Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: tanuja.siri

ahhh cliffhanger. waiting impatiently for the complete update

will try soon
alinaza thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow, what an outstanding FF! Just read both versions all at once. It captivated me. While I absolutely loathe infidelity and would not choose abortion, I cant hate RK and neither would I blame Madhu if she decides to terminate. Life is not black and white, we all come with shades of gray. So no judgement. Just lots of empathy and a desperate urge to give RK two black eyes:)
-Pritt- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

"I was'."

"Demonic"

Well said Madhu, well said. πŸ‘

JASSU! Oh gosh, abortion! I hope she was not serious. I know it'd be hard for her to live with memories of him forever through their child but abortion...:(

And, ugh, RK's answer at the end. "No."

Kay, hate this RK. Though he realized his mistake, I no longer feel bad for him. I'm team Madhu.

Anyways, great update!!! :)

Edited by PrittB - 11 years ago
DonnaHarvey thumbnail

Originally posted by: AliciaZA

Wow, what an outstanding FF! Just read both versions all at once. It captivated me. While I absolutely loathe infidelity and would not choose abortion, I cant hate RK and neither would I blame Madhu if she decides to terminate. Life is not black and white, we all come with shades of gray. So no judgement. Just lots of empathy and a desperate urge to give RK two black eyes:)

From the sound of it, you may have missed the last chapter. This one hints at the future of the child if that helps. Thank you for appreciating my work. Most people started off as not wanting to judge RK but have slowly convertedπŸ˜† I am fine with anything. Two black eyes?? That won't do. There is something bigger in store & the hurt is not physical πŸ˜‰ Take your guesses.
DonnaHarvey thumbnail

Originally posted by: PrittB

"I was'."

"Demonic"

Well said Madhu, well said. πŸ‘

Thank you. I happily take the credit.

JASSU! Oh gosh, abortion! I hope she was not serious. I know it'd be hard for her to live with memories of him forever through their child but abortion...:(

And, ugh, RK's answer at the end. "No."

I think the only reason she called when driving to the clinic was because she wanted him to stop her. We don't know if his efforts were convincing but something surely happened as she pressed on the brakes when the line went static. 

Kay, hate this RK. Though he realized his mistake, I no longer feel bad for him. I'm team Madhu.

Anyways, great update!!! :)

If RK had said yes, Madhu would not have bought it because it is a lie and so, I think he did the right thing as bad as it sounds. Cheaters never divulge information unless caught, upon which they become RK. Thanks a bunch :)

kendra thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
demonic!!
hell yes !! he was ten times bad then demon!!
but still i don't want madhu to abort the baby
i felt that rishab would have some piece of mind but guess i was wrong when he said 'no' at the end πŸ˜‘
DonnaHarvey thumbnail

Originally posted by: kendra

demonic!!

hell yes !! he was ten times bad then demon!!
but still i don't want madhu to abort the baby
i felt that rishab would have some piece of mind but guess i was wrong when he said 'no' at the end πŸ˜‘

NO was the most honest answer I have heard from him thus far. This may be the start of a redemption, according to me. Thanks :)
kendra thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: iiDona

NO was the most honest answer I have heard from him thus far. This may be the start of a redemption, according to me. Thanks :)

maybe u r right but what if madhu hadn't found this?? he might have continued to cheat on her !!
DonnaHarvey thumbnail

Originally posted by: kendra

maybe u r right but what if madhu hadn't found this?? he might have continued to cheat on her !!
[/QUOTE]
as much as I would like to think this was an isolated incident, you never know what extent his desires would have pushed him. We are not as good or moral as we think and it is best we realize what we are capable of. Rishabh needs this word more than others.
Desire6 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Oh madhu wants rk to stop her... Hope she wnt abort d child... Nd gud dat Rk said no nd nt yes...coz she wont hav belivd hm dat he wld confess..his sin... Hope der lied a honesty n his last stmt. Of regret.. DONA CONTINUE SOON u left us clifhangr