Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aina123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Wow epi 77..best dialogue--- Live in ka koye rule nahin hota, bina shadi ke koyee asool nahin hota, aur mere jaisa koyee fool nahin hota ..heheheheh Edited by aina123 - 11 years ago
Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: BarunDiwani

Yikes Katelyn, your poor boy has been through so much at such tender age, that first attack must've been terrifying for you as mom. i'm glad the treatment is working proved to work.  hope he gets well soon!

Poor baby. I'm so sorry for him.
 I wish he feels better soon.
You take proper rest too. Coz it's very stressful to take care of a sick child.

Crazy4IPK thumbnail

Originally posted by: supriya.arshi

i had to make this...Khushi looks Adorable 😃

its from episode 74

Omg, this is too good.
I loved the dreamy effect and of course matt look is your speciality.
Khushi was looking ethereal in that scene.
I must say epitome of natural beauty.
No wonder why ASR fall for her! I'm gonna make it my desktop wall paper.😃

I loved your lovely comments on my episode analysis of  74
THnaks for reading and commenting.
Edited by sohara - 11 years ago
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Katelyn

Promo for Episode 78, first aired on September 19th, 2011

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oVAkFJEFvJM[/YOUTUBE]
credit to uploader

Thnx for sharing katlyn in your busy time.I hope your little man is fine now.He will be a big man trust me.😊
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: indi52

15 march 2012, holi. take care of dhadkane.

Indi beautiful love these moments.👏
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: supriya.arshi

@ArshiHamesha

"The game is so on.All the players are in action with their action plans to move forward.In this triangular Love the Queen is in the middle of the King" 👍🏼

"
But for one Fate did not chose her to have his name attached with his filthy games and for the other , her name is attached with his name ,fame ,and game of Love and Hate.What a Destiny and what a play out.?" Such an Apt Line...its perfectly said Arshi 👏👏

"
you make me sick with your seditious acts...Khushi and with you keep dreaming she will be taken away from you from right under your nose and you won't be able to do anything." - so freakin true 😈

"
9 To sum up the meaning of number 9: action, war, conflict and endings. 9, would seem to be an unhappy, unlucky number; but you must look at 9 as part of the whole.Sometimes, new beginnings cannot happen without endings. Sometimes, peace cannot occur without conflict, etc" - Thanks for the info...i really loved the underlined parts 👍🏼

"
  Payal is protector of Khushi too no matter what she was , she is and she will always be there for her." - well said 😊

"
There is a connection in between all of them which is growing bigger each day and they are coming close." - with difficult situations...families do come close together 😊

"
Same with ARSHI they were apart but treasure each other every moment while being apart but now they are together in some sense and they are treasuring each and every moment of their life even in their hate and love tag game.Just a brilliant thought behind all of this." - Beautifully said...Loved every bit 👏 ❤️

"
the moment he opens the door ,the one face he wants to teach a lesson is praying for not seeing his LaadGovernor's face.It breaks his heart as she is still adamant not to see him but Closed eyes of bewitching and charming beauty, tempting lips saying prayers with innocence and seductiveness melted him to the core as his eye expressions tells the whole different story and he leaves upon her wishes to DM.His sensual essence awakes the awareness of his presence in her as he stops to see the reaction of it as he knows her awareness about him .She knows he is there but deliberately does not turn around to see him but still sees him with her corner eye and then turns when he leaves.Piano tone in the BG adds the delicacy in this scenario" - i swear....he does feel bad...but he lets her have her way...thts so cute 😳...really good description of the scene 👏 yep the Background score did add more delicacy to the scene!!

"
They both are mirror image of each other and know exactly what are they doing or feeling without knowing why and that's the cause of the bafflement and the agitation among them." - really liked the way u hav described them 👏

"
.What a nave girl...can't differentiate in between Ma's Dal or Pa's Dal and thinking all the time Arnav Dal😆" - i knw right...wat did Arnav even see in her to date her 😛

"
2-Two is the number of discord and conflict, but also of balance and marriage.It also represents love and lust in man and woman.2 is considered as a femine number.

