Welcome to Page 90 Miku...🤗
-Aaliya.KryAn- thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Can you Please Update now? 😒
MehakGera thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
dodo, alu n yummy...
only u three read dis story n no one else...
n i really dont want to increase d no. of pages...
what i want is people atleast read it
neemaneema thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Brilliant update...👏
Really loved it😃
My jeevikaaa😭
Viren's anger, Their true love, Kiss, Hug everything u described wonderfully.
Looking forward for it.
Update soon❤️
-Charu- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
PLEASE UPDATE 😳  PLEASE UPDATE 😳  PLEASE UPDATE 😳  PLEASE UPDATE 😳  PLEASE UPDATE 😳 PLEASE UPDATE 😳 PLEASE UPDATE 😳 PLEASE UPDATE  😳 PLEASE UPDATE 😳 PLEASE UPDATE 😳 PLEASE UPDATE 😳  PLEASE UPDATE 😳  PLEASE UPDATE 😳  PLEASE UPDATE 😳  PLEASE UPDATE 😳 PLEASE UPDATE 😳 PLEASE UPDATE 😳 PLEASE UPDATE  😳 PLEASE UPDATE 😳 PLEASE UPDATE 😳 PLEASE UPDATE 😳  PLEASE UPDATE 😳  PLEASE UPDATE 😳  PLEASE UPDATE 😳  PLEASE UPDATE 😳 PLEASE UPDATE 😳 PLEASE UPDATE 😳 PLEASE UPDATE  😳 PLEASE UPDATE 😳 PLEASE UPDATE 😳 PLEASE UPDATE 😳  PLEASE UPDATE 😳  PLEASE UPDATE 😳  PLEASE UPDATE 😳  PLEASE UPDATE 😳 PLEASE UPDATE 😳 PLEASE UPDATE 😳 PLEASE UPDATE  😳 PLEASE UPDATE 😳 PLEASE UPDATE 😳 PLEASE UPDATE 😳  PLEASE UPDATE 😳  PLEASE UPDATE 😳  PLEASE UPDATE 😳  PLEASE UPDATE 😳 PLEASE UPDATE 😳 PLEASE UPDATE 😳 PLEASE UPDATE  😳 PLEASE UPDATE 😳 PLEASE UPDATE 😳 PLEASE UPDATE 😳  PLEASE UPDATE 😳  PLEASE UPDATE 😳  PLEASE UPDATE 😳  PLEASE UPDATE 😳 PLEASE UPDATE 😳 PLEASE UPDATE 😳 PLEASE UPDATE  😳 PLEASE UPDATE 😳 PLEASE UPDATE 😳 
Wara082007 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
THE MOST AMAZING PART of THE WHOLE STORY...

IT WAS FULL OF LOVE AND EMOTIONS...

SERIOUSLY if YOU have a PARTNER like VIREN and JEEVIKA in your LIFE ... YOUR LIFE IS DAMN SETTLED...

