bepatient thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Edited by ipkkndfan30 - 11 years ago
charlotte74 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
Episode 65

ASR angrily leans in to grab the belt from across her and for a moment they are just inches away from each other and Khushi moves back into her seat at the close proximity making him look at her for just a second... dhak- dhak scene

Gosh! The scene was hardly seconds but ...made my heart go all dhak-dhak...  

The Arnav-Anjali scene at the temple was so heart rending...the mighty ASR sits down on the floor in front of his beloved Di...brown eyes moist and full of guilt, lips quiver with emotion
Toffee se meethi imli se khatti ...

This is exactly why I develop a soft corner for you in spite of the beastly way you behave with Khushi. Your heart is is good. 
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: cinthiann1758

Disclaimer: I would like to acknowledge that all my translations have been found on You Tube Videos translated by Alexa.   All credit of translation and my interpretation of her work is acknowledged.  All work I consider to be my own with the help of the translation.  If work is used please credit.  Thank you all for reading!

Episode 65

A Brother's Love

Its pooja time and Anjali is never late for pooja but where is she?  All are wondering.  Nani says after what happened last night'In opposite directions come Arnav and Shyam both call out, "Di"' "Rani Saihba".  They walk towards Nani with Shyam saying that she is not in their room.  Arnav, Shyam and Akash go in search of Anjali through out the house.  All are worried.  Arnav comes back and says she is not here.  Nani scolds him and she tells him this is entirely your fault, you spoke very nasty to her.  Arnav says he was talking to Kushi and at the mention of her name Shyam drops his phone.  He says to Nani that he went and called on Kushi last night and he knows her well; she should be returning to work this morning.  All of a sudden the snake, oops I mean, Shyam has to go someplace.  Arnav says call if you hear anything.  Shyam hightails out of there before Kushi comes.  ASR tries to call Di but there is no answer.  Nani rubs salt in Arnav's wounds by letting him know that Anjali hasn't eaten anything because she is fasting for Rakshan Badhan.  She asks him why did you talk like that and hurt her so much.  He looks down at the thal that Nani holds and sees the sacred thread bracelets and remembers Anjali's words to him when they were young, "Chote do not laugh at my string next year it will be more beautiful."  A brother's love doesn't let him forget anything Di has done for him.  He saves all her Raki that she has tied on him in a keepsake box.  So much love, so much respect.  He will find his Di.

The doorbell rings interrupting his reminiscing thought.  He answers the door and there she is, Miss Kushi Kumari Gupta.  After a very awkward moment she enters the house.  "Namaste" she says to everyone and asks for Anjali.  Nani says we looked for her everywhere she is not to be found and we called but she didn't answer the phone.   ASR says he is going to look for her and Nani says he is to take Kushi with him.  Kushi has an excuse but Nani says that Anjali was very angry with Chote and she made him bring you back.  She knows Anjali very well and she is stubborn and won't come back just for her brother; you have to convince her that you are coming back.  Its Arnav's turn to make an excuse.  BAS, Chote!  Nani says you have enough and now for the sake of Anjali shut up.  You do as I asked you to do.  She has put her foot down!  Return home only after you have found Anjali.  I know her underlying motive to send Kushi with ASR is so they can spend time together even though this situation is a serious one, Naniji is still plotting.  They both turn look at each other and walk out.  A brother's love doesn't let him forget anything Di has done for him.  He saves all her Raki that she has tied on him in a keepsake box.  So much love, so much respect.  He will find his Di.

Lavanya comes and says "I'm ready."  Oh what to do with this girl?  "For round, round; I mean arti."   Nani walks away.  La goe to Mami and asks what did she do and Mami will explain everything. 

Arnav is driving maniacally and Kushi is bouncing all over the place.  She looks nervous, holding on to the dashboard for dear life.  He tells her to put on her seatbelt.  She has difficulty, he slams on the breaks, she jolts forward and then he comes close and buckles her in.  For someone who hates this person right now he seems to care for her well being by snapping the belt when she couldn't.  He tries calling Anjali, no answer.  Kushi hesitantly says to him perhaps Anjali'he looks at her silencing her.  Shyam calls but there is no news; followed by a call from Mamaji.  ASR tells him not to worry he will bring Anjali home.  Worriedly he asks himself where would she go, where should he look?  Kushi answers him, "Do not worry I will find Anjali" Even now their sixth sense is in action.  He slams the break again.  Oh, what this woman does to him!  She knows how he feels and he doesn't like it so why not argue with her.  It is only your fault he says to her. If you had not come to my house I wouldn't be looking for my sister.  He yells everything that happens is your fault! He is thinking about what happened last night and the words he said to Anjali, he says he doesn't want her in HIS house.  "IT'S MY HOUSE!"  He sees her falling.  Kushi suddenly exclaims "Devi Maiyya, its Friday, there is a ritual in the temple for the Goddess."  He heads towards the temple, parks and runs to where his sister is.  There she is sitting not far from the Goddess sobbing.  His heart heavy seeing her like this; he slowly walks up the stairs and kneels in front of her. A brother's love doesn't let him forget anything Di has done for him.  He saves all her Raki that she has tied on him in a keepsake box.  So much love, so much respect.  He has found his Di.

