Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Diahh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Wow love it!!!good job as usual!!!πŸ‘

Madhu's conditions wereπŸ‘πŸ˜† love her for that...n Selfish Rishab really agreed?????πŸ˜•

So I guess he is trying to correct all the mistakes...but will take longtime...anyway as for now I am enjoying it n waiting for the next update!!!😊
DonnaHarvey thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Diahh

Wow love it!!!good job as usual!!!πŸ‘Madhu's conditions wereπŸ‘πŸ˜† love her for that...n Selfish Rishab really agreed?????πŸ˜•

thank you. Rishabh did not have much choice.
So I guess he is trying to correct all the mistakes...but will take longtime...anyway as for now I am enjoying it n waiting for the next update!!!😊
Yes, it will take time for sure.

boy is she pissed or is she pissed..

Loved the update Jasleen..
I am eager to see how you take this forward..
I am game for any end..them together or separate..because there would be nothing wrong with either of her decision...and her decision it has to be..
the only thing Rishabh can do is try his best and be earnest in trying to prove thats it would be worth it for her to share her life with him inspite of everything..
Edited by -GhostOrchid- - 11 years ago
DonnaHarvey thumbnail

Originally posted by: -GhostOrchid-

boy is she pissed or is she pissed..

Loved the update Jasleen..
I am eager to see how you take this forward..
I am game for any end..them together or separate..because there would be nothing wrong with either of her decision...and her decision it has to be..
the only thing Rishabh can do is try his best and be earnest in trying to prove thats it would be worth it for her to life her life with him inspite of everything..

Aren't we refreshingly similar in our thought process? I swear I have never disagreed with any topic, mine or yours, we have had an opinion on (this forum). Sometimes, you steal the words right out my mouth. Mind=blown.
And, this one is no exception. That is exactly the vision I am going for Ami.😊

Originally posted by: iiDona

Aren't we refreshingly similar in our thought process? I swear I have never disagreed with any topic, mine or yours, we have had an opinion on (this forum). Sometimes, you steal the words right out my mouth. Mind=blown.
And, this one is noexception. That is exactly the vision I am going for Ami.😊

Jasleen πŸ€—

its refreshing and awesome indeed...
you are one of the very few people on this forum who are non judgememtal and look at characters for what they are instead of viewing them through our own moral compass..

And I am looking forward to your vision..

You know Jasleen as obnoxious as ST may sound I did love what he said to someone on twitter that 'Story telling is not a democratic process, its a one man vision'

DonnaHarvey thumbnail

Originally posted by: -GhostOrchid-

Jasleen πŸ€—

its refreshing and awesome indeed...
you are one of the very few people on this forum who are non judgememtal and look at characters for what they are instead of viewing them through our own moral compass..

And I am looking forward to your vision..
πŸ€—Right back at ya. I try not to be hypocritical but, it is very hard. Admittedly, I do slip every once in a while. Keep doing what you do best, live expressively. πŸ˜Š
You know Jasleen as obnoxious as ST may sound I did love what he said to someone on twitter that 'Story telling is not a democratic process, its a one man vision'
He is a generally unlikeable person. I admire his work and he says some pretty quotable lines. He is very correct. But, unfortunately for him, it is not a one man vision as far as MB goes. The colors corporate heads have more say than the poor guy. Meh, I shall overlook that. 

DevilClan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Its gud dat Madhu kept the baby. Bt I don't want hr to forgive Rishabh.
Desire6 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Oh wow wat a conditns madhu put forward ... Cant imagine hw much... Oh am nt gettn d rt word...now its upto hm how he s gonna make it for d destructn he had done wit life, trust etc.. Hey lkd d past nd present transitn very much.. Jasu REALLY lukn forward hw dis story gonna unfold.. Upps i 4got to tel dat it was super short bt sharp 🀣 lkd itπŸ€— contnue soon
aksuji thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
god this madhu was something I liked a lot...
..Enigma.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
loved the   updates...