Virmaan : Ek jid Ek junoon : 1st thread : NOTE-144

Niaksharma thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
###
###
hi guys...
I hope u don't fagot me... Thanks for ur best wishes...
I knew u all waiting 4 my next posting on my stories but sorry i cannot do it now... I need some time bcz both stories come with new turns...
Nd
most important i m here to introduce my new story bcz today is my little sister's birthday so take permission for her party in our house so i cannot concentrate on my study...i gave one little idea abt story... This is just introduction part... I continu it if u like it...
:
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
*** INDEX ***
-----------------
Introduction part @ pg-1
part 1 - pg 6
:

part-2-half @ pg 10
part -2 completed @ pg- 14
part-3 (a) @ pg-19
part-3 (b) @ pg-24
part-4 @ pg-26
part-5 @   pg-32

part-6 @ pg-39
part-7 @ pg-46
part- 8 @ pg- 50
part-9(a) @ pg-52
part - 9 (b) @ pg-57
part-10 @ pg-60
part-11 @   pg-65
part -12 @ pg-70
part - 13 @ pg-74
part-14 @ pg-78
part- 15 @ pg-84
part-16 @ pg-87
part-17 @   pg-93
part-18 @ pg-97
part-19 @ pg-98
part-20 @ pg-104
part-21 @ pg-110
part-22 @ part-114
part-23 @ pg-120
part-24 @ pg-123
part-25 @ pg-128
part-26 @ pg-133

:
:

