Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lovesia thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: rashmi.vaish68

love u Sia for such a elaborated comment. Geet is not nieve, the thing is that she is taking Maan as sam's love and can't think anything else

yehi toh problem hai geet ki
kabhi bhi apne baare me nahi sochegi all she want is other's happiness
usne maan ki aankho me pyaar dekha woh bhi tab jab maan uske saath tha
but she is thinking maan is imaging sam in her
i wonder jab usse pata chalega uska reaction kya hoga
nd when she will understand her feeling 
hope she won't think ki usne firse sam se kuch chin liya

Ggorgeousqueen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: lovesia

yehi toh problem hai geet ki
kabhi bhi apne baare me nahi sochegi all she want is other's happiness
usne maan ki aankho me pyaar dekha woh bhi tab jab maan uske saath tha
but she is thinking maan is imaging sam in her
i wonder jab usse pata chalega uska reaction kya hoga
nd when she will understand her feeling 
hope she won't think ki usne firse sam se kuch chin liya

Let's see what happens next
wish me luck😃
geet_9713 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ggorgeousqueen thumbnail
NEXT UPDATE ON MONDAY
Ggorgeousqueen thumbnail

Originally posted by: marde

nice ff update soon

thanks
will update tomorrow
Ggorgeousqueen thumbnail

I m fine 
how r u?
Ggorgeousqueen thumbnail

The following 86 member(s) liked the above post:

ammyicycool,  navyanissi,  krishna.,  sheetalvasa,  kabslocks,  sdg26,  JabeenK,

Thanks all for ur encouragement-Rashmi
Edited by rashmi.vaish68 - 11 years ago
Ggorgeousqueen thumbnail

DULHAN WAHI JO PIYA MANN BHAAYE

Credit for this lovely Banner goes to lovesia.

Part-19

Exams were over and result was out. Maan joined his father and Geet was busy at home.Ram was thinking to shift Delhi but dadi was not ready yet as she did not want to leave her city at this stage of age.so she was throwing her tanthrums for not going with them.Ram was disturbed at this.She was a heart patient so they did not want to force her to come as it will made her tensed. Priya suggested him to go Delhi and said that she would take care of maa and would try to convince her sweetly.Ram was angry on maa for making things difficult for him.but had no option so he had to be agree with priya.

Sam's plaster was cut and her ankel was good but she needed support to move.So she was still at home doing nothing.As usual she was finding Geet an object to let out her frustration.Maan was always there to support Geet to keep a check on Sameera.Pammi was happy to see maan with Sameera.Geet was happy too for Sameera

Maan was learning every thing patiently at office as it was he who was going to take over this business.

College re opened and Geet was finding her college little bit boring because maan and his gang as not at college now.she was missing all in college.Maan was too finding less time to meet geet or to go to her house.so he was missing her too.

Now Geet needed a company ,which can offer her internship as it was needed in last year of architecture.

(Architecture is a course of five years but for the demand of story I m going to do it for four years)

Ram too needed an architect for his company So he hired an arcitect and offered geet to assist him.geet was happy to hear this and Maan was super happy as he was not going to miss her any more.Adi had already started to work in finance department so geet was feeling like coming home.They all worked hard as it was not easy to settle a business in a big city.You have to prove yourself at every step.Their hard work was paid and they started getting small but good projects.

Though Sam couldn't go to contest last year so she was going this year. After getting cured fully she again joined classes to prepare for the contest.and got busy in her dreamsof being a beauty queen pammi was disappointed  as one year was al ready wasted and she did not want to waste time any more.She once again tried to convince Sameera to drop the idea of going there,but she was not ready to leave it as she had to prove herself. pammi was little heart broken at it.To make herself assured for the future of her daughter she wanted a confirmation on this proposal.She thought to talk to Khuranas before Sam goes to contest.First she wanted to know what Sameera wanted

She thought to talk sam first-beta .Do you still want to marry maan after ur competition?

sam-Offcourse mom ye bhi koi poochhne wali baat hai.a smart and handsome buy who is only son of rich humble and simple parents is a rare combination. Priya aunty likes me a lot. I think I will be able to do there as I want. U can talk to priya aunty.( Thinks always about herself first).but I want to keep it personal as I m going to the contest, and don't want it to be public.I want it declared after the contest is over

Pammi sighed-At least she is ready to marry

Now it was turn to talk to Maan. One day she invited him when geet and sam were not at home.

Pammi-Maan I want to talk to u .Actually I was thinking to talk to Priya ji about Sam and ur marraige.Then thought to ask you first.What do you say?

Maan knew one day he would have to face it.

Maan-Do as you and maa want.

Pammi-Shadi tumhen karni hai toh I want your openion.Do u like her?

Maan- yes I like her but as my friend only.

Pammi-then why are u ready for marriage if u don't like her?

Maan-I have no other option.

Pammi was shocked to hear this and said-Are u sure? I thought you love her. Priya ji likes sam and Sameera too wants to marry you.

Maan-I m too saying yes for this marriage.But not because of my liking or love but for some other reason.

Pammi sensed some uneasiness in Maan

Pammi-Is there any other girl whom you love?

Maan-Yes

pammi was tensed now.her fear was coming true -Does that girl love you too?

Maan-No.she does not love me.For her I m only her friend.She too thinks that I like Sameera.

Pammi-Is that girl Geet?

Maan-seeing pammi directly-Yes

pammi-does she know that you love her?

Maan-no

Pammi-So why aren't you telling her?