"
5 represents action and motion like a trip and Some of the best journey's are taken in the mind and spirit." -
i really liked the no.2 part...thanks for the info 👍🏼

- Good edit

"Khushi gulps down all the insults and humiliations but then it was more than enough when he says,"Khabi khabi tou mujhe aisa lagta hai keh dhoka daina aur jhoot bolna tumhare khoon mein hai"[Sometimes I feel deceiving and lying is in your blood]

Pause here:Bavo! ..How and when did she deceive you ASR when she looked at you in the store room and after understanding your feelings she denied and deceived you and herself.AND you think she lied to you for leaving to Lukhnow and jumped in your closet.Thats what destroying your peace of mind...hmmm" - good point...this guys was damn harsh on her...he took way too personal...i wouldn hav been so strong lik khushi to even stand nd listen to more insults

- she's so hurt😔

"wohooo...that's what cooking at this side of the chamber.I hope you got the taste of your own image in her Akhroo...Now you have to put your Howard brain at work to find out why is she taking all that crap from you...She knows she has an affect on you and you care about that and same is with her but neither one of you know why is this happening.

After hearing all his astonishing reaction is enough to tell the state of his mind.

Arnav outrages and storms up by stepping up to her,"Shut up"..Khushi holds on to her respect this time by clutching her Dupatta,"aap Shut Up".."you may  like to blame ppl but I don't like to take  blame .." 👏

".You are wrong with her since the day one and she's been telling you by standing in front of you, you destroy her image in Lukhnow,her family went through hell ...you made her life miserable in office and nearly put her in life and death situation.she is in no mood of your nonsense." - well said 👍🏼

"She moves forward to break the lap top completely but he grabs her hand firmly and furiously as she did not grab his hand yesterday so today he is holding it forcefully to show her he can do that .She tries to release but his glaring gazes on her face and gripping grasp on her wrist are impossible to free upon as I said before "He wants her  at any terms period whether Khushi says yes or No" and that's what he did exactly when he forcefully married her." - well connected 👏 i do like his stubborn possessive side of him..its somethin really caring...

- i liked the edit 👍🏼

"

Arnav roars at her .."Enough" and she jerks back with immense hurt and he receives that pain too by acknowledging his outrage as his expression changes immediately.He knows it right away but again this is the only way he can keep her out of his shattered shell." -  he was really rude...she's not his punching bag

Thanks for likin my collages 😊

Thnx supriya love your analysis over mine as always.Agreed in these epis he is treating her like a punching bag but thats how he is going to give in.👏
Crazy4IPK thumbnail

Originally posted by: BarunDiwani

Friendly Disclaimer: My words, thoughts  and ideas are mine only, please do not copy. You are welcome to use it, but credit accordingly. Thank you! 

Episode  71

He had been defied yet again by this low-aukaad girl, ek to him Arnav Singh Raizada went back to save her and she had the nerve to first refuse his hand for a second time (first time in the storage room), then have the audacity to ask him to apologies. Didn't she hear him the other day? "Arnav Singh Raizada kisi se maafi nahi mangta (ASR doesn't apologize to anyone)"  so he left her there, beech sadak, middle  of the road, middle of the night.
He was angry to see her himmat(courage).

The intensity and the heated tensions leading up to this moment had only been on the incline since Nani asked Arnav to drop her off. His immediate willingness to do so worries Khushi so a quick "raksha karna" to DM and off she went with him.

In the SUV, Arnav's frustration mounts faster than  the speed of his car, while khushi sits next to him terrified. All he needed was an excuse, a matchstick, what better way than to mess with that DM Chuni? the one he links Khushi with, he just wants it off of there, and out of there...
He was seeking the chance how to initiate the fight.

As he expected Khushi immediately stops him and fixes the chuni. Displeased she tells him,
"you can't open DM chunni like that" 
 Arnav just waiting to exploed, explodes "Kyu karunga to kya karogi? Di aur nani ko bataaogi?shikayat karogi meri? Tum apne aapko samajti kya ho? mere hi ghar me aa kar, yeh shart rakhti ho mein tumhare saamne na aau, tum ho kaun, how dare you?"
Translation: "what are you gona do about it? complain to nani and di? who do you think you are? come into my house and make a deal not to see me? who are you ? how dare you?" 

Who does she think she is? what is she made of to be having this effect on him. "Tum ho kaun?" "who are you?" this is not the only time he will question her effect on him. Interesting how Khushi's deal with Anjali came up first, not too surprising, his ego had practically shredded to pieces when La broke the news to him, he needed to remind her of the "nobody" status. Then he continues with the actual reason he's here for "tumhari himmat kaise hui muje dhoke se aarti mein boolane ki (how dare you trick me into coming to the arti?)" Yes Khushi, he always finds out when you play with him
he was already mad of Khushi's shart.