######################

~Thread 1~

~Thread 2~

~Thread 3~

~Thread 4~

Edited by Niaksharma - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Niaksharma thumbnail
# # # # # # # # # # #
INTRODUCTION PART-
:
Its arti's birthday party..arti virat's cousin..its late night in Mumbai as usual the party starting time in Mumbai..arti stood with her friends in pub nd enjoying her birthday celebration..she turned when she saw her brother entered ointment pub with his dashing nd killer attitude..she make excuse with her friends nd walked towards him..Virat saw her come towards him..both smiled nd hug to eachother..
A-hey bro u r late?..nd broked the hug..
V-sorry yaar..
A-its okey..kum se kum tum kisi party me aye to sahi..smiled
V-smile-yeah..waise wish to tujhe morning me hi kar diya tha phir bhi again..happy birthday..nd again hugged her..
A-thanks bro..chalo ander chalte hai..
Nd both walked towards the middle of the hall..they abt to come at the middle of the hall many girls come nd asked arti to introduce them with virat..
V-whisper-arti ye sab yaha bhi..
A-bro..Ab itne bade rockstar ko koi fallow nahi karega to kon karega?..ab main kya karu?..tumhari diwani hai hi itni sari..teas him..
He looked down nd get upset..
V-inside him-lekin main jiska diwana hu woh to pichle chaar saal se mujhse akh-micholi khel rahi hai..
Arti saw him losted somewhere..she understand..she know very well that he didn't like this type of party's nd meeting with girls..she make excuse with girls nd takes him other side..
A-bro?..tum thik ho?
V-smile-yes..waise tumne bataya tha ki tumhari college ki sabhi friends aa rahi hai?
A-haa..
V-sabhi yaha aa chuki hai?
A-lagbhag to sabhi hai..bas mujhe to ek ka intezar hai..
Virat looked at her impatiently..
V-k..kon?
A-maanvi..
With hearing her name big smile come across his lips..
A-woh maine bataya thana tumhe subah ki kal mujhe mall me maanvi mili thi..yaar pure 4 years k baad hum mile tumhe pata hai..pata nahi college ke 1 saal baad woh kaha gayab ho gai thi.. Maine achchi khabr li hai uski..aur usne promis kiya hai ki woh aaj ayegi..
Just then arti heared someone calling her..she take excuse nd go to her other gust.. Here virat turned nd walked towards one table nd sit on one chair..he bring up his phone out from his pocket nd opened her photo which he capture 5 years ago..lovely smile across his lips..
V-looking at her passinotly nd moving his thumb on her photo-plz jaldi ajao..ab aur mat tadpao..pure 4 years ho gaye tumhe dekhe bina..in 4 years me pagalo ki tarah tumhe dhundhne k baad aaj pata chala ki tum se milne ka ek moka mila hai..Jo virat vadhera kisi party me nahi jata aaj tumhare liye..sirf tumhare liye yaha aya hai..tumne to Jane se moka tak nahi diya ki tumhe apni feeling bata saku..yaha tak ki humne to ek baar bhi baat nahi ki..sirf ek baar tumse baat hui thi..tumhare college k tisre din.. Uske baad tumse bat nahi hui aur uske ek saal k baad to tum gayab hi ho gai..Lekin bas ab nahi.. Woh ek saal to tumhe dekhte hua gujhar liya tha aur ye 4 saal tumhari unhi yaado aur tasviro k sahare Kate hai..pr ab aur nahi..ab jab tum vapish aai ho to main tumhe kahi nahi Jane dunga..kahi nahi.. He said passinotly..he was madly in love with her..
After some-
he continuesly looking at door for her..just then arti come near him nd drag him with her..she introduce him with her some friends..He half hearted meet to everyone..just then he feel cold wind passed from his heart..the same feeling come across his heart..he smile secretly..his back facing to doorhe heared arti called her name..
A-ecxitly-maanvi..nd she rush towards her..
Arti come nd hugged her..maanvi wish her happy birthday..here virat turned slowly towards her direction but he cannot saw her properly bcz arti stood in front ogre her nd already they stood in crowd..He try to looked at her but he failed so he start walking towards her..he reached near to her..nd now he can saw her..she talking with arti..big smile come across his face..he looked at her passinotly..he admiring her head to toe..she wearing pink anarkali dress..the typical maanvi's Indian style..he smiled..he start taking steps towards her when maanvi also realise his presence..she get nerves..she gulped..she looked at him from her corner of her eyes like always..she get scared..before something happen..
M-pulled someone's hand nd wrap her hand with his-happily-waise arti mujhe tumhe kisi se milvana hai..meet my husband Mr.viren khanna..nd looked at him with smiled..
Arti smiled nd meet him..here virat not in sense to here her things bcz he losts in her..he just want to hug her..make her his..its long time when he saw her alive..he collecting her each word slowly..but he stoped..
V-surprisely-his smiled escapes when he again heared her calling him as her husband..-what?..what she said..husband ?..its not possible..asa ho hi nahi sakta..woh mera alava kisi aur ki kese ho sakti hai?... Nd he feel everything become light in front of him..he take step back..
Maanvi noticed him going back nd take deep breath..
After sometime she take leave from arti nd live with viren..
Virat just staring at her all time..
#
#
gave ur response...
Niaksharma thumbnail
#
#
#
#
#
PRECAP-
:
:
VIREN ND MAANVI COME OUT FROM PUB ND REACHED AT HIS CAR...
VIREN LOOKED AT MAANVI..WHO SWEATING..ND LOOKED SCARY... HE COME NEAR TO HER...
VN-MAANVI...TUM ITNI DARI HUI KYU HO?..AUR PLZ AB MUJHE BATAO GIR TUMNE MUJHE YE NATAK KARNE K LIYE KYU KAHA?
MAANVI LOOKED AT HIM...
V-BOLO MAANVI?... TUMHARE AUR JEEVIKA KE KAHENE PR MAINE YE TUMHARA HUSBAND BANAKR IS PARTY ME AYA... AB MUJHE SAAF SAAF BATAO BAAT KYA HAI...
JUST THEN MAANVI'S PHONE RANG ND SHE TOOK THE CALL...
M-HELLO..TRY TO NORMAL
:
M-ARE MERA BACHCHA PARESHAAN MAT HO... MAIN BAS GHAR K LIYE NIKAL HI RAHI HU..
ND SHE CUT THE CALL..ND LOOKED AT VIREN..
M-JIJU MAIN AAPKO SAB BATA DUNGI... PAHELE GHAR CHALIYE...
VN-LEKIN...
M-JIJU PLZ...
VIREN NODDED ND BOTH LEAVE FOR HOUSE...ITS VIREN'S HOUSE...
:
:
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
#
#
#
OKEY...
FEW THINGS I WANT TO CLEAR...
-ITS NOT RELATED WITH CURRENT STORY LINE OF EHMMBH
-MAANVI HAS NO DISEASE
-MAANVI HAS NO HER OWN CHILD
-SHE IS NOT REAL SISTER OF JEEVIKA
-VIRAT ND MAANVI ARE NOT AS SAME IN SERIAL
-U WOULD KNOW MORE IN COMING PARTS...

