Users

Frequent Posters

supriya.arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Katelyn

Let's all rock this thread further with a promo! πŸ₯³

Promo for Episode 71, first aired on September 12th, 2011
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EZ9Dwo7z-q8&NR=1&feature=endscreen[/YOUTUBE]
credit to uploader

This promo looks so intense...love the heat in it..had nvr seen it before...thanks for postin 😊
wiwy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Guys!
I !JUST! SPOKE! TO!  .  BARUN!!!!
HAVE TAKEN A MESSAGE FOR BFTP !
Let me recover! Will give you all details later coz am at workplace!

DurgaS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

πŸ€—* * * T H A N K   Y O U * * * πŸ€—

Thank you all for loving my work and poems.

@Supriya
Thank you so much for helping me with the video.  I am glad you liked the poem and index presentation. All your picture edits are fantastic, especially the beauty and beast one, it is enchanting. 😊

@Indi
Thank you for letting me share the responsibility of posting the new thread and also for having trust in me that I would be able to execute it well. Thank you for all the help you gave me in this process.  The main page is looking great. Love the new look of the Rules. πŸ‘πŸΌ

@Ami
Thank you for the standing O's. Your piece on the history of the Drool Corner, quite interesting. Loved it. Blasters we are indeed. πŸ˜ƒ 

@Katelyn
Thank you for loving my poems and index. Thanks for posting the promo and vms. Yet to see though. Loved your colourful, shiny post. πŸ˜‰

@Wiwy
Thank you for the rhyme for my rhyme. πŸ˜³ Interesting maha riddle you've put up. Got to think about it. Although, I feel AH's answer could be right. 

@Cynthia
Thank you for loving my work.  The beauty and beast piece is tres bien.  You've put it down very well. Loved it.  πŸ‘

@ArshiHamesha
We all are equal winners on this thread.  Thank you for loving my poem. Loved this -
Footprints on the sands of time are not made by sitting down.
 - so true.
Loved your write-up on the symbolisms and IPK. Such an informative detail. The picture collage is fab. ⭐️ By the way, I think your answer to the riddle could be right.

@Chalhov
Thanks for the claps. Wow, a song/parody covering all the episodes. It is already looking great. Waiting for the rest.

wiwy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Unbelievable!
Hoorah!
Yippee!
Thankyou, thankyou, thankyou DM! God when will I go home!
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: wiwy

Guys!

I !JUST! SPOKE! TO!  .  BARUN!!!!
HAVE TAKEN A MESSAGE FOR BFTP !
Let me recover! Will give you all details later coz am at workplace!

hawww, jhoot bole ... kaate. stop pulling me legwa. very very long already. ok ok we all are sisters. only you are...
PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

WILL BE GOING OUT OF TOWN BUT TAKING MY LTπŸ˜‰ will try and do something if I get time.will be back on tuesday. thanks all for the comments and compliments and my compliments to all the BLASTERS(borrowed from Ami) for this lovely thread

indi52 thumbnail

Originally posted by: DurgaS

πŸ€—* * * T H A N K   Y O U * * * πŸ€—

Thank you all for loving my work and poems.

@Supriya
Thank you so much for helping me with the video.  I am glad you liked the poem and index presentation. All your picture edits are fantastic, especially the beauty and beast one, it is enchanting. 😊

@Indi
Thank you for letting me share the responsibility of posting the new thread and also for having trust in me that I would be able to execute it well. Thank you for all the help you gave me in this process.  The main page is looking great. Love the new look of the Rules. πŸ‘πŸΌ

@Ami
Thank you for the standing O's. Your piece on the history of the Drool Corner, quite interesting. Loved it. Blasters we are indeed. πŸ˜ƒ 

@Katelyn
Thank you for loving my poems and index. Thanks for posting the promo and vms. Yet to see though. Loved your colourful, shiny post. πŸ˜‰

@Wiwy
Thank you for the rhyme for my rhyme. πŸ˜³ Interesting maha riddle you've put up. Got to think about it. Although, I feel AH's answer could be right. 

@Cynthia
Thank you for loving my work.  The beauty and beast piece is tres bien.  You've put it down very well. Loved it.  πŸ‘

@ArshiHamesha
We all are equal winners on this thread.  Thank you for loving my poem. Loved this -
Footprints on the sands of time are not made by sitting down.
 - so true.
Loved your write-up on the symbolisms and IPK. Such an informative detail. The picture collage is fab. ⭐️ By the way, I think your answer to the riddle could be right.

@Chalhov
Thanks for the claps. Wow, a song/parody covering all the episodes. It is already looking great. Waiting for the rest.

durga,
thank me? no no no. thank you. for taking so much on. that rules thingie is made by arshi. she very kindly offered all the help needed, but since working day has time constraints, chose not to post this time.

pages are looking lovely. 

and have you seen what our reiddlemaker is writing? i need to do things to this woman. πŸ˜†

but if there's even one half grain of truth in it, she better get the one that is seriously hampering our intellectual growth come and see the thread. heehee.
Edited by indi52 - 11 years ago
PutijaChalhov thumbnail

Originally posted by: indi52

hawww, jhoot bole ... kaate. stop pulling me legwa. very very long already. ok ok we all are sisters. only you are...

Then why are you so flustered and in a tizzyπŸ˜²πŸ˜†

indi52 thumbnail
🀣... ^^^ for your sake 
PutijaChalhov thumbnail
and have you seen what our reiddlemaker is writing? i need to do things to this woman. πŸ˜†
Indi must be her new riddle calm down remember Yudister in Mahabharata  and AswathamaEdited by chalhov - 11 years ago