Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maha9 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: InduG64

Than ks Maha.

She maroed Aarti's journal in college...remember? I promise all confusion will be cleared by Part 10.๐Ÿ˜Š

yeah i forgot that dear. but i cant tolerate this wicked arpita Angry please make yash chase her off dear
Zetter thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: InduG64

Thank you so much pal...I understand that the way this part ended leaves many questions. All will be cleared by the next one. We still have a three-year period to cover before we reach that encounter in Brownies.

You have summed Yash's part beautifully. In a way Yash agreed to marry Aarti, the girl who wrote the journal, as that girl was in his heart and mind all the time.

Anytime Love! ๐Ÿค—...Yeah there are many questions but I know that you will answer and cover them perfectly ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

I know Yash agreed to marry the writer of that journal and wished to shower her with all the love cause he could tell from reading the poems that she was broken but her soul was a beautiful as a rose garden ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜ณ and he wanted to be the one to make her see that she is one in a million 

Can't wait for the next installment Pal ๐Ÿ˜Š
sara1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome update
How did Arpita get Aarti's journal??? Is she up to something???
Is Payal, Arpita's daughter????
Hope Yash meets Aarti very soon
Thanks for the PM
Waiting for your next update
saf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Beautiful poem  at the start Indu. Amazing upadate.That was a twist with Yash getting married to an already pregnant Arpita. I really like the fact that he doesn't make hasty decsions and give her the benefit of the doubt. Looking forward to what is in store next. Fab job as usual.
alinaza thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey Indu

Wow, just wow. Here I was prepping myself for heartbreak and devastation of Yash loving and losing that cow Arpita - and I get smacked in the face with a different plot entirely!! Your diabolical mind and phenomenal writing blow me away!

Now, more than ever, I'm certain that Aarti saved Yash just as much as he saved her. The question in my mind now is that when Yash met Aarti in the last chapter was it a coincidence... or was he looking for her specifically?!

And now this chapter: Poor Yash!!! First Tanya, now Arpita. I'm very surprised that he doesnt have any bitterness and hate in him. I'm so immensely proud of him that (even though she did not deserve it) he considered what her circumstances might be. His dad, Suraj was amazing - itna vishwas in his beta Yash:). And Arpita that *&@$%. Shamesless, absolutely besharaam that she doesnt seem the slightest bit concerned about deceiving Yash and his family (I'm actually pcituring Ishita as Arpita).

Stunning chapter. Just when I think I cant read this story anymore cos its too heartbreaking, you give us an amazing chapter that keeps me gripped and desperately for the next chapter!!! Can't wait:)

Indu, have you ever thought that maybe after the poignancy of Sparsh and Samarpan you could try your hand at an Aarya rom-com story:)? You write so fantastically well, I would love to see what you would do with an out and out mad caper:). Your fan, Alicia
shalini28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
another great update sis.
loved it so much
waiting for the next one di๐Ÿ˜ณ
disha_rajdev thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Wow Indu sis๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
Really its very beautiful.The way Yash connected to the diary was very beautifully explained๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Arpita what was plan๐Ÿ˜•..no idea about that๐Ÿ˜• 
may be Payal is that kid *curious and head spinning*๐Ÿคช
๐Ÿ˜†haha...see sis I am more eagerly waiting for ur next update.
Thnk u for the PM sis โค๏ธโค๏ธand take care always๐Ÿค—
Shashi1984 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Deepti1808

A wise unselfishness is not a surrender of yourself to the wishes of anyone,
 but only to the best discoverable course of action.

Oh no Indu PLEASE do not make Yash MAHAAN. Please... These lines scare the hell out of me.

Best course of ACTION is to give your name to someone else's baby??????๐Ÿ˜”
Yaar NAHIII

Arpita is so clever, how tactfully she impressed Yash by keeping the journal in front of him when he met her. And due to the thoughts, the writing, the stories, the poems in the journal he got ready to marry her. Arpita is pregnant and want that Yash would give his name to her baby. And above all she is planning something with Rahul, who is supposed to be the father of the child. I don't want Yash to become Mahaan and give his name to Arpita's baby.

Abie10 thumbnail
Indu the poem was soo beautiful ๐Ÿ‘ awesome update ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘

Arpita and yash wedding happen in such a haste..yash felt for a moment that the person he saw,and the writer were different soo true. Arpita what an evil she is, from her convo with rahul it's like her marriage to yash was a plan ๐Ÿ˜ก so that baby is Payal huh?
How dare she congratulate yash with a smile?disgusting!

Pls continue soon eagerly waiting for yash n arpita convo..
Kittya_Cullen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hmm...So based on what I've observed in the last chapter, Arpita's intent is to stay there until she has given birth to the child. Once that is over with, she seems to have planned to elope with Rahul, leaving the child in the process. Yash's family will be embarrassed, and his dadima will be devastated. Dadima may die, and Yash will be upset that he did not follow his original instincts and save the family from the ensuing fallout. Of course, I'm simply creating things from nothing, so I'll be quiet and let you weave your magic.

Stupid me: Awesome update Di๐Ÿ˜†. Yash's thoughts and emotions were expressed with your usual poetic imagery, and you know I'm a sucker for it๐Ÿ˜ณ. Poetry in motion is one of the phrases that comes to mind every time I think about your writing.
Edited by Kittya_Cullen - 11 years ago