Indu di,this is so badπŸ˜”

Because again another superb update.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
I don't know how to react while reading itπŸ‘πŸΌ
U know onething di...Ur way of writing this epic was some kind of addiction❀️
and I love this addictionπŸ€—
Thank u for the PM diπŸ˜‰
Am waiting for ur next update for this epitome journeyπŸ˜ƒ

Disha,  you are cute...the way you pout is so endearing.πŸ€—

This is the first time someone has used the word "addiction" for Samarpan...I don't know how to react. Thank you so much.😳
InduG64 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: smileymj10

Hi Indu! Today is my special day but got no time to celebrate it at this hour, coz am still @work. So I decided to just go here to see what special gift i will receive from you, lol..

Nwei, It was again a wonderful part dear..
Am so glad Aarti and Yash have met, face to face..
Though in less time only, but still they get to know each other even just a little.

I can't blame Yash for doubting Aarti. Coming from his own experience, he was betrayed and fooled by woman not once but trice, how can he not trust anyone.

Just a coincidence that Yash saw her on the time that she didn't return the bracelet to that rich man, Sameer.  Wonder what relation does naanimansi have to his parents.

And with Prashant, he's a selfish person! Let's see what he's going to do to achieve what he wants.

Who's that man on the last part? Well, my instinct doesn't work, better not to guess this time...
But the clue, the phone...hmm.

Loving still.. 😳

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Barbie!!!!πŸ€—

(Did I get that right?)

Thank you for such a lovely review. You will get your answers in Part 12.πŸ˜ƒ
InduG64 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ns1970

Another awesome update interest how yash is looking at aarti and trying to read her and getting more and more captivated by her.hoping this man who enter the gate is yash .waiting for the next update

Thanks ns. πŸ€—
InduG64 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MelodiousDreams

Samarpan: Part 2

Overarching comments: Aayu the hurricane (hunter) was constantly making me laugh with his antics and concern for his chocolate mousse desert with extra chocolate chips. Payal's idealized impressions about love are common enough for girls at that age, perhaps, but watching Aarti verbally lash out at her daughter at the end of the part was painful to read. It was as surprising as it was confusing at the time I first read it...But then it all started falling into place little by little.

If you can't find it till then, then no gift and...," she walked past them on her way out, deliberately brushing against Yash, looking back to finish tongue in cheek, "certainly no dessert." Yash tightened his jaw at the hidden challenge, but didn't say anything except for giving her a smoldering look, which made her scamper outside. Aayu was right...she did always have the final word.

Oh, Aarti is so adorably cheeky! Such a tease! I adore how their own veiled messages are being communicated verbally and nonverbally right under the kids' noses. She brushes against Yash intentionally, gives him a glance, challenges him, and then runs off...And my question is, did she really have the last word there? She may have had the last verbal word and the final word in terms of that hidden ultimatum, but Yash's response was definitely an answer that said, "Challenge accepted." I'd like to think that there was more to that smoldering look than that, though...But yeah, I suppose Aarti did have the last word. Yash didn't really have much of a choice, did he? πŸ˜†

Yash the Genius decides to help his kids with the clue-solving while he allows himself to get lost in a maze of memories every now and then; it is wonderful how we get to learn more about Yash and Aarti's past through these little clues that are written in a code with an extra layer of significance for Yash, since he knows their journey and the meaning of each clue. I'm seeing little details jump out at me now: the snack shop, the appeal of Aarti's expressive, soulful eyes...

But then he didn't know who she was and had only spoken with her for a few minutes. Actually he had spoken, and she had just communicated with those expressive eyes of hers. Yash walked toward the front window of the sitting room and saw her sitting exactly on that spot, knees drawn up with arms around them, listening to Prateek who was explaining something. To this day he didn't know what had made him take out his phone and click her as she had silently watched him approach her. She hadn't reacted to his act...Later she had told him that she didn't know phones had cameras, never having had one. As if on cue, she turned her head, and on seeing him flashed a dazzling smile, making his insides constrict into familiar knots.

This. I love this! Because I have already seen this play out a little bit (more to come, the joys of retrospective reviewing!) coming back to this part and reading about it is even more amazing because these details are what weave this story into a tightly-crafted work that is seriously akin to a masterpiece.

- He had spoken, she had communicated with her eyes...

- The part about the phone camera: That elicited a sad little smile from me for some reason. Perhaps because I felt a twinge of sadness for the young Aarti's life prior to the day when Yash returned (and then returned again later) into her life...It also reminds me of that spray bottle incident - she didn't know what that was either, but you know something, I love this Aarti of yours so much because of these very circumstances and the way she grew up facing them, along with the fact that she apparently was comfortable enough later to open up to Yash about what she didn't know, given those living conditions of hers...

- Aarti's smile. I  don't know why, but when I read about Aarti sitting with her knees drawn up to her chest like that, I visualized a young Aarti at the mandir, or in the garden of her backyard, sitting and listening to the things around her...How would Yash have reacted upon seeing that smile for the first time? I wonder, and I can't wait to see his reaction when that finally does happen!

Aarti had even pulled his leg at times, teasing him about loving his girlfriend of the picture more than his wife. The fact was that the pull of those large, hauntingly sad eyes had never left him...the hypnotic, heartrending pull that had drawn him to her from the very first moment. He had sworn once that he would never let that look back into those eyes...and by God's grace he had been able to so far maintain that. "This picture is a reminder my love...It never makes me forget the promise I made to myself," he whispered.