"Sweeter than toffee, more sour than currants.  The story is a little sour and a little sweet.  Sister Anjali is upset.  Now it's your, Di."  She turns away and says she forgot.  He continues her part, Kushi watching in awe.  "Pieces of paper'.. torn and thrown away, she continues.  Did you bring your sister crocodile tears?  He is very angry boy, he is my little brother."  Kushi is watching with a slight smile on her face.  With tears in his eyes he says to her he has made a mistake.  Forgive me!  ASR who never asks for forgiveness has just done so.  I don't belive Kushi believes what she sees.  He turns his cheek for Anjali to slap him.  She goes to slap him but instead she grasps his face with both hands and tells him it's okay, it's nothing.  He says no it's not.  He can behave badly with anyone else but not you.  My behavior is okay for others but definitely not you, my Di.  I do not care about anyone else but you.  You are everything to me.  Di, never leave me alone again, please.  Since I was a child I have noticed those who leave you never return again.  If you want you can argue with me, even kill me but do not ever go away from me like my mother."  This hurt boy is inside this devilish man.  She hugs him; Kushi has been witness to this bond between brother and sister.  She has seen his vulnerability.  Anjali calls him foolish and there are things that happen between brother and sister.  She asks how he knew she was here.  He doesn't look at her, she turns and sees Kushi.  "Kushi?"  She smiles.  He turns and looks at her and she turns looking away.  He tells Di that Kushi has returned.  It's what you wanted right?  Really?  He nods.  She says we should do this more often, I would get what I want and it would be done.  Do you think this is a joke he asks.  She apologizes, let's go.  Kushi smiles.  A brother's love doesn't let him forget anything Di has done for him.  He saves all her Raki that she has tied on him in a keepsake box.  So much love, so much respect.  All is well with the siblings.

GH-  Buaji is sincerely upset with this situation and Shyam is upset as well.  Payal tells Buaji that there are other good people in the Raizada house and Buaji shouldn't worry.  Kushi made the right decision. Shyam is upset that they would not accept the money from him and she has been forced to go and work at the RM.  He wants her to talk to Kushi.  Buaji says no worries, she will talk with Kushi all will be well, God will have everything fall into place.  Absolutely!!!!

RM mandir.  Everyone is ready for pooja.  Has anyone called Anjali's husband?  Anjali said he will be coming soon.  She tells Kushi to take the tray and decorate it.  Kushi says for me.  She says yes, I will call your brother!  Di asks Lavanya if she has brothers she says no but she had cousins that when they were kids they use to tie Raki but they don't keep in touch anymore.  She says anyways she doesn't believe in those things.  What will happen if I tie a string?  Kushi gets up and says to La that it is not about whether something happens or not it is about our faith and trust.  If you have faith then even a small piece of string maybe helpful to strengthen the relationship between brother and sister.  La answers, 'whatever, Chamkilli'.  Anjali calls Shyam, where are you? Come quickly.  Today we must tie a thead on you. He asks raki?  I know you are mad at me but how can you think that?  She says not me but Kushi. WHAT?   You know she has no brother.  So I thought she could tie the thread on you!  

Shyam is in disbelief.  The last thing he wants from Kushi is a brother's love.

very very very lovely, cynthia πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ emotionally told, a rather brilliant episode. haven't seen yet, but was swallowing hard reading your account. that brother's love and the bond of survivors, incredible. your telling of it was so heartfelt, with that refrain of lines., repeating, reasserting, changing with the situation. 

i love nan, nothing like a strong woman who hasn't forgotten to love or be feminine. nani is sharp and determined, again fab qualities.

their sixth sense re each other... in place, uff.

red great, pink dying, purple cheering, green is snake, no need to ooops.
PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: ArshiHamesha

Hello Ladies.Missing all the Dhamaka.Just came home 2 hrs ago and burning with fever since yesterday.I will read ALL OF YOU on weekend.Don't be mad at me ,I know nobody misses me anyway.Today I will just the upload 65 if I can otherwise 2morrow.

See ya

Thnx ArshiHamesha

Arshi take care of your health 1st Ami  Cynthia now you be careful take proper medication and rest.
Get well soonEdited by chalhov - 11 years ago
indi52 thumbnail

Originally posted by: charlotte74

Episode 65

ASR angrily leans in to grab the belt from across her and for a moment they are just inches away from each other and Khushi moves back into her seat at the close proximity making him look at her for just a second... dhak- dhak scene

Gosh! The scene was hardly seconds but ...made my heart go all dhak-dhak...  

