SAU DARD DIA TERE ISHK MEI discontinue

_Annesha_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

The moonlight had filled up the entire room ,it was quarter to 1 and the winds blew furiously in the small hilly town of Darjeeling as the rule of St Mary 's Convent all the girls were fast asleep tugged inside there comfortable bed ,so was Moinya but that night it really took her time to sleep she was filled with excitement  her ISC exams were over tomorrow she was supposed to go back home to her beloved father and take her home and after so many years she would finally meet her childhood love Akash nothing could be better ,finally after so many years she was going back to her home Kolkata and this time for the first time she was travelling all alone .finally her eyes surrender and she slept .Miss Lama was making her usual rounds checking each corridor and corner of the hostel ,after it was all done she went back to her office ,her eyes caught him ,he had been waiting for a long time ,and by the evidence he showed her there was no way she could stop him as he raised his eyebrows she just smirked
MISS LAMA:she is fast asleep i guess this is the time
GUY:thank you maam
MISS LAMA:please yuvrajsa do not embrass me by thanking
the guy was undoubtfully the heart throb of all girls whosoever saw him Yuvraaj Uday veer singh ,he made it to the girls domitory and his eyes hooked on his princess ,she was fast asleep and so where all the other girls ,he went close to her and placed his handkerchief which was filled with morphine gas close to her mouth as a result within a few minutes Moniya was uncouncious he carried her in his arms and took her to the black Scorpio ,he placed her in the front seat and started to drive..

CHAPTER 1 https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3442681
chapter 2 https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3442681?pn=2
chapter 3 https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3442681?pn=4
chapter 4 https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3442681?pn=6
CHAPTER 5 https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3442681?pn=8
CHAPTER 6 AND 7 https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3442681?pn=10
CHAPTER 8 AND 9 https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3442681?pn=15
CHAPTER 10https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3442681?pn=20

chapter 11https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/83688689
chapter 12 and 13 https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3442681?pn=27

Edited by annabh - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Annesha_ thumbnail

the jaigarh family
YUVRAAJ UDAYVEER SINGH :
A HANDSOME ,DASHING ,HOT ,RUTHLESS PRINCE OF 23 .THE FUTURE HEIR OF JAIGARHA AND DEVGARH .HE IS A CASSANOVA AND VERY COLD HEARTED.DOES NOT BELIEVE IN LOVE ,HE HAVE NEVER LEARNED TO LOOSE IN HIS LIFE AND HE HATES SOMEONE PROTESTING HIM ,HE DOES NOT FEAR ANYONE AND HAS A COLD BEHAVIOR TOWARDS EVERYONE,HE HAVE COMPLETED HIS STUDIES FROM DUBLIN ,IRELAND. THE ONLY THING HE WANTS IS DEVGARH RIASAAT AND HAVE NO RESPECT OR LOVE FOR THE ROYALS OF DEVGARH IT IS JUST A SHOW AND FIANCE OF MANYATA.THIS IS THE WAY HE WAS BOUGHT UP ,HE IS ALSO THE OWNER OF THE JAIGARH INDUSTRIES AND CURRENTLY STAYS IN DUBAI WITH HIS AND DEVGARH FAMILY ,THE ONLY CLOSE ONE HE HAS IS HIS ALCOHOL
GIRIRAAJ SINGH: THE FATHER OF UDAY , A VERY CRUEL PERSON AND THINKS THAT LOVE MAKES A PERSON WEAK .
UNNATI DEV SINGH:DAUGHTER AND YOUNGER SISTER OF UDAY VEER SINGH ,SHE IS MARRIED TO VIJAY DEV SINGH THE PRINCE OF RAIGARH ,UNLIKE HER FAMILY ,SHE IS CLEAR HEADED AND SWEET ,SHE DOES NOT UNDERSTAND THE POLITICS
VIJAY DEV SINGH:THE PRINCE OF RAIGARH AND ALSO THE SON OF DEVGARH FAMILY
KUNAL DEV SINGH :4 YEAR OLD SON OF UNNATI AND VIJAY
the devgarh family
RAJMATA MRINALINI DEVI: A WIDOWER AND THE QUEEN SHE HANDLES EVERYTHING VERY WELL AND IS VERY GOOD AT POLITICS ,SHE TRUST GIRIRAAJ BLINDLY
BRIDGRAAJ SINGH:THE SON OF MRINALINI ,IS VERY GOOD AND SOFT SPOKEN THINKS GIRIRAAJ AS HIS BESTEST FRIEND

