Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

beingpooja thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
i will miss SIDHYUSHA a lot...bt will continue watching it just for Sidharth...i hope new girl able to do justice with Anandi's charctr... really miss Pratyusha...whatever reason she Quitted BV i will always pray for her success...Sidharth+Pratyusha=AnSh forever !!!Edited by PoojaSushIta - 11 years ago
Toral's old video from serial on Disney Dhoom Machao Dhoom

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ny9AQacSrgQ
Edited by Ash_Storyteller - 11 years ago
hooked thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I know I have realy criticized Anandi a lot of time for her sad, morose look and voice but I always thought it was the CV's who were shaping her reactions like that.

Prat is very pretty and the new entrant must be atleast as pretty - that has to be a BIG criteria. I mean as impossible as it seemed to replace Gehna - they found a good girl who has good acting skills, a very expressive face and is very very pretty and young as her look in the show is supposed to be.

If this new girl is not pretty (can't bear to see a new faCE HENCE NOT CLICKED ON IT), BV will surely go down and shut down and I'll just have to copy paste all the yummy FF and SS and what have you's to retain good memories.

Sriti wud have made an excellent Anandi as so many have suggested. But then - I used to think Sid was so uncool when they proposed him, and now he has turned out to be super duper take my breath away guy.

But no matter what - I just can't see anyone else as Aanndi. ðŸ˜•
divine_ram thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I like her in the video. She has the spark and may not be good looking like prats but she can act.
Funny there is sriti jha and the actor who payed Shyam in the video too. 
frozen.devil thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i cnt see sid wid any1 except fr prats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! dis has 2 b an early april fool joke! dis is impossible!!!!!!!!😭

Originally posted by: Sheetsden

I like her in the video. She has the spark and may not be good looking like prats but she can act.

Funny there is sriti jha and the actor who payed Shyam in the video too. 

yea sriti was there too..who knows they might be good friends since then and sriti might have refered this girl toral to the cV's for anandi role...
tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Whats wrong with bv casting director ?first they casted so beautiful girls anjum ,prats they looked so beautiful ,now i dont know whats wrong with their eyes,first ganga and now new anandi I m disapointed.
Blukitten thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i am sorry if i am breaking any rules...but new girl looks like sid's aunty
poiu123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sudhajyothi06

We all will miss Pratyusha no doubt about it...but we need to give a chance to toral before we jump to conclusions...after all...we all hated it when the character of Gauri was not replaced when Anjum quit the show...I would hate it if the same had happened to Anandi's character...and give it a thought folks...the CVs would have wrapped up Anandi's story and could have packed off Anandi just the way they did Gauri...(frankly from the story point of view Anandi's story as balika vadhu is more or less done...whereas Gauri's character has more potential at this point of time)  ... as we all know that future focus is going to be more on Ganga...

And what are makeovers for...???😊...I am sure Toral will get a makeover suitable for Shiv's wife..!!.. Just need to keep our fingers crossed!!!

I think its time to end the show in a couple of months' time. .CVs should tie up the loose ends. -Gauri, Jagya and Ganga and end it by May.
Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Anandi : Her name is Toral Rasputra , 

She had done that Zee Tv show : Choti si Zindagi with Vipul Gupta , Kesariya Balam Aavo Humaare Des (Sahara one) I think it was in the cards for her (the song was used in BV for AnSh)

She has to be confirmed because in sbs they show Sid and Toral shoot for the new montage

She will be shown on 4th Mar Monday I hope they have a nice introduction scene for her like she is getting ready doing saaj sringaar (evening scene ). For her Shiv to tell him that she loves him and then Shiv comes back from the office

So here Sid was Shooting with the new Anandi :Sid Said that it was just on screen chemistry with Prat So its OK as they are actors Toral nice to act with

Now they should have an interruption in Anandi love confession

It would be best if Anandi(Toral) says ILU to Shiv(Sid)

OK I love Prat but don't throw chappal and sandals I don't think its health related issue because she said she will be back with a new show : I think it's good for her personally too because there were so many rumors about her personal life being affected

Toral looked nice ; she can carry off the heavy sarees ;She will look good; she won't look like it is too much.

now may be we can get more of AnSh

So now we have to stop jokes about the teenie tiny and pocket size wife of CS Toral is tall

I am a loyal AnSh Sidyusha and BV fan but I can't help it if Prat doesn't want to be/can't be a part of the show anymore It was a mutual decision

So I for one would like to see the changes. These news came so many times that now I am not much affected by it.

Ira mummy issiliye aayi so new Anandi and Shiv ki suhaag raat ho it would look odd if he went to bed with Anandi with Prat face and woke up with Toral face.(Ekta mata ke shows mein aise hota hai)

I hope they re shoot all the beautiful AnSh scenes we would like to see those scenes again and again

JUST ONE THING CAME TO MY MIND I HOPE THEY DO NO ACCIDENT OR PLASTIC SURGERY DRAMA JUST SIMPLY GET TORAL AS ANANDI

There will be no Anandi now till Toral entry on Monday

I hope the Shekhars are here to stay and not just as fillers

Prat last scene was with Shiv that confession par break scene

rest her farewell scene was also done with BDs

I was being honest please don't put a ban on me