Originally posted by: rachna1970

wow ,,beautiful update Indu

Loved Aarya moments ,,,Yash tries to find out more about Aarti
Prashant is so sure that Aarti will marry him
Who is that man at the end
Pls update soon 

Thanx for pm Dear

Thanks Rachna.

Recall that moment of the treasure hunt when Yash looks at Aarti's picture in the wallet, and you'll know. 😃
InduG64 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: taahir004

Indu , if I have'nt mentioned this before than know this story is a best seller

the author brings spice and makes every word tastefull .
its amazing how your SS continues like a flowing river

Taahir...that's such a generous compliment. Thank you so much. 😳
InduG64 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vidya29

Hello to you too:)

Ofcourse I remember!How can I forget?I felt honored that you would deem me worthy of sharing something intimate.
I am glad I could get myself across.I have had quite an experience akin to Yash's.My words don't always reach their intended destination.

Take care.

P.S.I haven't forgotten about the reviews I promised.And I like your signature:)

It's very simple, Vidya...If you are reading and understanding what I am writing, we share a special friendship, because if you have understood my characters, you have understood me. It's not a complicated equation at all.

I await your reviews my friends...as and when...😊
disha_rajdev thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Indu di,this is so bad😔
Because again another superb update.👏👏👏
I don't know how to react while reading it👍🏼
U know onething di...Ur way of writing this epic was some kind of addiction❤️
and I love this addiction🤗
Thank u for the PM di😉
Am waiting for ur next update for this epitome journey😃
smileymj10 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Hi Indu! Today is my special day but got no time to celebrate it at this hour, coz am still @work. So I decided to just go here to see what special gift i will receive from you, lol..

Nwei, It was again a wonderful part dear..
Am so glad Aarti and Yash have met, face to face..
Though in less time only, but still they get to know each other even just a little.

I can't blame Yash for doubting Aarti. Coming from his own experience, he was betrayed and fooled by woman not once but trice, how can he not trust anyone.

Just a coincidence that Yash saw her on the time that she didn't return the bracelet to that rich man, Sameer.  Wonder what relation does naanimansi have to his parents.

And with Prashant, he's a selfish person! Let's see what he's going to do to achieve what he wants.

Who's that man on the last part? Well, my instinct doesn't work, better not to guess this time...
But the clue, the phone...hmm.

Loving still.. 😳

ns1970 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Another awesome update interest how yash is looking at aarti and trying to read her and getting more and more captivated by her.hoping this man who enter the gate is yash .waiting for the next update
InduG64 thumbnail

Originally posted by: AliciaZA

Who was it?? Who was walking in?? I have captured by this story, its so amazingly beautiful. Loved Yash's reactions to Aarti. Though u wud think that he would have learnt to stop making snap decisions about peoples characters by now. Oh god, Prashant AND some other annoying beau. Of the two, I think I'm more worried about Prashant. He seems like the more nefarious character. I hope Aarti doesn't do the typical filmi thing and agree to marry Prashant to save her home sigh.

Cannot wait for the nexr chapter! You are doing such an amazing job with this story Indu. The characters (all of then) literally jump out of the story, pull you into the story and make you care:-)

Alicia...please go back to the treasure hunt (I think it is Part 2) and look at the part of the story where Yash remembers the day after the shop meet with Aarti.😊

Aarti is a beautiful young girl...She is bound to have her share of admirers😛

Thank you so much for the nice words. I repeat myself when I say I write what I feel, and if my heart connects yours, you too will be able to envision the characters as I do.
InduG64 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Abie10

Fab update Indu you never fail to amaze me 👏 yash kept his identity but I understand because of his past experience with women.

God Prashant what is he trying to do get married to her forcefully? I don't know what he meant by if he's done with Aarti none will marry her he's up to something silly. Continue soon

Thanks Abie.

Yes, my dear, Yash just wants to get to know Aarti without her knowing he is a rich man. That particular factor has always caused trouble in his life. For the first time he has connected with a girl, and he wants to prove his own thinking wrong that he only attracts gold-diggers. Let's see how long he can carry this charade.😛
Edited by InduG64 - 11 years ago
InduG64 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Leevi05

awesome update

plz update soon

Thanks Leevi.😊