Maan-koi fayda nahin hai.Geet chahti hai ki main sameera se shaadi karoon.She thinks that I love sameera from School. agar main use bata bhi doon that I love her not sameera,she will break our friendship.kyunki she doesn't want hurt Sameera.issi shart par woh meri dost bani hai ki main sameera se apna rishta nahin todoonga.and I will do any thing she wants.

Pammi-What about Sam?will she not feel insecure because of geet being in ur life.

Maan-Why will she? It's me who loves geet not that Geet loves me.She thinks me only her friend.and I will be  her friend always.One more thing aunty if u want to go ahead with your proposal after listening my feeling about geet,I have no problem.I m saying u all this to make myself clear my feelings for both Sameera and Geet.But Don't tell Geet any thing because I know jis din Geet ko pataa chalega that I love her not Sameera she will break our friendship and I promise you I will break my relation with sam too at the very same day.So keep it  up to you only.

Pammi-Do you know anything else about Geet?

Maan questioned her back-Is there any thing that you want to tell me?

Pammi-No there is nothing.But one more thing I want to ask u .Kal Geet ki bhi shadi ho jaayegi tab bhi tum usse pasr karte rahoge?

Maan-Pyar mare dil me hai aunty zuban par nahin. Kismat se badhkar kisi ko aaj tak kuchh nahin mila hai.main shadi kar sakta hoon toh Geet kyun nahin.and she does not love me So it's not a problem for her.She will be my friend for ever.
I have one more point to tell you that I know Sameera very well.and I know that Sameera too does not love me.She is ready to marry me because I am a profitable deal for her. Bas Geet hi hai jo ye sab nahin samajhti hai

Pammi's face showed all expressions hearing this.

Seeing her face Maan smirked and left

Pammi was afraid now. Geet came home and pammi wanted to know her feelings too.She told her plan to talk to Ram and priya regarding Sam and Maan's marriage.Geet was happy to hear this and she said- Wow mom !this is wonderful.I m happy for sameera.kab ja rahi hain uncle aunty se milne?

pammi was monitoring her closely-very soon.are you really happy?How do you feel about maan?I mean is he right for Sameera?

Geet- Undoubtedly he is the best mom he is my best friend .take cares well of me.he always thinks about my happiness because I m his best friend na. Sameera is very lucky to have maan as her life partner.Think mom if he does so much for his friend,then what can he do for his love.

pammi saw genuine feelings in Geet's eyes and was ensured that Geet would never do any thing which would hurt Sameera.

Later Pammi asked Sam-Sameera agar tumhe pata chale ki maan doesn't love you but is ready to marry you. then too you will marry him.

Sam-Mom I know that he doesn't love me. and I think with my mind not heart.Shadi ke baad sab theek ho jaayega.there are so many arranged marriages in our country going well.I don't want to lose this family as every thing is as par my choice.

Pammi was a weak  mother who always thought of her own daughter's happiness she thought that after marriage every thing will be alright as khuranas were very gentle family and their love would change sameera too.She could not sacrifice  a desire to get the best for her daughter.She could not see that her daughter would not get any thing in this relation.

Maan was very sad today as his life was going to be changed for ever.geet came to office and happily  congratulated him.

Geet-Maan I m very happy today.mom told me about you and sam.congrates yaar.

Maan-hmmm..thanks

Geet-kya bas chota sa thanks.are u not happy?

Maan-Tum khush ho?

Geet- haan! main toh bahut khush hoon.

Maan-then I m very happy too but for u only.

geet saw him as she could not get him-Matlab?

Maan-Nothing.

Geet-You know mom asked me today  what I think about you

maan's heart skipped a beat to hear this.he asked-What did u said?

geet-Wahi jo main tumhaare baare mein sochti hoon that you always help me.you take care very well of me and and you always want me to be happy.I m so lucky to have you as my friend.and i also said if y could do so much for ur friend,you can do anything for ur love.Right maan?

Maan-Yes I can do any thing for my love.

Geet smiled and nodded

Maan-(ST)-Itna sab kuchh jaanti ho bas yahi nahin jaanti ki main ye sab isliye nahin karta that you are my friend but I do all because I love you.

geet- Maan! did you say some thing?

maan-shockingly-Did you hear some thing?

Geet-clearly toh nahin par laga jaise tumne kuchh kaha

Maan-you should be happy that I m keeping my promise which I gave u. Is there anything else that you want?

geet-yes.A big treat.

maan-ok.

Two hearts were beating fast at the same time but for different reasons.
Maan's heart was beating as he lost all hopes today to get his love and Geet's heart was thinking that she was going to see Sam happy today.It was she who made this relation happened.so the burden of snatching the happiness of Sameera was little less today.

Precap-Pammi goes khurana house with proposal

If u want pm for this ss,send ur buddy request on -    pmatrash

friends.I know u all are sad today.par kya karen.Geet aisi hi hai.She does not know that her one promise will create so much problems
pls hit the like and leave ur comments

Thanks- Rashmi
Edited by rashmi.vaish68 - 11 years ago
itzzdmg thumbnail
Nahi I hope ram talks with maan n maan to tells everything to his dad. Cuz i don't think his mom wud understand or listen anything since she always liked sameera. But it's ok story has to move forward. Maan good job with telling Pammi about ur feeling but she is one stupid mother can't see what she is doing in her dream if getting a good family for her child.
Hanishadevi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
omg..what kind of mother is pammi yaar..even after knowing the truth from maan & sam😡😡 (sooo selfish)..poor maan..babaji pls knock some sense to geet...😭😭..pls cont soon,,