love???or infatuation?A FAN FIC

damn thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Hi everyone,πŸ˜›

I am Aanya. After being hooked to nimmo for sometime now I decided to writer a fan fic of my own. I don't usually post anymore but this show is going too good so I got inspired. plz plz give in ur comments I'll love to have both criticism and comments. feel free.

This fic has the medical background and setup.

Kunal and nimmo are docs. Nimmo is an NRI based in New York City (nyc) and kunal is the newly transferred doc from Madrid to nyc.

CHAPTER 1

Namrata mathuria known as niim to her American friends and nimmo to her Indian chums was sitting in the hospital board room of the top New York hospital. Dressed in a white jeans and red top she looked slightly out of place in a group of senior and much more serious and grim looking doctors.

Her two best friends and flat mates Katie Rivera an American and Swati Sharma an Indian were sitting on either side of her. Despite being juniors the three of them were highly successful. Namrata- a cardiologist, swati- a neurologist and Katie belonged to the Radio therapy department. They were waiting for the introduction meeting of Dr Kunal sehgal a new transfer doc from Madrid. He was being held in pretty high esteem and this angered Namrata. She hated anyone who endangered her position as the best junior doctor. She had not slept for the past 26 hours due to duty and she wished this Kunal Sehgal would hurry so she could go home and hit the sack(sleep). He'll be a fat guy she thought,dark, with a mostache and probably a beard Yucks! πŸ˜•but I am sure New York's hectic life will help him slim down she smiled to herself.πŸ˜†

Suddenly the board room door opened and in stepped the doctor. "Hello everyone. I m Dr.Sehgal, Dr. Kunal Sehgal. He said to the room at large and smiled. Nimmo just stared at him. Dressed in a black suit, his lab coat hanging loosely in his left hand he was nothing short of absolutely breathtaking.😳 Nimmo went white .She started feeling dizzy and became unstable on her feet. Katie saw her and shouted NIIM!!!. Everybody turned around and and saw that she was fainting. Dr. Kunal rushed inside and caught her in his arms just  before she could hit the ground. the last thing nimmo saw was Dr. Sehgal's face😳 and she fainted.

Do u guys like it??????? If u do then  plz tell me I'll continue and if not then no problem I'll try a better fan-fic next time.

Love u all-----AANYA

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chat_222 thumbnail
it is really lovely.
also welcome to the forum. πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜› 😊
desirocks thumbnail
wow its awesome. i like the doc n the new york part. i love NYC 2 😳

keep it up πŸ‘
-kavita- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ plz continue soon..luved 1st part 😊
paki_angel thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i tink its rely gud please cont soon!!!
mabel thumbnail
πŸ‘
awesum
continue soon 😊
ama.buwa thumbnail
Very interesting. Continur soon.
πŸ˜›   πŸ‘
ndjha thumbnail
lovely......
a diff one...
cont soon.........
Sour Skittles thumbnail
omg awesum first part!!!i loved how they met πŸ˜ƒ cpnt soon..
himani
masala thumbnail
i realllllllly like it. good thinking abt setting the story in NYC.

ps: I am a die hard NYC lover!!