The Arnav-Anjali scene at the temple was so heart rending...the mighty ASR sits down on the floor in front of his beloved Di...brown eyes moist and full of guilt, lips quiver with emotion
Toffee se meethi imli se khatti ...

This is exactly why I develop a soft corner for you in spite of the beastly way you behave with Khushi. Your heart is is good. 

yes, charlotte, it was always about that clean pure heart.

dhak dhak moments, shall we compile a list? πŸ€£ might go all the way to the moon and come back, still compling...
indi52 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ArshiHamesha

Hello Ladies.Missing all the Dhamaka.Just came home 2 hrs ago and burning with fever since yesterday.I will read ALL OF YOU on weekend.Don't be mad at me ,I know nobody misses me anyway.Today I will just the upload 65 if I can otherwise 2morrow.

See ya

Thnx ArshiHamesha

hi arshi,
hope your fever goes away soon. take care. take it easy. we'll chat over the weekend. πŸ˜ƒ nobody misses you? hawww. i was just thinking, how come no 65 from you? i am writing 64 today, hope to do the other 3 over the weekend. intense week at ipk. first you collapse watching, then writing. but suc sweet collapse, i'm not complaining.
Edited by indi52 - 11 years ago
samin6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Episode 65

If this is the first episode and the first time you are watching IPKKND you can be forgiven if you believe that Arnav and Khushi are a very old married couple who had a big fight and the wife left home.
Why ?
 1: Arnav says to Nani, "Main us Khushi Kumari Gupta (Singh Raizada) ko Janta hoon". 😳Yes he knows her after, let me count,eight total days of knowing?πŸ€”.
 2: Nani calls Khushi- bitiya and of course is blaming Arnav for Khushi leaving and asks her to take Khushi with him, when he protests he is rebuked. πŸ˜•When he is rebuked Khushi is feeling bad and trying to reason NaniπŸ˜† Now why would Khushi feel bad unless she was his wife. When both are leaving after being taken to task they look at each other like a old married couple.😳- thinking, "Now what do I say?" Employees do not give their prospective employer that look.
 3: In the car Arnav bitwa tells Khushi to wear her sit belt,when she delays he puts on her sit belt himselfπŸ‘πŸΌ and we have very meaningful Rabba ve. Now a husband would do that not an employer. A boyfriend would be more gentle, brother would give a more detailed instruction and would definitely not move over to tie a sit belt.
 4:  When driving Arnav bitwa says"Sabkuch tumhare wajese hua hain."😑  Khushi was then giving an old wife look to Arnav as if saying, " I am not arguing with my mad husband."πŸ₯±  and  trying to pacify Arnav by saying he should not be scared, they will find Anjali😳. Now that was the part most like an old married couple.πŸ‘
 5: Arnav telling Anjali, "Khushi has returned home" - not our house or I went to ask her, or came to our house- returned home. πŸ‘
6: Anjali wanting harmony between Arnav and Khushi after Arnav saying she was like his mom.   A mother would want harmony between her son and daughter-in-law. Parents usually do not interfere in their adult children's treatment of their employees infront of the entire family.πŸ‘πŸΌ
7: Do not throw tomatoes at me even Anjali asking Shyam to come to get his rakhi from Khushi, she did not ask La but Khushi  to tie the Rakhi.πŸ˜‰
8:  Khushi according to Shyam has no qualms in taking money from Raizadas and as Payal said there are more people in the house then Arnav. Now a sister would not worry if their sibling go to work but they do when their sibling has a fight with their spouse and came home and then they have to return to sasural.

Vivid imaginations== ARSHI

Edited by samin6 - 11 years ago
indi52 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ipkkndfan30

Hi all,

Goodmorning :)

ritu,
this shot of his is really different, a fresh feel. as though he is pondering another character. or maybe besotted me is just imagining things. love it, thank you, sir.
indi52 thumbnail
 It's an absolute pleasure to read your thoughtful take of each episodes.
Loved your brilliant analysis.
Lines in red I loved most and blue lines are mine to compliment you.

thank you, sohara, πŸ€— so so happy you enjoyed. i loved your comments. the turbulent ocean of emotions. arnav is the ocean, i have been reminded terrifically of that in eppisodes 63 ad 65, i bet 65 will pull me in and drown me in its depths.😳 your observation, asr's character enhances barun's looks... 100 and 10 percent accurate. sigh. too good he looks πŸ˜†. i seem to have missed your last one, possible to send a link?
Edited by indi52 - 11 years ago