He hits the breaks to make it chrystal clear that she can't leave the car until she understands and  answers all of his questions...poor guy sure has been traumatized by all the times she fled while he tried to talk to her, teej morning, storage room, Di's anniversary party... he needs  his control "sab khucch meri control mein hai, aur rahega (everything is in my control and will stay that way)".   
Now when he got her in his grip, he didn't want to miss the chance.

The Q&A session begins, love the camera work here pacing back and forth between Arnav and Khushi, trying to keep up with their spat. Not having to worry about anyone else watching or listening like at the anniversary party,  Khushi is fearless today in this all-out argument.  She even interrupts Arnav and throws his question back at him  "Aap kaun hote ho (who are you)? ...i cant see anyon talking to Bal Gopa like that"
Khushi was not less than ASR. I have to say she is the perfect Mrs.ASR.

Arnav tells her  moo pher liya karo (look the other way)
Khushi strikes back immediately and tells him to bow his head atleast in front of God, turning away she begins to whisper to herself, insults of him ofcourse and he picks up on her vibe, 
"jo bolna hai mere samne bolo (say what you want ot say in front of me)" his request is still not met, she looks away he tells her again
"jab mein tumse baat kar raha hoon, to mere taraf dekh ke baat kiya karo  (whatever you want to say, say it in front of me, when i'm talking to you, look at me)"
He can't bear her nonchalance towards him.

Barun's voice modulations perfectly make it more of a plea than an order, firm  but with bit of pain sprinkled in. the desperation in his voice to command her attention, giving importance to what he has to say...it comes through beautifully. never seen actor so on the mark! 
"mein tumse kuchh kahe rahi hoo!!!!!"  he yells to get a reaction from Khushi
Barun always modules his voice according to the expression. Yup, there is nobdoy like him, not even in Bollywood. That's why I'm crazy for him.

it works, she screams at the top of her lungs "humne kaha ki aap rakshas hai rakshas (I said you're a monster)! you don't care about God and you have no value for other people."

Though again wounded with her words, what's interesting is that he's allowing her to speak her mind even if its against him, he has experienced her "khamoshi" and this seems like a better option, also it's like he wants know what she thinks, he listens with anger building but remain quiet until Khushi brings up her version of the "live-in" situation, that he, the rakshas is forcing poor helpless La to live with her.  She badly wants this "live-in" arrangment to end.
His SUV comes to a screeching halt, the cutest puzzled face "kya bakwaas kar rahi ho?(what are you talking about)" 
Coz her opinion matters.Zaroor phadak padta hey.

She goes on, "how can you embarass a woman like this?  how cany you live together without getting married? "
Arnav: "i can because its my life and i don't believe in marriage"         Khushi: "and what abou La? did you even ask her what the wants?"
Arnav: "who are you to be talking on her bahalf?"                                 Khushi:"a woman!" Khushi goes on "as a woman i can tell you that if a person wanted a relationship with me, but didn't want to give it a name, nothing would b more humiliating then that," you're weak, you're scared to give your relationship a name!"  
Khushi was prying too much.
Why doesn't Arnav stop her and clarify that La is happy with this arrangement? Does he not feel the need to clarify or does he know that It wasn't really about Lavanya anyway, more about her disaproval of him in a live-in relationship.
 But he was not in live-in-relationship with La. He brought La in RM, coz he was mad at Nani.If he would really wanted a live-in-relationship with La, he would stay with her separately in a different place. He was mad at Khushi not because he was intruding his personal life, but also for misinterpreting his values. He knew his family is conservative. And they would never agree him to live with La in a same room. When La tried to get intimate with him, he even stopped her.I think La was more interested in live-in than him.
her insults came left and right, but he took them in agony, mist in eyes, holing the wheel trying to hold back so much of what he felt until she accidentally stomps on a sore spot  "Aapke maa baap ne bhi shaadi"
not a second goes by before Arnav's reaction to her mention of his parents + shaadi "get out...suna nahi tumne? maine kaha get out!"

She hesitates to leave, so he gets out of the car, goes to her side and pulls her out, his suv muddies her clothe while backing out, but before leaving, he makes a mistake of looking at her...gets mad at himself, and smacks the wheel for caring too much. He comes back his speeding car scares her and makes her fall. 

