Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VerboseG thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: ritzi12

πŸ˜†which class r u in wat r u studying for??

Class IV
melliflous thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vedo

<p align="center">πŸ€—Nah nothing special here today...</p><p align="center">Everybody is busy in preps for Sunday...which will be Maha Shivraatri here.πŸ˜ƒ
</p>

O Sunday is the maha shiv ratri? I was gonna ask my mom when is it.. I observe all day fast. I don't have this years calendar .. Anyways my mom also acts as my panchang calendar .. Keeps reminding me all the days/festivals πŸ˜ƒ
VerboseG thumbnail

This is beautiful...
melliflous thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lavy

Yup. My friend who wanted to give T a chance gave up on BV today. She just messaged me to say she saw Sid and T in the same frame and they looked like brother and sister. Ahhh The IRONY.

OOO seriously... No comments !
melliflous thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vedo

<p align="center">Heya Mel, what's up?πŸ€—</p><p align="center">You forgot you were supposed to pm me?πŸ˜›
</p>

No , I din forget at all... It's difficult from the phone to get links... My laptop has been captured by my son πŸ˜† ... I ll do it when he gives me a chance on it today πŸ˜ƒ
VerboseG thumbnail

Originally posted by: lavy

Yup. My friend who wanted to give T a chance gave up on BV today. She just messaged me to say she saw Sid and T in the same frame and they looked like brother and sister. Ahhh The IRONY.

I said this on Colors today morning (after seeing the promo), and the comment got posted too🀣
melliflous thumbnail

Originally posted by: VerboseG

</div><div>

I said this on Colors today morning (after seeing the promo), and the comment got posted too🀣

It did? What dushmani do they have with my comments ?
Serviana thumbnail
lavy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I have not watched them in the same screen nor do I intend to watch...but her message made me chuckle.  She was infact ok with T's speech and the drama. The moment she saw them in the same screen she said it was bland..more so from Shiv's side. Shiv is looking at Anandi now like she is a stranger it seems. Anyways...I dont want to be barred from this CC...So I will stop here.
Vishakha_Sakhi thumbnail

Originally posted by: VerboseG

You lucky duck! πŸ€£ 

πŸ€—

Btw, is it just for me or is their site moving slower than a kaachua for everyone else too?

Edited by Vedo - 11 years ago