damn thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

hey everyonr here is the second part of the fan fic

the first part can be found here

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/327235

hope u enjoy

thanx every onr for the positive feedback 😃    .here we go

Chapter 2
Niim!niim! oh babes get up.it was katie's voice. As nimmo gained consciousness all she wanted to do was roll back and sleep. Oh! Katie go away said nimmo .hey girl don't act like …. Like a khumbakarela. swati started laughing. Katie it's not khumbakarela! It's kumbhakaran. Yeah right! Whatever!!!! This Indian terminology is out of my reach Katie grimaced.
nimmo slowly opened her eyes and saw she was on the couch in her cabin. Expecting to see Katie she turned but what she saw was -------DR. SEHGAL!!!!!!!!! nimmo shouted.
And sat bolt upright. Hey nimmo relax said dr.sehgal coolly. She became furious for reasons unknown to her own self! ARE u BLIND????????????? Can't u see? as far as I know I m not disco dancing or doing the Congo's. I m sitting on a couch. How else am I supposed to relax hn? Demanded nimmo.
kunal looked taken aback. Swati and Katie were just staring at her their mouths open and their faces reflected their disbelief that an even tempered person like her could blow off like a volcano for seemingly no reason What?? Demanded nimmo Ummm!! niim I think u shud go back to sleep u seem to have lost ur nut.
Niimo threw back the covers and strode out of her cabin.
What the hell does this guy think of himself she thought irritated. Standing around in my cabin as tho it's his own.
Inside kunal thought Oh boy!!!! She blasted off like a nuclear bomb!!!! In the board room when he had caught her falling he had expected a nice sweet tempered thing that would fall easily for him like the rest of them did. She seemed so innocent and sweet then and now???????? She seemed like a straight descendent of Hitler's family.
dr.kunal I m so sorry about niim began Katie. It's all right forgot it said kunal and went out. I'll heed for the coffee shop he thought.On the other hand nimmo too was going to the coffee shop.
One cappuccino with a sandwich she ordered. Taking her coffee and sandwich, thanking the caterer she turned around. As she did so she hit the guy standing just behind her spilling all her coffee on his suit. I…. I am sooo sorry I...she looked up and saw to her horror that she had collided with no one else than dr. kunal sehgal. YOU! YOU ARE REALLY BLIND started nimmo shhhhhhh…. Said dr kunal and put his finger on nimmo's lips in front of the whole cafeteria and brought down his face to see her eye to eye.
What will appen next? /
Wait and watch
Love---aanya

u may live it
As u like it
-shakespeare

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters