Frequent Posters

supriya.arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
@Sohara - Episode 74

Nope...no 1 can be more adorable than them 😊

" Rich bro's sis!  How she manages such abundance!" πŸ˜†

"
Khuhsi woke up late. She was looking so pretty and fresh in the morning. (Arnav sure would get mesmerized seeing her like that. He always blows away with her beauty in the morning when she wakes up from her sleep.)" - i swear i loved her freshness in tht scene πŸ‘πŸΌ

"
ASR was thinking of last day's event. He was meticulous, ckecking his clothes and told JP to check his shoes too.He told JP to take a look of his room.He seemed in vengeance mood." - poor guy...he's worried if she has done somethin to his clothes too πŸ˜†

"
She asked her who is more intelligent La-1 or La-2. La-2 answered main!!!Oh yeah she is right. Your answer lies in your question La." - Lavanya is such a bimbo...how does Arnav even stand her πŸ˜›

"
La thought Mami was telling to address her by name. So she called Mamiji by name. La, you are a nincompoop for sure. But it was fun to watch her foolish act" - yeah her dumbness is really fun to watch πŸ˜†

"
SR heard her got more frantic. He left without saying anything, but  looked back to her. Khushi sensed his presence. When she opened her eyes, he was already gone." - it was a cute scene...he let her wish come true..πŸ˜‰

"
Mami told her maa ki daal and asked her the name of other, she answered paa ki daal! Mami said arhar dal, she said Arnav ki daal. La you are so dumb, how did you complete your studies!" 🀣 this scene was really hilarious

"
No wonder why Anjali or Mami didn't take the toughest job to teach La.They sure would go mad!πŸ˜† " - so true πŸ‘πŸΌ

"
He crossed all the limits and excruciated her even more "sometimes I feel, deception and lies are is in your blood".I can't believe how cynical a person can be! He continued his affliction "some people got, money, some got power,some got fame, you have nothing. How a low status girl like you have so much to do." I actually didn't get the last word. I just guessed he said so. Khushi said sarcastically 'if I write a book about my status I'll definitely come to you".ASR  protruded, 'you should think before to come to my room, or touch my stuff".She emulated him this time"what will you do. Make another contract, throw me out. You can do whatever you want, ASR can't be wrong or no body can rectify him."She hollered "shut up".Khushi was indignant"aap shut up". Bravo Khushi!πŸ‘" -  it was such a intense scene...ASR was really Harsh with her...but Khushi too din bend down...she gav bck properly πŸ‘

"
She apologized to Khushi. "don't say sorry to her, as she is your servant. She leads her family with your money"Arnav fulfilled his revenge and left. But looked back to see her reaction. Did I see compunction in his eyes? Khushi stood forlorn with tears in her eyes. Anjali was perplexed to say anything." - how could he be soo mean...first La nd then to top tht Mami doesn stop her snide comments...nd ASR god...how much can she take in 

yep Shyam is really sick 😑

DurgaS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ArshiHamesha

Awesome love the softness behind these pics.You are really good at it actually MASTER of itπŸ‘

This is lovely, Supriya. Clap Ha, ha. You've put Khushi's brushing pic also, nice.πŸ˜ƒ 
supriya.arshi thumbnail
i had to make this...Khushi looks Adorable πŸ˜ƒ

its from episode 74

DurgaS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: supriya.arshi

i had to make this...Khushi looks Adorable πŸ˜ƒ

its from episode 74

Ya, she's lovely and Arnav loves her most in this adorable look. Supriya, this edit is too good. πŸ‘πŸΌ 
samin6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BarunDiwani

Yikes Katelyn, your poor boy has been through so much at such tender age, that first attack must've been terrifying for you as mom. i'm glad the treatment is working proved to work.  hope he gets well soon!

Oh thanks Katelyn for giving a description. You know your kid is just 3 years old not. Keep him away from those allergens, but do not worry once he goes to school and is actually 5-6 years old the attacks will subside and as he grows older it will get actually normal. The reasons kids get more astma attacks is because their trachea is smaller and the tube that connects their ears to their pharynx is also smaller.
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

15 march 2012, holi. take care of dhadkane.
supriya.arshi thumbnail
@ArshiHamesha

"The game is so on.All the players are in action with their action plans to move forward.In this triangular Love the Queen is in the middle of the King" πŸ‘πŸΌ

"
But for one Fate did not chose her to have his name attached with his filthy games and for the other , her name is attached with his name ,fame ,and game of Love and Hate.What a Destiny and what a play out.?" Such an Apt Line...its perfectly said Arshi πŸ‘πŸ‘

"
you make me sick with your seditious acts...Khushi and with you keep dreaming she will be taken away from you from right under your nose and you won't be able to do anything." - so freakin true πŸ˜ˆ

