Originally posted by: sallybaby

wow, awesome way to start👏

great update!

Thanks sally.😊
InduG64 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: princess121993

omg...wow...excellent brilliant..u r a great writer indu di...lovely awesome...do update soon n thanks for the pm

Thank you Charmi. I am humbled by your words my friend.😳
drmhp thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
amazing update di.
i think all adjectives r of no use to describe your writing di.

so aarti's past opened a bit . it was painful that she is motherless 😭
Aarti had found soul mate in yash from the day she born and showed it by holding his finger .👏

Aaya, the animal lover . he is really cute.😳
yash & ansh 's scene was awesome😊

romance of aarya was lovely ❤️
so, treasure hunt has begin 👍🏼

so yash is the one who brought aarti out of the darkness of her life

waiting for the next one di

InduG64 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sheema_rajoo

Oh gosh Indu Indu Indu... You made me blush like crazy reading this update that I was covering half of my face with a pillow so that my parents don't notice my emotions. I'm still trying to calm my heart down which can't stop racing after reading how yash "removed" the icing on aarti's cheeks and lips. ☺️And just desserts!!! haiyee Indu if Yash receives his just desserts, I'll be a goner for sure. 😆.. You write and depict romance in the most brilliant and beautiful way that even the cheesiest pick up line can make a girl (me) ,who averse these kinda lines, go all dreamy and make my legs wobble..

Ok more to the serious notion, I'm pretty sure Aarti's past was dark and somehow feel that her father blamed her and avoided her for the death of her mother. It's just a feeling though..

Arre Indu I still can't believe you were skeptical of yourself when you started this SS. The first part itself is so fantastic and beyond words beautifully penned. I love every bit of it and I mean it not just coz I love you and your work but it has the potential to become a masterpiece (the starting is already mindblowing). Great work indu and I have the feeling this is going to be in my archives too..
So here is a super super tight hug from your loyal and awed fan..🤗

Thanks Sheema...I am so happy I earned back my hugs...and also that your parents didn't query you as to what you were up to.😛

I am also glad that I could make you all accept this after Sparsh, which was given so much love. I am attempting something more intense here...and that sure has me up in knots.

Fan? Nah...a magnanimously appreciative and supportive reader, yes...Sheema, you guys are my support system here. If not for your two words of encouragement I would be left wondering whether I was going the right way or not. 

Love you for being there...🤗
InduG64 thumbnail

Originally posted by: cynthiagem

Ah (sigh)! Couldn't have enough of your story. Very good storytelling! Thank you.

Thank you for the sweet words, Cynthia...😳
InduG64 thumbnail

Thank you Sarada. Glad you liked it.😊
keerthus.9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
amazing start Induji 👏
I love it Payal and Aayu are sooo cute and their parents also 😉
love it , completely love it ❤️
InduG64 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sri_Radha

Wow..Beautiful update 👏 👏 

Loved the way yash narrated his past to the kids..⭐️
Kids are cute and adorable..Aayu convo was sweet❤️ ❤️ ❤️
Aarti was motherless child😭...Waiting for to know their post 
Aarya kitchen romance was awesome😳 😳 ..Loved it😳
Continue soon

Thanks for the appreciative words Radha.😳
InduG64 thumbnail

Originally posted by: J12L85

Oh god Indu Dear how on earth do you manage to be so damn captivating always, you never fail to deliver. The small recap into the past and Aarthis birth gives us an intake that there was some really painful and emotional memories related to it as Yash did not want to divulge to much info. Omg the moment she held his hand was just truely beautiful. Loved how Yash explained to Aayu the value of relationships and trust. The joint family moment with Pari, Prateek and Nanimaasi was lovely and shows that they are indeed a very close family. Hehehee Yash n Nanimaasi moment was cute and love how he calls her his girlfriend. Lol my favourite part was the kitchen scene, gosh can cake tasting get any more hot n sexy...love love love the naughtiness between Arya. Oh Indu how could you torture us with the final part lol Aarthi is a real smartypants putting Yash through a treasure hunt for his gift...super eager to see what she got him and how the celebrations continue:) I cannot express how happy I am that you have started Samarpan and we get to read more outstanding work. Update soon and thanx for the PM:)

Hi J...Oh dear me...what do I say to all these beautiful words of love and appreciation. I am only doing what I love to do. I am just nervous as to whether I'll be able to do justice when the intense emotions come in.

I am so glad that you are with me on this from the beginning...