- "his girlfriend of the picture": Is Aarti, Yash's wife, really so different from the girl in the picture? Curiosity meter rises! But aww, Aarti teases him about that picture...How does she feel about it, really? Has she brushed that phase of her life off completely? I don't know if many of us can ever accomplish such a feat...especially in light of what Aarti has been through...If those eyes still affect Yash in such a way, how does the woman of the picture feel about that image of herself?

- "large, hauntingly sad eyes...hypnotic, heartrending pull..." and later on: "soulful" and "mesmerizing" - Needless to say, I love the descriptions of how Yash feels about Aarti's eyes because they did pull him to her in a way...They continue to do so.

- That promise...followed by Yash mentioning to naanimaasi something about "hurt," which piqued my interest again. What happened...? Ah, I'll leave that as a rhetorical question because I know we'll find out in good time.

This is such a long part! 😲 I didn't realize that until I actually came back to jot down the things I love about this update - I feel like quoting almost every other paragraph, but I'm having to pick and choose my most favorites. Not fair, Indu.

*Reserved! More comments to come soon! I don't know if that's a good thing or not.* 

Borna...Aha, what a treat once again! You add such glitter to a simple explanation. Wow!

Now we know why Aarti lashed out at Payal. Because her father idolized her mother so much, he had no time for any other...not even his child. That's what Aarti tried telling her that her father loves his wife but he loves her, Aayu, and everyone else as well. Poor Aarti...she doesn't want her Yash to be equated on the same level as her father...especially where a beautiful emotion as love is concerned. Her Yash is not selfish, and she wants her daughter to understand that.

Aarti is still battling with her past in the present as we understood when one innocent remark about her father by Payal made her go into a reflecting mode and demanding extra love from Yash. She is still tortured by memories. Maybe if she fights a bigger demon, a bigger threat in the present, will she be able to let go of the demons of the past.πŸ€”

Thank you so much my darling friend for such superlative reviews. Love you... πŸ€—

smileymj10 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: InduG64

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Barbie!!!!πŸ€—

(Did I get that right?)

Thank you for such a lovely review. You will get your answers in Part 12.πŸ˜ƒ

LOL! Gotcha!!! πŸ˜†

Yeah, ur right..
Actually ur the first one who have greeted me...

Thanks dear! πŸ€—

pvejani thumbnail
wow...superb updateπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘.loved very muchπŸ‘can't wait...continue soon..thanx  for update and pm.
kdsubs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Huh - I though Naanimaasi had got rid of Pareshan-T - but like a bad penny here he comes again. And i so don't like his last thought to himself...does Arti know martial arts??? My mamma-bear hackles are up and vibrating like crazy πŸ˜†.

I know everyone is focused on Arti and Yash - but you know me pal, i see the forest for the trees πŸ˜‰ - or maybe here i am seeing the trees for the forest πŸ˜†. So i am going to talk about the little incident where Naanimaasi talks about her "Raj". You know what that whole scene reminded me of? DDLJ!! Not that anything like that scene was in the movie - but i could so see SRK and Kajol reprising Raj and Simran in the "scenes" Naanimaasi talked about. Haiii - love those two characters and they are who i visualize as Naanimaasi and Raj .  What is Naanimaasi's name btw? Is it, by any chance, gasp - Simran??

Lovely update Indu and beautiful detailing. This tale is becoming more and more visual for me πŸ‘ πŸ‘.
IsYaRoCHeR thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Reserved again!! πŸ˜›

Will comment ASAP!! πŸ˜‰

~~~~~ EDITS ~~~~~

Hola ji!! πŸ˜³ Oh my.. I was too busy and finally got the time to read this!! πŸ˜ƒ 

That was simply an awesome and beautiful update ji!! πŸ‘πŸ‘ I really loved the way you wrote it, I felt like I'm 'drowning' on a novel which has a beautiful story with excellent words used!! πŸ˜†πŸ‘πŸ‘

Oh, the sudden reminder of the words in the journal in his mind when he see her... That shows how closely he's connected with the journal and maybe the writer as well! πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰ Oh my... He can't see Aarti uneasy and quiet.. Look at how he grabbed her attention!! πŸ˜‰ And wow!! He's attracted to Aarti somehow.. πŸ˜³!! So dreamy... 

Hmm... Yash was observing everything silently when Mansi got the box by Mr. Singhania and also when Aarti got the box..!! πŸ˜›

Erm.. Prashant is gonna be up with something!! πŸ˜‘πŸ˜• Loved Naanimaasi and Raj's love story!! πŸ˜³ 

I'm eagerly waiting for the next part!! The end of the 11th chapter is interesting!! β­οΈ

Thank you and Sorry for the late reply!! πŸ€—

Edited by IsYaRoCHeR - 11 years ago
sia221 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Nice update...!!

First meet of Yash Aarti.. interesting..!! Yash .. poor guy went off the hook..suddenly lost it...πŸ˜†

Yash remembered the lines from the poem.. from the journal looking at Aarti's face..liked the instant connect...!! Instinct...!! 

Really like how u give back stories to every character..makes them more realistic.. like Naanimasi !!

Creep Prashant.. what the hell is he planning to do..?? Wonder who that man is..??

Thank u Indu... waiting for the next part...!!😊