Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DevilClan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
M still confused that wht a woman shud do whn hr supose cheats hr. Shud she forgive him or leave him or punish him.
MrsSSO thumbnail
Nice update !
Madhu going for abortion ðŸ˜•
I hope she understands the truth in RK's last statement (If there was any ðŸ˜† )
Waiting to read further !
Continue soon ...
Thanks for the PM !
He goes on from thinking that he can sugar coat the truth by telling her that he thought she would be home to resigning himself to telling her that he was not going to confess to her had she not caught him knowing that she would see through his pretenses and not accept anything less than the truth..

And I believe she doesnt really want to go through the abortion..otherwise she wouldnt be calling him..

sweetdear thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I don't know what to write now..feel so sorry for Madhu, I know nothing in world can justify RK's action..guess not even death...!!nope he shouldn't die an easy death..he should rot in hell named loneliness. !!! This is my first thought...!! 
Wait...i actually now want Madhu to forgive him only making him to pine for her, wriggle in guilt every second of his life..yup..this has to be it!!!

This is as the result of me feeling very low today!! Guess should have refrained myself from giving verdict!!!
Hey it was short but nice one!!
..Ghazz.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome..but short one jassu...
DonnaHarvey thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Desire6

Oh madhu wants rk to stop her... Hope she wnt abort d child... Nd gud dat Rk said no nd nt yes...coz she wont hav belivd hm dat he wld confess..his sin... Hope der lied a honesty n his last stmt. Of regret.. DONA CONTINUE SOON u left us clifhangr

Thank you. I agree with you 100% 
DonnaHarvey thumbnail

Originally posted by: DevilClan

M still confused that wht a woman shud do whn hr supose cheats hr. Shud she forgive him or leave him or punish him.

I don't know either. I suppose we can wait and see what madhu does
DonnaHarvey thumbnail

Originally posted by: catty2000

Nice update !

Madhu going for abortion ðŸ˜•
I hope she understands the truth in RK's last statement (If there was any ðŸ˜† )
Waiting to read further !
Continue soon ...
Thanks for the PM !

Thanks Catty. I think what she did till now was only natural and the same goes for Rishabh following that incident. What matters now is where this couple goes from here. Madhu has to worry about her power and importance in the marriage, something she took for granted before the fallout. She has more things at stake this time, not just her broken trust.
DonnaHarvey thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arias

Awesome..but short one jassu...

love I do not write in length for the sake of filling a page. i will write up a more eventful update next, still not sure of the length
DonnaHarvey thumbnail

Originally posted by: -GhostOrchid-

He goes on from thinking that he can sugar coat the truth by telling her that he thought she would be home to resigning himself to telling her that he was not going to confess to her had she not caught him knowing that she would see through his pretenses and not accept anything less than the truth..
that is what I had in mind writing the story. he is not sure what the right words are or the right actions that would make her come back. he is not being honest with himself or with her. if he could stop acting like this were PR damage control and start putting in real effort to save his marriage, he might just have some luck. there are no right words, there is only truth and he better learn it before she goes away forever.
And I believe she doesnt really want to go through the abortion..otherwise she wouldnt be calling him..
she said so herself so, yes