He walks out and offers her his hand, and for the second time defiance by this middle-class girl. His ego was in full force by the time she asked him to apoligise and she gave him and ultimatum "i will only sit in the car until you apoligize for your "batameezi,."  She knows by now that he cares about her well being, maybe she thought she had a chance at his apology. Either way super proud of Khushi for standing up for her self respect

he loses it "teek hai, khadi raho yahi sadak ke beech (fine, just stand here like this in the middle of the road!)" he also waits for her to give in, she doesn't budge either. A pause before getting in his SUV with strong sense of his "galat" (wrong)  but again the ego, his ghamand was too strong. yes Khushi,  "itna ghamand (this much ego)" 

Anjali once pointed out the pattern of anger, damage and remourse of her little brother. Two out of the three are covered so far today, now for the remourse part: He storms into his room and throws the keys on his bed, slowely turning  towards those curtains.

He gulps as his ego slowly loses power and his regret and concous take over.

Fist closes indicating anger at himself,  eyes closing , her voice echoes "Rakshas hai RAkshas!"  with images  that prove her right like the one of him grabbing her hand and pulling her out, of her falling as he sped up to her and finally her tears when he left.

Eyes open realizing his mistake, a sense of urgency to make this right, he rushes back to get the key...he is not a monster and he needs to prove that... at least himself this time.
And he was worried for her also. He did a mistake to leave a beautiful young girl in the mid of a dark street. 

He drives back to where she left him "Khushi!" but no sight of her "Khushi!"  smacks his hand on his wheel again, this time out of fear for her, "kaha gayee yeh ladki?"  his voice shakes, face consumes with worry and fear

Thanks to DM, she makes it back home safe and sound still in daze about all that happened. Payal hold her hand, "Khushi, are you ok?" a forceful smile screwed on Khushis face "ofcourse Jiji." 

Atleast prior being aware of her feelings for Arnav, she was able to tell Payal about what horrific man he is, but  he left her alone  in the middle of the road at night and not a peep out of her,blaming the taxi for her muddied clothes.
She always hid his mistakes in front of her family. Or she didn't want to make her jiji anxious. 
They've both made a habit of showing parts of themselves that they don't show anyone else. They never fight like this in front of anyone, it's always in private. A secret only between just the two,  just like those dhak dhak moments, and "hey hey"s and ofcourse  those breath-taking  "Rabba ve"s ... never leaves that connecting gust of wind between the two...This is how they unknowingly grow into each other till finally its realized that they can't live without each other.  In fact in the few scenes above, in the midst of so much nafrat, both peel a layer of themselves to each other moving their relationship a step further. He learns just how much she values marriage, also she is just as stubborn as he is, and will do anything for her self respect...While she learns that he doesn't believe in marriage, and that when she doesn't look at him when he talks it bugs the heck out of him 😆 also that he is super sensitive about his parents.

DROOL CORNER!!!!!!!!!!!! 
warning: enter at own risk, the rakshas is deadly today!

❤️ he just looks so damn sexy here dammit! uff if looks could kill❤️
 Oh wait, they do kill, every shot, every frame, every expression!!!

Lovely analysis.
Marked the line in blue I loved most.
I added my response in purple.
Drool corner as usual,"hai mein marr jawan."!
supriya.arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
New Promo of Sanaya...she looks really pretty in the saree...wish it was Barun with her too!!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e-zhSOr-Ad0&feature=youtu.be&a[/YOUTUBE]
Crazy4IPK thumbnail
@ Supriya
you just told my words.
Everytime I see Sanaya as Chanchan I wish if I could see Khushi in those beautiful outfits and hairstyle.
I absolutely like her make over in MB. Sigh we hardly saw Khushi in classy getup in IPK.
DurgaS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sohara

@ Supriya

you just told my words.
Everytime I see Sanaya as Chanchan I wish if I could see Khushi in those beautiful outfits and hairstyle.
I absolutely like her make over in MB. Sigh we hardly saw Khushi in classy getup in IPK.

@Supriya and Sohara

You are right. She's looking wow. I am planning to watch it. Lots of plus points going for me, first of all Sanaya and then it's based on a movie that I really like, and then there's Supriya Pathak who's reprising her mother's role. Always liked Supriya's acting right from her Bazaar days. It's going to be fun. Hope they don't disappoint me.  Thanks for the promo Supriya. 😊
Edited by DurgaS - 11 years ago