Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

InduG64 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: scorpiodreams

a beautiful update indeed, though everything looks perfect in the present, you have maintained some underlying mystery in their past. thankyou for the pm.

Thanks...Yes, everything was not as is now...I had to show the present to in order to showcase the contrast.
InduG64 thumbnail

Originally posted by: custodian75

I really like the conversations that takes place between the children and parent. Very endearing.

Thank you...I guess being a mumma to two beautiful children helps me in visualizing the kids😊
InduG64 thumbnail

Originally posted by: taahir004

I'm intrigued ... I enjoyed the conversations between Yash and Aayu .

I somehow felt Aarti had a difficult upbringing
Yash values relationships now thats awesome
Indu your SS is most interesting and beautifully written

Hey Taahir...thank you so much. Oh yes, Yash values and appreciates his relationships...now!!!
InduG64 thumbnail

Originally posted by: guruandkratz

I love your Aayu...and his mating question...I bursted out laughing at that!🀣

Aarti's past is kinda sad.😭
She held his finger...I am a sucker of baby romance.πŸ˜†
The treasure hunt begins...and the cake part...😳☺️
I can tell Part 2 or 3 is going to be quite a besharam one, hai na??πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰
Fantastic update...please continue soon!πŸ‘β­οΈ

Thank you. I have always loved Aarti's unborn Aayu of PV...so it seemed kinda befitting that I bring him into my writing at least once.

Aww pal...that's as besharam I can get. 😳
InduG64 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MSN_Vanny

OMG!!!! Indu Di!!!! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ Romance is such a pleasure to read when it's written by you!!!  

That was marvelously fantastic!!! πŸ‘ πŸ‘
I loved every line! Each line said so much and had scope for the future developments!!! πŸ‘
Aayu is a sweetheart! I love the kid too much already!!! β˜ΊοΈ
Your characters are always wonderful! πŸ‘πŸΌ
I'm so much more curious now!!! Please continue soon! πŸ˜ƒ

Hey Vanny...thank you.😳 Glad you could connect with the characters. That way the first chapters are always a little tricky. If the reader doesn't connect with the character, how can he/she feel the emotions? Right?😊
InduG64 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shashi1984

Superb part. Lovely family. Wow! Yash knows Aarti from her birth. She holds his hand in crib and from there their love story starts.

Thanks Shashi...Yes Yash ws the first person Aarti saw in this world apart from the hospital staff.πŸ˜ƒ
InduG64 thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Maleena*

I love it! Aww the kids are so cute, especially Aayu. I love Aarti and Yash's bond here. Let the treasure hunt begin. I can't wait for your next update.

Thanks Maleena. Let's see what happens in treasure hunt.πŸ˜›
InduG64 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sia221

Great start.. too much info...frankly a little lost.. after reading introductions...!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

1st encounter..Aarti falls asleep holding Yash's finger.. so Sparsh making the mark here too..😊

Yash bonding with the kids.. quite mature one..πŸ‘πŸΌ

Peek into Aarti's past.. she lost her mother..but had her naanimasi for her...😊
(btw naani and dadi were COLLEGE friends.. thats quite forward thinking...liked it...πŸ‘πŸΌ )

Hmmm.. so the game begins...!! Interesting...!! πŸ˜Š

Very nice.. Indu.. Thanks...and Do continue...!! πŸ˜Š

Oops...I am so sorry Sia that you got confused with the characters. OK...Let me put it for you clearly:

Yash's parents are Gayatri and SP Scindia. His brother is Prateek whose wife is Pari. They have a son Ansh.

Aarti's parents are Satyendra (not yet named in the story) and Shobha Dubey. Shobha's mother had a twin sister...that is Shobha's maasi, hence she becomes Aarti's naanimaasi. Shobha dies while giving birth to Aarti. Aarti's naani (Shobha's mother) dies soon after. Therefore, from her mother Shobha's side Aarti' has only naanimaasi left.

I haven't yet introduced Satyendra's family.πŸ˜›

Thanks for the appreciating words Sia...

kdsubs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Read it and loved it - but i would have to come back and comment Indu. Somedays life sucks - and your part 1 brought a little cheer and smile into my sucky day.

One word though - hai...

sia221 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: InduG64

Oops...I am so sorry Sia that you got confused with the characters. OK...Let me put it for you clearly:

Yash's parents are Gayatri and SP Scindia. His brother is Prateek whose wife is Pari. They have a son Ansh.

Aarti's parents are Satyendra (not yet named in the story) and Shobha Dubey. Shobha's mother had a twin sister...that is Shobha's maasi, hence she becomes Aarti's naanimaasi. Shobha dies while giving birth to Aarti. Aarti's naani (Shobha's mother) dies soon after. Therefore, from her mother Shobha's side Aarti' has only naanimaasi left.

I haven't yet introduced Satyendra's family.πŸ˜›

Thanks for the appreciating words Sia...

Oh.. Indu.. u are so sweet...explaining the whole thing...😊
Actually I was confused abt the Naanimaasi part.. coz never heard of this word before...πŸ˜•
Thank u very much for clearing this.. really appreciate it.. Indu...😊