Startv.in Player Removed All Episodes!!!

ahsanur thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Guys we have to start fighting again! Star TV took off half of the episodes of IPKKND! Please everybody help me in this fight so they make the website the way it was before. Now we can't even download the episodes no more. Please Help!!!. Thank You So Much!!! And Please help me post this to other shows forums so they can know that their favorite was deleted as well and that they can't download nothing no more. Thanks So Much!!!

Please Message them in they're Facebook of Star Player and Star Plus. And please try calling them if you have the time. Thanks So Much!!!Edited by ahsanur - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arshi.Sugi.IPK thumbnail
I used to watch IPK on Youtube...but now some episodes r not there so some friends suggested  me Dailymotion πŸ˜Š All the episodes r there πŸ˜Š Check it 😊 I don't know y Star removing all the  episodes :( Edited by arshi-sugi-ipk - 11 years ago
decemapr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
😑 We have to fight with star.
stg1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
if star r deleting ipk from their own website maybe this means they've finally figured out their issues regarding the ipk dvds and r getting ready to announce them ?? rajan singh did tweet that he'd announce what was happening with their progress by the end of feb, so i'm really really hoping its that. 
shadesofme thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
dont worry i think they will update in their official youtube classic channel...
they are slowly adding all sp showsπŸ˜ƒ
..Sugar_ArHi.. thumbnail
Try to download n keep in ur own collection
Summer_Rain thumbnail
Startv.in  the STARPLAYER is going for an REVAMP so dont worry episodes will be back soon πŸ˜‰
ArshiAms thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sarun_deewani

Startv.in  the STARPLAYER is going for an REVAMP so dont worry episodes will be back soon πŸ˜‰

really!!!!!!! r u sure???????
starplus ki tooo😑😑
Summer_Rain thumbnail

Originally posted by: arshi4

starplus ki tooo😑😑

STARPLAYER FB PAGE posted tis 2 days back...

Dear STAR Player viewers,

Thank you for your constant support! As STAR Player is going through a revamp, you might face some technical difficulties or find some serials or episodes missing. We are trying our best to provide you with the best services. http://startv.in/

https://www.facebook.com/startv.in?fref=ts
Edited by sarun_deewani - 11 years ago
dellzcreationz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: arshi4

starplus ki tooo😑😑