KR OS: Enchanting Love lst part pg 8

moon_cupcake thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Hey guys its me again... I know I should be studying but this os wasn't leaving my mind. So, here I'm with the OS..It has 2 parts. Posting part 1 now. Enjoy 😊'

PART 1:

"My! My! My! this is just so damn pretty" Sharon gasped, sparkling her eyes. "You look just out of the world!"
Perhaps she did. Kriya nervously twirled her hair around her slender fingers, with long nails and pink nail polish. She glanced down at her blue, silk dress, sighing to herself. What a dress! The thin fabric delicately graced the curves of her tall, thin body. The deep V-neckline, revealing her cleavage,  highlighting her curves made her look even more sexy. She had a job interview the next day and she had come there to buy a suit.
"You look marvelous and you are gonna buy this dress, " Sharon said.
"Oh, well umm I don't know... errr...don't you think it's revealing?" kriya asked, uncertainly. Her eyes soon fell on the price tag and her mouth hanged. "Oh no ways I'm going to buy this...its so expensive plus its a way too revealing" exclaimed kriya.

"Come on, kri, stop thinking too much..its just a dress and plus its 'inn' these days... so just stop bickering over this and buy it. And if you don't buy then I'm gonna buy it for you as a gift you know..."
"But..."
"kriya no ifs and no buts...I'm buying you this and its final" sharon said rather declared because no way she would let her friend slip away without the dress.
"fine..." kriya thought its better to agree than argue.
"That's like a good girl...plus You are a romantic ... a born romantic ... and it's time someone should see that in you."
Ignoring sharon's words Kriya stepped out of the trial room and put the dress in her shopping cart.
"Sharon, I came here to buy a business-suit for my job interview tomorrow afternoon."
"You said that before ... didn't you? Don't worry, I didn't forget." They began searching for nice and impressive business suits.

"Now," sharon began, pointing to the rack of business suits, "what you're looking for is over there."
Kriya started searching for one she liked best. Green? Blue? Grey? Black?
"Oh! How confusing!" she thought
"What do I look best in?" asked kriya
"You look superb in everything." replied sharon.
"How about this?" asked kriya picking out a grey suit
"Lovely!! ... the skirt is just short enough ... short and sexy." sharon said winking at her
"There's only one thing on your mind, isn't there, sharon" kriya said irritatingly holding the grey business-suit in front of her.
"I think I like it," kriya concluded, putting it as well in the shopping cart.
"Look at the line of people by the cash counter... oh, we'll never get out in time to watch my favourite TV show!"
"Honestly, Sharon, don't you have anything else to think about except television?"
"Sure I do ... like Swayam" sharon repled blushing a little.
"I hate standing in the queue just for some payment," sharon whined.
kriya chuckled at her friend's impatient state.
"You know, Kri, you really have to loosen up, a little." sharon said a little seriously
"I lost my job last week ... and you expect me to get loosened up...like really? you know I'm still not over it," Kriya replied, with her recent firing on the top of her mind. She was still angry on her previous boss for firing her. They had no right to fire her. Why? Just because she some stupid jealous collegue of hers spoiled her presentation...they fired her without giving her a chance to justify herself.
"I mean loosen up in your personal life ... you know, after errmmm he left,'you kinda became uh." sharon couldn't find the correct words to complete her sentence.

Kriya on understanding what sharon was trying to say, just shrugged "I can't sharon...I just can't"
Sharon passed an assuring smile towards kriya. Only she knew how much upset is kriya. She knew her friend oops!! bestie very well. Sharon knew kriya badly missed HIM. She was just casually glancing at her wristwatch.
"Hey, look at the time! You'd better run to your beauty appointment ... I'll pay up and meet you, later." sharon said.
"I don't know what I'd do if I didn't have you...you know what your the best." kriya said smiling.
"oh!! I know I am.. now hurry up"
In a hurry, Kriya dashed through the parking lot, skirting around cars and dashing across roadways. She opened her purse and fumbled through the contents, searching for her keys, then she took her eyes off the walkway ... her own mistake. Before she knew what happened, she ran into someone, dropping her purse to the pavement, scattering all the articles across the parking lot, with her keys clattering to her feet. The businessman's papers tipped and fluttered to the ground, then he hurriedly pulled them into his brief-case, before they flutter away in the breeze. Kriya handed the businessman a handful of papers, then their eyes met.
"Rey" kriya gasped, handing him the papers.

