Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: queenie11

This story is brilliantly written I cannot wait to read what you do with it

thank you very much and I am charmed by your objectivity😆
Vsoujanya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
OMG! woohooo! This will be fun to watch Madhu's overwhelming power over Rk. He so deserves it. Awesome update. where is this headed to? I take the question back. I know you are not going to answer it. *sigh* *waiting patiently for the next update* 😆
Downhill thumbnail
all i can say is i hope things take a better course from here. dont know whether i wish to see them together again or not, its a decision of the lady, whether she can live with him , stomaching the fact of being cheated and if her hubby can do amends to salvage whatever remains in their relationship...regaining trust is a tricky issue, and often remains a point of contention ...looking forward to see how the story moves forward
DonnaHarvey thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vsoujanya

OMG! woohooo! This will be fun to watch Madhu's overwhelming power over Rk. He so deserves it. Awesome update. where is this headed to? I take the question back. I know you are not going to answer it. *sigh* *waiting patiently for the next update* 😆

Thank you. This is one of those in character moments. I am convinced of my clinically insanity in those peak experiences until I touch the ground again😆 
@ bold🤣 You know me through and through
DonnaHarvey thumbnail

Originally posted by: yappingduck

all i can say is i hope things take a better course from here. dont know whether i wish to see them together again or not, its a decision of the lady, whether she can live with him , stomaching the fact of being cheated and if her hubby can do amends to salvage whatever remains in their relationship...regaining trust is a tricky issue, and often remains a point of contention ...looking forward to see how the story moves forward

the journey is a tipping point for a permanent end to their story or a new beginning and it is up to Rishabh to prove his worth. Up to Madhu to see it. Hope I can do their story justice.
Tanmaya1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Awesome Update Jasleen
DonnaHarvey thumbnail

Originally posted by: SAnonymous

Awesome Update Jasleen

thank you