Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

billieberry thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
awesome update dearπŸ‘, i guess now payal is arpita's daughter. and rahul is he not tanya's bf nd wat link them to arpita something is fishy. ur last sentence is she in her senses she is telling yash congrat instead of apologising, thanx for the pm and this lovely ff.πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜Š update soon dearie u re awesome😊
Tanmaya1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Very Nice Update Indu

It is scary to see evil side of someone (Arpita) and worry how the good person (Yash)can work out things.
Eventually Yash will work out this toughest period of his life. That is what life is. 

Facing the toughest moment and coming out with success. The journey will not be a pleasant journey but victory is waiting for Yash.
FireLordPhoenix thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Third time's not a charm for Yash πŸ˜”.

Poor Yash! This is the third time he was deceived by a girl! And Arpita just assumes that Yash will take to being called the father of the baby when he knows he's not? 

Fantastic update Indu! 

I'm so eager to find out what happens next! 
..Comrade4eva.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: InduG64

Thanks pal (Psst...may I know your name. I never know how to address you.)

Yash is definitely connected to Aarti. As for his accepting Arpita's baby...we know how Yash is. So that part should be beyond doubt.

My name is Carissa...BTW- did I miss how Arpita got Aarti's journal??πŸ˜•πŸ˜†πŸ˜³
ns1970 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
WOW what a twist indu superb update didn't expect yash to marry and she's pregnant .hoping for a bit of light to come yash way example the author of the journal .still hating arpita
Surish thumbnail
Excellent piece of writing dear!
Awesome Work!
Edited by Surish - 11 years ago
MelodiousDreams thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Fantastic turns in the path, Indu. I'm clinging to every word of prose and poetry, severely regretting that I can't update each and every review right now!

In appreciation of beautiful and poignant words...

A long conviction of worthlessness builds strong walls.

The nearer you approach me...the blinder I may strike back.

I fight against the very thing I want as my defender,

I fight against surrender.

I am told that love is stronger than strong walls...and in this lies my hope.

And if I know myself...I will fight against even that hope.

Oh, dear God...How many times will I end up feeling this way after reading a chapter? Immediate twinges of pain, slowly followed by an odd mixture of sadness, hope, and happiness, given all that we know of Aarti's samarpan so far...If Aarti's heartfelt words impact me so, it is all due to you, Indu...

*RESERVED*
InduG64 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MelodiousDreams

Fantastic turns in the path, Indu. I'm clinging to every word of prose and poetry, severely regretting that I can't update each and every review right now!

In appreciation of beautiful and poignant words...

A long conviction of worthlessness builds strong walls.
 The nearer you approach me...the blinder I may strike back.
 I fight against the very thing I want as my defender,
I fight against surrender. 
I am told that love is stronger than strong walls...and in this lies my hope.
And if I know myself...I will fight against even that hope.

Oh, dear God...How many times will I end up feeling this way after reading a chapter? Immediate twinges of pain, slowly followed by an odd mixture of sadness, hope, and happiness, given all that we know of Aarti's samarpan so far...If Aarti's heartfelt words impact me so, it is all due to you, Indu...

*RESERVED*

Borna, I just hope I get issues of this particular relationship clear by next update. I would hate it if anyone is left in doubt about Arpita's motives and Yash'secision on line of those motives. Also, this part of Yash's life I was very clear from the beginning. I always meant this as some sort of a triangle...with a hidden third side...Yash marrying Arpita while he is in love with essence of Aarti...like Triveni, where River Saraswati is the hidden source and we only see Ganga and Yamuna, whose merger may be called Sangam but there is a clear line demarcating the two rivers. Gosh, did I go tangent with that analogy...but kya karoon, it is what I had always in mind.😳

You said it pal...those emotions are exactly what describe Aarti and Yash. Sorrow is easier to handle in a way...but hope isn't, cause it pulls you both ways. That's why a person coming out of a dark tunnel is vary of the blinding brightness, cause they cannot envision the other side of it.

Thanks...Don't you worry about the reviews. As long as I know you are with me I am fine.😊

MelodiousDreams thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: InduG64

Borna, I just hope I get issues of this particular relationship clear by next update. I would hate it if anyone is left in doubt about Arpita's motives and Yash's decision on line of those motives. Also, this part of Yash's life I was very clear from the beginning. I always meant this as some sort of a triangle...with a hidden third side...Yash marrying Arpita while he is in love with essence of Aarti...like Triveni, where River Saraswati is the hidden source and we only see Ganga and Yamuna, whose merger may be called Sangam but there is a clear line demarcating the two rivers. Gosh, did I go tangent with that analogy...but kya karoon, it is what I had always in mind.😳

You said it pal...those emotions are exactly what describe Aarti and Yash. Sorrow is easier to handle in a way...but hope isn't, cause it pulls you both ways. That's why a person coming out of a dark tunnel is vary of the blinding brightness, cause they cannot envision the other side of it.

Thanks...Don't you worry about the reviews. As long as I know you are with me I am fine.😊

I have no doubt that the next update will dispel any remaining fog! 😊 I don't know whether to read that update when it comes...just like I am not sure whether or not to thank those house guests of yours whose cancellation prompted this update! πŸ˜› πŸ˜† No, I shall thank you and them, because I love this update and your comment even more!

@bold: No, no tangent at all from where I'm standing! That is a beautiful analogy!  Aaah, you know, all these comments of yours make reading your updates even more wonderful. They add so much meaning to them!

*sigh* The tunnel analogy. That is one that always comes to mind when I think of Yash and Aarti, whether in your stories or any others. So true about the hope...So true.

I always shall be...trekking along in silence, hopefully not for too much longer Embarrassed. Didn't I say something earlier about you being on another thread before I could review everything? If I didn't, well...now I have! πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†
InduG64 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sunrio80

Oh my! What a beautiful update it is. I love the connection that you always do between Aarti and Yash, even though they aren't together physically but still the connection that they felt unknowingly is there. And oh, you've also gave a special character of Aman another one of my favorite in PV, and he's a true friend of Yash in any word. By the way, is that Aarti' journal? Why is it in Arpita's house? Waiting for the next part, I know answers are there...😳

Sunrio...thank you for being with me on this and understanding the inherent connection I have tried to show that existed between Yash and Aarti from the day she was born.

Arpita had confiscated Aarti's general before their final exams in college (Part 6).

Arpita has used Yash...absolutely. Let's see how this will turn out.😊