"
9 To sum up the meaning of number 9: action, war, conflict and endings. 9, would seem to be an unhappy, unlucky number; but you must look at 9 as part of the whole.Sometimes, new beginnings cannot happen without endings. Sometimes, peace cannot occur without conflict, etc" - Thanks for the info...i really loved the underlined parts πŸ‘πŸΌ

"
  Payal is protector of Khushi too no matter what she was , she is and she will always be there for her." - well said πŸ˜Š

"
There is a connection in between all of them which is growing bigger each day and they are coming close." - with difficult situations...families do come close together πŸ˜Š

"
Same with ARSHI they were apart but treasure each other every moment while being apart but now they are together in some sense and they are treasuring each and every moment of their life even in their hate and love tag game.Just a brilliant thought behind all of this." - Beautifully said...Loved every bit πŸ‘ β€οΈ

"
the moment he opens the door ,the one face he wants to teach a lesson is praying for not seeing his LaadGovernor's face.It breaks his heart as she is still adamant not to see him but Closed eyes of bewitching and charming beauty, tempting lips saying prayers with innocence and seductiveness melted him to the core as his eye expressions tells the whole different story and he leaves upon her wishes to DM.His sensual essence awakes the awareness of his presence in her as he stops to see the reaction of it as he knows her awareness about him .She knows he is there but deliberately does not turn around to see him but still sees him with her corner eye and then turns when he leaves.Piano tone in the BG adds the delicacy in this scenario" - i swear....he does feel bad...but he lets her have her way...thts so cute πŸ˜³...really good description of the scene πŸ‘ yep the Background score did add more delicacy to the scene!!

"
They both are mirror image of each other and know exactly what are they doing or feeling without knowing why and that's the cause of the bafflement and the agitation among them." - really liked the way u hav described them πŸ‘

"
.What a nave girl...can't differentiate in between Ma's Dal or Pa's Dal and thinking all the time Arnav DalπŸ˜†" - i knw right...wat did Arnav even see in her to date her πŸ˜›

"
2-Two is the number of discord and conflict, but also of balance and marriage.It also represents love and lust in man and woman.2 is considered as a femine number.

"
5 represents action and motion like a trip and Some of the best journey's are taken in the mind and spirit." -
i really liked the no.2 part...thanks for the info πŸ‘πŸΌ

- Good edit

"Khushi gulps down all the insults and humiliations but then it was more than enough when he says,"Khabi khabi tou mujhe aisa lagta hai keh dhoka daina aur jhoot bolna tumhare khoon mein hai"[Sometimes I feel deceiving and lying is in your blood]

Pause here:Bavo! ..How and when did she deceive you ASR when she looked at you in the store room and after understanding your feelings she denied and deceived you and herself.AND you think she lied to you for leaving to Lukhnow and jumped in your closet.Thats what destroying your peace of mind...hmmm" - good point...this guys was damn harsh on her...he took way too personal...i wouldn hav been so strong lik khushi to even stand nd listen to more insults

- she's so hurtπŸ˜”

"wohooo...that's what cooking at this side of the chamber.I hope you got the taste of your own image in her Akhroo...Now you have to put your Howard brain at work to find out why is she taking all that crap from you...She knows she has an affect on you and you care about that and same is with her but neither one of you know why is this happening.

After hearing all his astonishing reaction is enough to tell the state of his mind.

Arnav outrages and storms up by stepping up to her,"Shut up"..Khushi holds on to her respect this time by clutching her Dupatta,"aap Shut Up".."you may  like to blame ppl but I don't like to take  blame .." πŸ‘

".You are wrong with her since the day one and she's been telling you by standing in front of you, you destroy her image in Lukhnow,her family went through hell ...you made her life miserable in office and nearly put her in life and death situation.she is in no mood of your nonsense." - well said πŸ‘πŸΌ

"She moves forward to break the lap top completely but he grabs her hand firmly and furiously as she did not grab his hand yesterday so today he is holding it forcefully to show her he can do that .She tries to release but his glaring gazes on her face and gripping grasp on her wrist are impossible to free upon as I said before "He wants her  at any terms period whether Khushi says yes or No" and that's what he did exactly when he forcefully married her." - well connected πŸ‘ i do like his stubborn possessive side of him..its somethin really caring...

- i liked the edit πŸ‘πŸΌ

"

Arnav roars at her .."Enough" and she jerks back with immense hurt and he receives that pain too by acknowledging his outrage as his expression changes immediately.He knows it right away but again this is the only way he can keep her out of his shattered shell." -  he was really rude...she's not his punching bag

Thanks for likin my collages 😊

Edited by supriya.arshi - 11 years ago
supriya.arshi thumbnail
@Ami

"He had been defied yet again by this low-aukaad girl, ek to him Arnav Singh Raizada went back to save her and she had the nerve to first refuse his hand for a second time (first time in the storage room), then have the audacity to ask him to apologies. Didn't she hear him the other day? "Arnav Singh Raizada kisi se maafi nahi mangta (ASR doesn't apologize to anyone)"  so he left her there, beech sadak, middle  of the road, middle of the night." - u sound lik he's right even though he's wrong here...you are defending him...

