Users

Frequent Posters

InduG64 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: guruandkratz

These lines tell me the result of Yash's conversation with Arpita:

A wise unselfishness is not a surrender of yourself to the wishes of anyone,
 but only to the best discoverable course of action.

*Sigh* 
Yash will accept the child won't he?

Anyways, I will stick with the theory which may be wrong that the child of Arpita is none other than Payal...I don't know but I could be wrong.

Yash feels that connection with the diary and not Arpita! YES! Happy dance!

So he is still connected to Aarti!!

I love you for clearing this Indu...please continue soon!

I loved it...it was awesome! About Arpita's pregnancy well, I have nothing to say but why did you do this to increase Yash's theory about heartbreaks.

*SIGH*

Thanks pal (Psst...may I know your name. I never know how to address you.)

Yash is definitely connected to Aarti. As for his accepting Arpita's baby...we know how Yash is. So that part should be beyond doubt.
jikky_84 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: InduG64

Thanks Asha...

Arpita sounded pretty cool there, didn't she? That, and if you dwell a little into her talk with Rahul, is indicative enough that she married Yash for a reason.

I understood she has some plans and for that she married Yash. But still the way she is too cool about the whole pregnancy is very surprising 
Leevi05 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
awesome update
devil aarpita😑

InduG64 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zetter

Awww poor Yahs he has been taking for a ride for the second time and this time he married the evil BLEEP πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘...Yash knew that the person who wrote the poems and Arpita were too different people but he ignored his instincts  but I'm happy that he found out her true colors when they were alone πŸ‘

Aww that was one beautiful poem and it described Aarti to a tee cause we all know that she will fight it and in a way it described Yash also...I love that despite them being apart they are close well their soul are πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³

SP was really pissed off that they tricked them and rightfully so, I can't wait to see how he will treat Arpita πŸ˜ƒ

Another masterpiece my friend, wonderful job πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ€— πŸ€—

Thank you so much pal...I understand that the way this part ended leaves many questions. All will be cleared by the next one. We still have a three-year period to cover before we reach that encounter in Brownies.

You have summed Yash's part beautifully. In a way Yash agreed to marry Aarti, the girl who wrote the journal, as that girl was in his heart and mind all the time.

InduG64 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ksfan2

i knew arpita is good for nothing...im glad yash and mr. scindhiya got to know abt her true colour..loved the poem and the story indu di..waiting eagerly for next part..

Thanks ksfan. I am glad you liked it.😊
InduG64 thumbnail

Originally posted by: maha9

wow beautiful update indu dear !!!!

how wicked is this arpita !!! and how did she get arthi's writings !!!
so she and rahul did all this in some plan to trap yash or his family ah 😑
i am so confused dear !!! so tell me how will arya get married and will yash send arpita after knowing her true colors

Thanks Maha.

She maroed Aarti's journal in college...remember? I promise all confusion will be cleared by Part 10.😊
Edited by InduG64 - 11 years ago
InduG64 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Leevi05

awesome update

devil aarpita😑

Thanks Leevi.

Oh, Arpita is just plain selfish. She wants something, and she will go to any lengths to get it.
Sunrio80 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Oh my! What a beautiful update it is. I love the connection that you always do between Aarti and Yash, even though they aren't together physically but still the connection that they felt unknowingly is there. And oh, you've also gave a special character of Aman another one of my favorite in PV, and he's a true friend of Yash in any word. By the way, is that Aarti' journal? Why is it in Arpita's house? Waiting for the next part, I know answers are there...😳
Sunrio80 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Arpita stoop so low that she tricked Yash to the extent of aggreing to the arrange marriage. She just used Yash and now wants him to be a father to her child? What a shame of a woman she is..
lulujjjj thumbnail
indu dear Awesome part i knew arpita would take advantage of yash and she would not  say the truth about the journal, manipulative cunning mind of arpita. And the poem was marvelous and arpita pregnant didnt shock me either i knew  this would come in a surprise package the story is proceeding very interestingly and when and how did yash meet aarti eagerly waiting to know.