LOVED IT
MehakGera thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
part 27
knowing about jeevikas cancer was d biggest shock of virens life.he couldnt bear jeevika in pain.if it was possible he would have taken all jeevikas pain into him.he couldnt see d chattering jeevika turning into silent jeevika.he wished he could go in past n change all d things in accordance to jeevikas happiness.she was d best thing ever happened in his life n he could not aford to lose her.although he was completely shattered still he didnt remove a smile from his face.he bhaved normal wid jeevika.he continued on wid his naughtiness, teasing bhaviour n tried to make d things lively.he knew if jeevika would see him breaking down she would not b able to control herself.
viren tucked jeevika to sleep n hiself went to d balcony.he luked at d beautiful sky which was full of positivness still dis was d place where viren could not stop his tears.he asked god y did he do dis wid jeevika.didnt she deserve to live happily.viren was luking at d stars when he remembered sumthing which made him smile.
--FLASHBACK--
jeevika held virens hand tightly n rested her head on virens shoulder.
"viren agar mujhe kuch ho gya to tumhe kaisa lagega"she tightened d grip.
"kaisa ka kya matlab h...mere to mann ki icha puri ho jaegi"teased viren
jeevikas mouth was left wide open"really?...u r such a jerk viren"she said leaving him n averting her face oder side.
"aur nhi to kya...main apni gf k saath njoii kar paungi...it will b so much fun"he smiled lukin at jealous jeevika.
"abhi kyu wait kr rhe ho jao na apni gf k pass...vaise my i now who r ur gfs"
"are tumhe nhi pta...my gf is d prettiest women of d whole world...vo bhot cute b hai...she is intelligent,bubbly,actually i have no  words for her,i luv her alot  n especially vo aisi batein nhi krti...aur tumhe pta h kya jab vo jealous hoti h to uski nose red ho jati h"he said poking her nose.
"m not jealous"
"han maine kab kaha ki main tumhari baat kr rha hu...tum agar meri gf hoti to kabhi mujhse alag hone ki baat nhi krti"
just den jeevika realised dat about what viren was tlking. she just  hugged him"chinta mat karo main itni jldi tumhara picha nhi chodungi...n ye jo tum tareef kr rhe the ye really mere liye thi"
"nhi nhi ye to main apni gf rahul k bare mein baat kr rha tha"
"haawww...really viren r u a gay?"
"sheesh jeevika...it was really a bad joke..."
"n u r really bad too mr.vadhera...n meri nose red nhi hoti"
"acha ek kiss to de do"he said moving closer.
jeevika blushed"viren!!!what r u doing"
"ab tumhare nose hi nhi tumhara pura face red ho gya h...really u luk so cute while blushing...kyun ms.tomato choudhary"he kissed her check n ran away
"haww...me tomato...u will hav to pay for it mr.naughty vadhera"she said running behind viren.
--FLASHBACK ENDS--
viren smiled wid rivers of tears flowing from his eyes when he felt a pair of petite hands hugging him from back.
"hiding ur tears is a bad habit"she said making viren face her.
viren quickly wiped his tears"are i was not crying...were u crying?"
"really mr.vadhera u r trying to b smart in front of me...abhi thodi der mein flood ane wala tha agar main yaha na ati to...dont lie to me atleast"she said making d things lively.viren just gave a fake smile.
"viren i noe u r tensed about me but plz i cant see u like dis...i noe behind dis smile is only n only pain...plz viren dont hide anything from me viren...i noe how much shattered u r "she said caressing his face
"m srry jeevika...i didnt wanted u to wrry about me...but i really cant afford to lose u...i want to spend each n every second of my life wid u...u will never leave me na"he hugged her tightly sobbing. 
"i promise u viren i will never ever leave u...i will always b wid u.."she hugged him even more tighter...
aldough she had promised viren but she knew she wouldn't b able to fulfill her promise...
"chalo ab no rona dhona...promise me now u will not cry again"jeevika broke d hug.
"ahh...rona dhona is ur department not mine...so u should promise me"he said while leaning for a kiss.
"like ur naughtiness is ur department"she pushed him back.
"just one kiss"
"no"
v-yes
j-no
v-no
j-yes
jeevika bit her tongue realising what she said...
"luk i never say no to ur wish...n now if u want to kiss me too den i dont mind"he instantly crashed her lips bfore letting her respond...
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------nxt morning viren woke up seeing his princess sleeping like a baby in his arms...
viren's POV
aww my princess is lukin so adorable...her smile makes me luv her more n more...i wish dis smile neveer disappears from her face.
viren losed his grip around jeevikaswaist n gotup widout wasting.he quickly went to take shower n den headed  to d kitchen to make breakfast for jeevika.after sumtime he retarded back to his rum to wake jeevika up.he sat bside her n kissed her eyes.
"c'mon sleeping beauty get up"he made her rest her head in his lap.
"plz roxtar 2 mins more"she hugged his waist wid her eyes closed.
"no get up...v r getting late for d college...n i have made tasty breakfast for u...wont u taste dat"
jeevika's eyes were shot open n she jumped out of d bed"really u made brkfast"she said laughing har
"yup i made it...n whats der to laugh so much"
"no nothing...i will take a shower n den have ur TASTY brkfast"she laughed more while entering d bathroom.viren smiled seeing jeevika laugh like earlier.
after sumtime jeevika came downstairs n sat wid viren.he served  her d sandwiches n aloo parathas made by him..jeevika widout any delay took a bite of parantha.she gave a big smile tasting dem...
"wow dese r superb roxtar...u r a gud cook"she said gulping d whole paratha in one go
"really is it so tasty dat u ate it all in one go...let me taste too"viren took a bite of paratha for himslef when jeevika snatched it from him...
"u eat dese sandwiches n let me have dese parathas...dey r yummy"but viren was too sat for jeevika.he took a bite of paratha bfore jeevika could do anything.d moment he   took d bite he threw it out of his mouth.
"shheshhh...it tastes so bad jeevika...how could u eat d whole of it"
"no its so tastes so gud"
"haha is dis what u call delisious jeevika..."
"yes it is perfect coz my viren has made it..."
"m gud for nothing"he said crossing his arms
"u r gud for everything...now dont b sad"
"i will make sumthing else for u which will taste bttr"he stood up tp go to d kitchen
"no i will eat dis only"jeevika made viren sit again
"but"
"what but dont u dare to say anything to dese parathas...my bf has   
 made dem"
"ya ya...ur bf has made vry bad parathas"he made faces lukin at d parathas.
"i really luv dese parathas...but u noe what i cant luv dem more dan u"jeevika gave peck on his cheeks
"i luv u 2".he kissed back but on her lips.