"
n the SUV, Arnav's frustration mounts faster than  the speed of his car,πŸ˜† while khushi sits next to him terrified. All he needed was an excuse, a matchstick, what better way than to mess with that DM Chuni? the one he links Khushi with, he just wants it off of there, and out of there..." - well said πŸ‘..i loved the underlined part

"
Interesting how Khushi's deal with Anjali came up first, not too surprising, his ego had practically shredded to pieces when La broke the news to him, he needed to remind her of the "nobody" status." - yeah...he doesn lik any1 else makin deals other than him!!

"
He hits the breaks to make it chrystal clear that she can't leave the car until she understands and  answers all of his questions...poor guy sure has been traumatized by all the times she fled while he tried to talk to her, teej morning, storage room, Di's anniversary party... he needs  his control " - your right...he wants the situation to be under his control...he wants the upperhand...πŸ˜‰

"
The Q&A session begins, love the camera work here pacing back and forth between Arnav and Khushi, trying to keep up with their spat. Not having to worry about anyone else watching or listening like at the anniversary party,  Khushi is fearless today in this all-out argument.  She even interrupts Arnav and throws his question back at him  "Aap kaun hote ho (who are you)?" - i agree with you...camera work was really good..even the dialogue delivery was awesome...yep i too loved the why Khushi questioned him bck πŸ‘

"
Barun's voice modulations perfectly make it more of a plea than an order, firm  but with bit of pain sprinkled in. the desperation in his voice to command her attention, giving importance to what he has to say...it comes through beautifully. never seen actor so on the mark! 
"mein tumse kuchh kahe rahi hoo!!!!!"  he yells to get a reaction from Khushi" - well said πŸ‘

"
Though again wounded with her words, what's interesting is that he's allowing her to speak her mind even if its against him, he has experienced her "khamoshi" and this seems like a better option, also it's like he wants know what she thinks, he listens with anger building but remain quiet until Khushi brings up her version of the "live-in" situation, that he, the rakshas is forcing poor helpless La to live with her.  She badly wants this "live-in" arrangment to end." - i like the way u went deep into the scene...i nvr noticed he gave her a chance to speak...lik u said...he wants to knw wat she thinks...good interpretation of the scene πŸ‘

"He walks out and offers her his hand, and for the second time defiance by this middle-class girl. His ego was in full force by the time she asked him to apoligise and she gave him and ultimatum" πŸ‘πŸΌ

- i like this edit...especially the last picture...i couldn capture it exact lik u did...but i had an eye out for the bottom pic

"Eyes open realizing his mistake, a sense of urgency to make this right, he rushes back to get the key...he is not a monster and he needs to prove that... at least himself this time." - he hates to care...

"
He drives back to where she left him "Khushi!" but no sight of her "Khushi!"  smacks his hand on his wheel again, this time out of fear for her, "kaha gayee yeh ladki?"  his voice shakes, face consumes with worry and fear"  - i liked the underlined part πŸ‘πŸΌ

"
They've both made a habit of showing parts of themselves that they don't show anyone else. They never fight like this in front of anyone, it's always in private. A secret only between just the two,  just like those dhak dhak moments, and "hey hey"s and ofcourse  those breath-taking  "Rabba ve"s ... never leaves that connecting gust of wind between the two...

This is how they unknowingly grow into each other till finally its realized that they can't live without each other.  In fact in the few scenes above, in the midst of so much nafrat, both peel a layer of themselves to each other moving their relationship a step further. He learns just how much she values marriage, also she is just as stubborn as he is, and will do anything for her self respect"  πŸ‘β­οΈ Very true...all the points tht u hav told are wat makes them so special as Arnav nd Khushi πŸ‘

on the first part...yeah i love how they respect wats between them...nd let it remain between without makin a fuss abt it...😳 nd on the second one...u just told wats all in store for them...nd wat all we r gonna be lookin forward too πŸ˜‰

Thanks for likin my collages 😊

Edited by supriya.arshi - 11 years ago
wiwy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: sohara

It would be fun to watch Arnav's reaction. I think ASR would antagonized first.He probably would say nahi,. He would give some other excuse like, I don't want any kind of relationship with this girl. I agree with Samin, why she didn't ask her to tie rakhi to Akash? 
 Samin, you got a point. I think Anjali didn't trust Shyam.
 Hey did you watch the SBS segment ,where Sanaya was suggesting Khushi to tie rakhi to Arnav and Payal to tie Akash. She was joking this two bros are good fro nothing.They can't kiss their girl,.So they should make them sisters.

He he Sohara! I got the idea of this riddle from that SBS segment when Sanaya was joking about tying rakhi to Barun!!! You caught me!πŸ˜ƒ
BarunDiwani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
@Durga, πŸ€— for reading and commenting on my 66-69 :) so appreciated πŸ˜Š love all of you points and comments, Thank you!!!