Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Niaksharma thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
PART-1
:
After all this drama maanvi nd viren come out from party nd walked towards parking area..viren continuesly looked at manvi who looked little worried nd sweating like she saws some ghost inside the party..they reached at car nd maanvi abt to go towards her side when viren stop her by calling her name..
Vn-maanvi..?
Maanvi stoped but not turned towards him..
M-plz..main janti hu aap mujhse bahot kuch puchna chahte hai lekin abhi k liye yaha se chahiye..she hardly said that
vn-confusing-maanvi mujhe abhi baat karni hai..baat kya hai akhir Jo tum mujhe yaha party me apna husband bana k lekar aai aur tum itni dari hui kyu ho?
M-jiju Maine..she abt to say something him when her phone rang..she took the call..
M-try to be normal-kya ho gaya mere bachche ko?
M-bas hum yaha se nikal hi rahe hai..thodi Der me ghar pahoch jayenge tab tak aap jeevika k sath raho thik hai..
M-bas 5 min me..bye..
Nd she cut the call..she turned nd nd looked at viren..
M-jiju plz is waqt ghar chalte hai..samir ghar pr mera wait kar raha hai..main aapko sab kuch bad me bata dungi plz..
Vn-lekin..
M-jiju plz..
Viren looked at her nd nodded..they both sitted in car nd viren drove his car towards his house..
After some time they reached at viren's house..its viren nd jeevika's house who are married before 3 years..both are met in Delhi due to maanvi..before 4 year when maanvi leave the Mumbai she went to Delhi and joint one company where she met with jeevika nd they become friend nd after 1 year viren entered in their life..jeevika nd maanvi are close friend..nd viren nd maanvi shows same relation like in serial..jeevika ns viren has 2 years old princess..sia..their daughter..after marriage jeevika come Mumbai with viren where maanvi choose to stay in Delhi nd jeevika know the reason behind it so she didn't force her to come with her Mumbai..but due to the viren's pressure maanvi come Mumbai to meet them once..maanvi same character as in serial but maturity is also present in her..
They entered in hall..jeevika looked at them..she saw maanvi looked sad nd viren has many questions..both come near to her..
J-aap log baithiye main pani lekar aati hu..
Vn-ruko jeevika..pahele mujhe tum dono se kuch baat karni hai..
J nd m looked at him..
Vn-kya ab tum dono mujhe bataogi ki ye sab karne k liye tum dono ne mujhe force kyu kiya?
Maanvi looked at jeevika..jeevika signed her that she handle him..she abt to say something when they heared samir's voice come behind them..
S-sleepy voice-hey..aap aa gaye..
Maanvi turned nd looked at him..
Its samir..aka sem..
Maanvi smiled at him..he come near her nd hugged her..
S-aapko pata hai na aapke bina mujhe nind nahi ati..firbhi aap late ho gaye..
M-i m sorry mera bachcha..ab to main aa gai hu..chalo ab late ho gaya hai na?..aur kal Hume ghar k liye nikal na bhi chalo main tumhe sula detu hu..she said with cupping his face..
She abt to leave when viren stop her..
Vn-maanvi woh..
Maanvi stop nd looked at him..he abt to continu when jeevika cut him..
J-viren plz..maanvi ko Jane dijiye..main sab batati hu aapko..
Nd she looked at maanvi..nd signed her to go inside with sem..maanvi looked at viren nd then jeevika..jeevika gave her assuring smile..maanvi nodded nd walked inside..
Jeevika come at viren nd takes him in their room..
Other side..
Virat entered in his big rockstar house's gate with is car..he entered in fullspeed..he pussed the break very badly nd parked his car very badly almost hited with garage..he opened the car door forcefully nd come out from car nd again closed the door angrily..his servant saw him coming so all come in hall nd stood in front of her in one row with open door..they saw him entered in house angrily..they all are used with his angry nature..virat hardly walking on his feet bcz he broken from inside..he was not drank..he never touched it.bcz one time in college he heared from her that she didn't it..he starightly walked towards his room..he entere in his room with opening the door loudly..he entered in room nd stood in middle..its totally white painted room..everything was white..the colours only come out from pictures which hanging on all over the walls..his maanvi's picture which he secretly capture during that one year in college..he angrily looked at all of them..he walked towards one table nd took her photo frame in his hand..he can saw his reflection in it..one love smile come across his lips..he moved his finger towards her lips when he remember..'my husband'..this word again come inside him nd crused his heart..he angrily throw photo on floor..nd scream loudly her name..manviii..after some time he looked at her photo on floor..his anger automatically melted he walked towards photo frame nd on on his knees nd picked the broken frame in his hand..he sit on floor with resting his back on behind bed..he looked at her angelic face nd again start moving his finger on her face through broken glass pieces which make cuts on his finger but he didn't realize it..
:
:
Niaksharma thumbnail
# # # # # # due to my practical exam's i cannot updated in this stroy so i updated one part today in my coffee break...i hope u liked it... Precap coming after some time okey... Bye... # # #
rasp_berry thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Wowww awesome...but wats the mystery? Wats the problem? Virat hardaly know anything abt her but still love her madly...n who is sameer? N how old r he?...ufff...cont soon
Lumos-Maxima thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Wow Khushi this is amazing πŸ‘πŸ‘.. I loved it.. Really curious about Manvi's behaviour.. will be waiting for the next part.. Take care 😊
.jai. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Wow superb update.. feeling sad for virat bt .. Continue soon
Niaksharma thumbnail

Originally posted by: avika26

Like toh chodo i m lovng it

thanks...
kulsum_virman thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
khushiii this is really interesting πŸ‘
lots nd lots of questions and suspense..πŸ˜•
whose kid is sameer ??
why is she behaving sooo wierd with virat??
 wat happened tht she faked viren as her hubby ???
bechara virat he jst melts seeing her smile he is soo hurt ..😭
plzzz jaldi update karna yaEdited by kulsum_vish - 11 years ago
avika26 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
waiting for ur exam to get over

Niaksharma thumbnail
#
#
#
##
##
##
###
###
###
:
PRECAP-
ITS MORNING...WHOLE NIGHT HE LOSTS IN HER ... THEIR FIRST MEETING ... ND SO ON...
HE COME OUT FROM HIS FLASH BACKS ND AGAIN LOOKED AT HER PHOTO... THEN REALIZE THAT HIS FINGERS CUTS DUE TO GLASS PIECES...HE SMILED PASSINOTLY... HE MOVED HIS HAND TOWARDS FLOOR ND WRITE HER NAME ON FLOOR WITH HIS BLOOD WHICH COME OUT THROUGH HIS FINGERS...
V-PASSINOTLY-PATA NAHI KYU MERA DIL YE MAANNE KO TAIYAR HI NAHI HAI KI TUM KISI AUR KI HO SAKTI HO... MERE DIL NE TAB BHI KAHA THA..KI TUM SIRF MERI HO...AUR AAJ BHI YE YAHI KAHE RAHA HAI KI TUM MERE ILAVA KISI AUR KI HO HI NAHI SAKTI...AUR YE NA TAB GALAT THA...AUR NAHI AB HO SAKTA HAI...
ND AGAIN SMILED WITH LOOKED AT PHOTO
:
###
###
###
##
##
##
#
#
#
Edited by Niaksharma - 11 years ago