-Aaliya.KryAn- thumbnail
res 😈
Buhahahahaha look whose the first! 😎 

First of all a big THANK YOU for updating Miku 🤗
You are such a sweetheart <3 😃

Coming to the update..😛
It was beautiful..!! Potrayed so well..loved it 👏
The Flashback... Absolutely mesmerising and beautiful! 

"just one kiss"
"no"
v-yes
j-no
v-no
j-yes 😆 God Viren is sooo smart! 🤣
jeevika bit her tongue realising what she said...
"luk i never say no to ur wish...n now if u want to kiss me too den i dont mind"he instantly crashed her lips bfore letting her respond...😳

I really can't bear virika's pain anymore.. especially Viren's..😭 😭
Please make Jeevika better soon!
And yes not to forget..😆... Virika Romance was...☺️

Update soon!
Love you ❤️

GUYS PLEASE LIKE AND COMMENT 

Edited by krystu05 - 10 years ago
drishti112 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
res
unres 

❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ 
Wowww update !!!! 
From d starting to d end !!!   ❤️ ❤️ ❤️  
loved it like anything...
Flashback was   Mindblowing !!!!!! 
And viren's pain...😭 😭 Its killing me !!! 
And then after d flashback part was just out f d world,universe! 
❤️ 
Yes No Convo was awwiieee...Cutest !!!!!!  ❤️ 
His princess sleeping in her prince's arms like a baby was d best part !!! it touched me a lot !! Loved it the most...❤️ 
he made her rest her head in his lap...awww !!!  ❤️ ❤️ 
"m gud for nothing"he said crossing his arms was sooo cute scene!! 
Aloo paranthas and sandwiches made by him...🤣 
Awesome !!!!!! 
Superbly superb !!!!
Amazingg !!!
Perfect !!!! 
Kisss part !!!!! haayeee...maar daalaaa...osmmm !!!!!!!! :* 
Beyond perfection infact...
Lovely update all in all !!!
Update soonest darling !!!! 
Love you lotsss :* :* 
Edited by drishti112 - 10 years ago