;
I CONTINU THIS STORY ALSO AFTER MY EXAM...TILL LEAVE UR FEED BACK...
BYE...
:
:
:
###
####
######Edited by Niaksharma - 11 years ago
Niaksharma thumbnail
#
#
#
#
#
PRECAP-
:
:
VIREN ND MAANVI COME OUT FROM PUB ND REACHED AT HIS CAR...
VIREN LOOKED AT MAANVI..WHO SWEATING..ND LOOKED SCARY... HE COME NEAR TO HER...
VN-MAANVI...TUM ITNI DARI HUI KYU HO?..AUR PLZ AB MUJHE BATAO GIR TUMNE MUJHE YE NATAK KARNE K LIYE KYU KAHA?
MAANVI LOOKED AT HIM...
V-BOLO MAANVI?... TUMHARE AUR JEEVIKA KE KAHENE PR MAINE YE TUMHARA HUSBAND BANAKR IS PARTY ME AYA... AB MUJHE SAAF SAAF BATAO BAAT KYA HAI...
JUST THEN MAANVI'S PHONE RANG ND SHE TOOK THE CALL...
M-HELLO..TRY TO NORMAL
:
M-ARE MERA BACHCHA PARESHAAN MAT HO... MAIN BAS GHAR K LIYE NIKAL HI RAHI HU..
ND SHE CUT THE CALL..ND LOOKED AT VIREN..
M-JIJU MAIN AAPKO SAB BATA DUNGI... PAHELE GHAR CHALIYE...
VN-LEKIN...
M-JIJU PLZ...
VIREN NODDED ND BOTH LEAVE FOR HOUSE...ITS VIREN'S HOUSE...
:
:
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
#
#
#
OKEY...
FEW THINGS I WANT TO CLEAR...
-ITS NOT RELATED WITH CURRENT STORY LINE OF EHMMBH
-MAANVI ND JEEVIKA ARE NOT SISTER
-MAANVI HAS NO DISEASE
-MAANVI HAS NO HER OWN CHILD
;
I CONTINU THIS STORY ALSO AFTER MY EXAM...TILL LEAVE UR FEED BACK...
BYE...
:
:
:
###
####
######
imsid thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awsum
btw cn i ask u 1 quest?
wat u stdying?
As in kaunsa exam? 12th? And wich state do u belong to?
rasp_berry thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Wowww its damn damn amazing thnx fr starting a new story...it fab plz come back soon frm ur exams n cont ur stories
Niaksharma thumbnail

Originally posted by: imsid

awsum
btw cn i ask u 1 quest?
wat u stdying?
As in kaunsa exam? 12th? And wich state do u belong to?

:
now...i m from gujarat ... But belongs to vrundavan...
I m Msc student...
Niaksharma thumbnail

Originally posted by: samu_khamkar

Wowww its damn damn amazing thnx fr starting a new story...it fab plz come back soon frm ur exams n cont ur stories

thanks...
Nd i will back...
I m also dying here... I also want to come here again for my regular updates...
Nd i will...
jia123sagar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
amazing start
loved it

lekharani_2k thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
once again mind blowing story hates off to u d congrates ppl r eagerly waiting for u stories now I feel proud of u