Instantly her heart warmed, rekindling a glimmer in her eye. The days of their heart-warming romance flourished in her mind, reminding her of the one man she wished had never left. He was handsome, kind, compassionate, and all she could ever ask for ... and all she never had. She cried all night after he left ... there was nothing either of them could do about it.
"Surprised to see me?" Rey asked warmly asked, a soothing comfort in his voice. He closed his brief-case, taking the handle and running his fingers though his brown hairs. Reyansh Singhania and Kriya Ghai were the best of friends and were even dating 2 years back. And one day all of a sudden rey left, leaving behind a startled and upset kriya who was wishing for him to return. They loved each other like no one else did.
"I thought you left the country?" Kriya began, swallowing the lump in her throat.
"I did ... actually, I won't be here for very long. Just wrapping up some business," Rey replied, his voice as soft as the whispering breeze, reaching inside her heart. He set Kriya's purse in one of her hands, and her keys in the other.
"I've missed you more than anything," Kriya said, as they both stood up.
"Me too" he replied.
"Why did you have to leave, in the first place?" She asked him.
Instead of replying, he asked her,
"Do you still love me?"
"Oh, Rey of course I do ... how could I love anyone else?" kriya replied,
"You were everything to me." She added.
She wanted him back, swallowing hard to clear her throat. All she wanted to do was fall in his arms and stay there, safe ... and sound. Rey smiled kindly, sliding his hands into the pockets of his black suit.
"Are you doing anything tonight?" He asked a bit hesistantly.
"umm nothing...I'm free"
"uh...I...Would you like to spend the night with me?" he asked. Nervousness was clearly visible in his voice.
"Of course" kriya replied, her voice as smooth as her. She missed him terribly ... and he knew that and vice versa.
"Dinner at 'Spice inn'?"
"I'd love that," kriya replied, curling her tender lips into the most adorable smile she ever could.
"I'll pick you up ...around 8pm in the night."

Kriya smiled and nodded. Before parting away, he embraced her in a short hug making her heart beat faster. His touch was still the same...it had the same warmth like before. As he was out of her sight, she realized that sharon was standing a little away from her.
"Well, I thought some one was getting late for the salon??" asked sharon with a teasing smile.
"uh...yeah...uh" kriya fumbled with words
"Rey's back right?"
"yeah and he asked me out tonight." kriya replied slightly blushing.
"WOW!" sharon exclaimed,
"Good thing I bought you that silk dress." sharon added
"sharon, I can't wear that... what would he think about me??" kriya said
"He'd think that how beautiful you look in that dress...now go ahead and spoil yourself. Make him crazy..."
"uh ho ... my beauty appointment!" kriya exclaimed while glancing at her watch.
"Looks like you surely need it" sharon said winking at kriya making her blush.
"I'll call you later." said kriya
"Hmm, I don't think so, Swayam and I are ...a little busy tonight... well, see you later."

kriya plopped on her bed, relaxing herself after having a warm shower. She reached out for the turquoise, sleeveless and short. She first carressed the silky material and then got up to get dressed. The thin material clung to her body, gracefully accentuating her feminine curves. The open V-neckline, which reached just above her abs revaling her cleavage, with two buttons attached ... 
She looked seductive! At first she decided to change her dress, but then taking a deep breath she stuck to it. She was curious to see his reaction as it was the first time she was dressed up in such an attire. She dabbed a little perfume on her body, inhaling deeply to absorb the exotic fragrance. She set her matching turquoise hand-wallet, beaded with pearls. She put on a single strand of silken pearls around her slender throat while sliding her feet into her high-heeled sandals. The doorbell rang. Kriya gave herself a last look in the mirror, grabbed her purse and started for the main door.

So, hows it???

I'm not sure how it'd turn out.

Do hit the like tab and leave your reviews. Criticism is also welcomed.

Part 2 will be posted after 28th february.

Part 1-pg 1

part 2- pg8

Edited by lovely7010 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anjali22 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

Awesome update

loved it

update next part soon

Edited by anjali22 - 11 years ago
glmorous_diva thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
amazing
beautiful written
Edited by angel_luvkreya - 11 years ago
-Vaish- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Its amazing mannu...
beautifullt penned...

the way u described everything...

wow...

ab jaldi se update kar nah please... plshhh
dazzlerfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
loved the update yaar 😊
beautifully writeen 😊
waiting for the next part πŸ€—
deepshakriya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Amazing os
Nxt part reli soon..can't wait..
Thnx 4 d pm
..Roop.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
res...

unres...

wowww...ahmazing...

loved it...

n u hv written it really beautifully...

but end kyu kar diya...

plz update the next part soon...

waiting for it...
Edited by ..Roop.. - 11 years ago
Shukti_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Res
unres
itz so beautiful..
Bt why did Rey leave her before?
She was missing him so badly.. Now wanna know what his reaction will be after seeing her in this sexy dress!
Update soon pls Edited by shukti_19 - 11 years ago
--RAINA-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
awsome
lykd it
update nxt part soon
thankx 4 d pm
ShenzK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
beautiful OS..