Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jazz89 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: chahat11

Anandi : Her name is Toral Rasputra , 

She had done that Zee Tv show : Choti si Zindagi with Vipul Gupta , Kesariya Balam Aavo Humaare Des (Sahara one) I think it was in the cards for her (the song was used in BV for AnSh)

She has to be confirmed because in sbs they show Sid and Toral shoot for the new montage

She will be shown on 4th Mar Monday I hope they have a nice introduction scene for her like she is getting ready doing saaj sringaar (evening scene ). For her Shiv to tell him that she loves him and then Shiv comes back from the office

So here Sid was Shooting with the new Anandi :Sid Said that it was just on screen chemistry with Prat So its OK as they are actors Toral nice to act with

Now they should have an interruption in Anandi love confession

It would be best if Anandi(Toral) says ILU to Shiv(Sid)

OK I love Prat but don't throw chappal and sandals I don't think its health related issue because she said she will be back with a new show : I think it's good for her personally too because there were so many rumors about her personal life being affected

Toral looked nice ; she can carry off the heavy sarees ;She will look good; she won't look like it is too much.

now may be we can get more of AnSh

So now we have to stop jokes about the teenie tiny and pocket size wife of CS Toral is tall

I am a loyal AnSh Sidyusha and BV fan but I can't help it if Prat doesn't want to be/can't be a part of the show anymore It was a mutual decision

So I for one would like to see the changes. These news came so many times that now I am not much affected by it.

Ira mummy issiliye aayi so new Anandi and Shiv ki suhaag raat ho it would look odd if he went to bed with Anandi with Prat face and woke up with Toral face.(Ekta mata ke shows mein aise hota hai)

I hope they re shoot all the beautiful AnSh scenes we would like to see those scenes again and again

JUST ONE THING CAME TO MY MIND I HOPE THEY DO NO ACCIDENT OR PLASTIC SURGERY DRAMA JUST SIMPLY GET TORAL AS ANANDI

There will be no Anandi now till Toral entry on Monday

I hope the Shekhars are here to stay and not just as fillers

Prat last scene was with Shiv that confession par break scene

rest her farewell scene was also done with BDs

I was being honest please don't put a ban on me

Chahat ji i feel there will be accident and plastic surgery.. i suppose today was last episode with pratz.. 😕
meetfanonline thumbnail
Just putting my POV
I am a huge fan of Sidyusha but for 1st time seeing the things from top angel.
I dont think we should blame production house for this.
It is more then what eyes can meet. I dont think it is her mothers illness reason for quitting.
Because BV house is know as house which gave enough space to smita bansal and surekaji when they had health issue. They wont take such big step if it would be resolved in a months time. It is very difficult to take such steps, the production house can not just see prats or sid it has
to consider the whole team.
We all have seen last complete month BV with Body Double of prats in most of the episode and she was always present for parties. There is nothing wrong in enjoying life and partying but work
should never suffer. There is Surekaji,smita,anoop soni,... and other people who have not left BV they are loyal and there has to be reason to do that.
According to me it is loss for prats as well as production house. May be prats
did not expect house to take such steps as she had said in her last few interview that it is
diff to replace anandi many actors have come and gone. Just delay in 1 actors presence affects
the complete crew they have to re-shoot and redo all work.
When you get paid big you are expected to work accordingly and that is the bad truth. I know
it takes toil out of you. It is give an take you get fame and money and u give away your personal time and space.
I think we should give new girl a chance, why should the complete dedicated crew suffer because
of one person. If she is not good then we quit.

This was to to put my thoughts and what i observed in last month, no offenses to anyone.

Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: jazz89

Chahat ji i feel there will be accident and plastic surgery.. i suppose today was last episode with pratz.. 😕

If they do so its like following a herd of animals😡

there is a reason I watch BV not Ekta Kapoor kachra😡

there will be serious frustration from my side if there is such a ghatiya thing as accident and plastic surgery😡

People, any idea from which date  this New Anandi is going to start off? 
Princess.. thumbnail
This is a very, very sad news. 😭
I dont think the Chemistry and the character of Anandi will be the same again.
She shouldn't leave the show. It wouldnt be the same watching BV.
It's an absolute heartbreak.. No BV for me, from now. Dont really like the new girl. 💔

P.S. The timing for quitting the show couldn't be worse. 😔
Edited by Princess.. - 11 years ago
Princess.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: samvi.

People, any idea from which date  this New Anandi is going to start off? 

I read somewhere, 4th march.
brick_red thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
It is a very sad news that Pratyusha is leaving. I loved Shiv Anandi chemistry. But there is a silver line. Probably we will get to see Anandi becoming mom and her political journey forward. Prats suits 20 ish Anandi. Showing her as a mother in 30s, or as MLA or MP, would have been difficult. All the best for Pratyusha. Hope that the change will help propel BV to new fronts.
Well we really won't ever know the real reason for her leaving the show...but what we can definetly say that she did a fabulous job as Anandi...especially all the days when Jagya left her to Gauri getting married to all other humiliations she suffered etc etc...

Best of luck to her for her future endeavors...

smriti81 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Wonder why people are blaming the PH & spamming them with hate mail. Prats has made it amply clear that she wants to move on in life...she said she wanted to quit 6 months back & they asked for more time to find an approprite replacemnt. Infact she sounded pretty excited about quitting the show & doing something different, exciting etc. from the tele con I heard. Should the producers hold her back at gun point then! So why so much brouhaha. If the new girl is not good & does not do justice to A then the show will tank as it is. If she is good...then we will eventually learn to accept her. At least give her a chance.
dixie123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: smriti81

Wonder why people are blaming the PH & spamming them with hate mail. Prats has made it amply clear that she wants to move on in life...she said she wanted to quit 6 months back & they asked for more time to find an approprite replacemnt. Infact she sounded pretty excited about quitting the show & doing something different, exciting etc. from the tele con I heard. Should the producers hold her back at gun point then! So why so much brouhaha. If the new girl is not good & does not do justice to A then the show will tank as it is. If she is good...then we will eventually learn to accept her. At least give her a chance.

I agree. What can the PH do if the actor wants to quit. Why do we want to bind this actor when she wants to move on. We need to respect her decision. She has a life too. If she is no lonoger interested in her job we cannot force her to do something she doesn't want to do.