KOMAL SINGH:WIFE OF BRIDGRAAJ A
ND IS UNDER COMA AFTER HER DAUGHTER WENT MISSING
MENUKA DEV SINGH:THE SISTER OF BRIDGRAAJ AND THE QUEEN OF RAIGARH A WIDOWER ,HER SON IS VIJAY
roy 'family
MOINYA ROY /MANYATA SINGH: UNKNOWN TO HER REAL IDENTITY THIS SWEET GIRL OF 18 WAS LEAVING A PEACEFUL LIFE IN ONE OF THE CONVENT SCHOOL OF DARJEELING ,SHE IS A MIXTURE OF BOTH SWEET AND SPICY LOVES TO PLAY FOOTBALL ,MOST NAUGHTIEST YET WITTIEST GIRL IN HER SCHOOL LOVES HER FATHER DEARLY AND BROUGHT UP IN A BENGALI FAMILY IN KOLKATA
ARCHIE ROY: MANYATA 'S FOSTER FATHER ,HE FOUND HER LYING IN AN INDIGO FACTORY ABOUT 15 YEARS AGO ,HIS WIFE HAD DIED AND HE HAD NO FAMILY SO HE ADOPTED HER ,HE IS A ADVOCATE AND LOVES MANYATA DEARLY ,HE DID NOT LET HER KNOW THAT SHE IS AN ORPHAN
AKASH MUKHERJEE:THE NEIGHBOUR OF MANYATA AND HER CHILDHOOD BEST FRIEND EVENTUALLY LOVES MANYATA, HE IS A ENGINEER STUDENT .HE REALLY LOVES HER AND CAN DO ANYTHING FOR HER AND JUST 21
SREETOMA MUKHERJEE; A GIRL OF 16 AND SISTER OF AKASH ,VERY SWEET AND KIND

Edited by annesha18 - 11 years ago
--Zinay-- thumbnail
wonderful prologue anesha!!
loved it , do continue it soon!
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
huma12. thumbnail
allaaa prolougeee plzzz posttt 1st chapter soon
_Annesha_ thumbnail
anushruthi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome Prologue 
character sketch was very good 
do cont soon 
thanks 4 de PM
_Annesha_ thumbnail

moinya ' head ached like a thousand devils ,she found it next to impossible to even open her eyes ,her body was numb and she could not even move a fingure after many attempts she finally opened her eyes but everything was so dizzy and she could see only a few figure  her eyes felt heavy and she closed them again after a long time she took a deep breath and  opened her eyes slowly all the figure were clear to her there was three people in the room an old lady ,a middle age man and a young guy they were seated near her bed while the guy stood behind the old lady moinya blinked again and again soon her eyes were hooked to her hands ,a saline tube ran from her left hand she staired at them innocently
DS:Beta are you fine
she could hardly speak so she almost whispered
MOINYA:i am fine but where is miss lama?where am i?
DS:all your questions will be answered but now you need to rest you have traveled a long distance
she was so confused ,she tried her best to speak aloud but her weakness could just make her whisper
MOINYA;traveling am i not in darjeeling?
DS:no beta you are in Dubai
the last word echoed in her ears she was in an alienated country with this strange lady ,old man and this guy all dressed in typical serial types ,she was terrified but her courage did not let her surrender
MOINYA:what but why and when where is baba?
DS:all your questions will be answered but not now
moinya shot glance at her she started to fix the puzzle an old lady ,a middle age man and a young guy then she being kidnapped all this could mean only one thing that they had kidnapped her and bought her to Dubai to sell her to a brothal crime petrol had definetly a deep effect on her ,her eyes were swelled up with tears and her throat was dry still she recollected herself
MOINYA:I know what are your motives you guys are planning to sell me off and this guy is my first customer but do not be mistaken you are messing with no villager but Moinya roy my dad is an advocate and he will send you all in jail
a smile crept in all of them 's face moinya was more frustated and hurt
DS:this girl is too funny bridgraaj i have to go to mahasabha you handle your own daughter
saying this rajmata left the room still smiling now it was turn for bridgraaj he smiled at moinya which scared her even more uday placed himself in the seat next to bridgraaj
BRIDGRAAJ:Beta have you heard about devgarh or jaigarh
MOINYA:No
BRIDGRAAJ:ok fine it is royal kingdoms of india and i am the king of devgarh and this guy is uday veer the prince of jaigarh and you are my daughter manyata you were engaged to uday when you was three but the following week you got kidnapped we searched for you a lot but we did not get you but last month our royal doctor had gone to your school for heath test it is then that we found that you are our daughter Rajkumari Manyata we have been waiting for you specially your mom beta
MOINYA:it  was a nice fairy tale uncle but sorry just by this false hope that this mar mathal[one who keeps drinking 24hours] is my fiance i will not sleep with him ok got it
bridgraaj helplessly looked at uday he smiled
UDAY;uncle bridg you go i will look after her i feel only he can explain her the truth
BRIDGRAAJ;you are right beta
saying this bridgraaj left the room it was only moinya and uday now every now and then moinya shot glanced at him while he smirked
UDAY:so you are not going to sleep with me huh
in a misheivious tone
MOINYA:no never
tears rolled down her eyes and she was so hurt he continued to smirk
UDAY:lets see till how long
he got up and picked an injection from the table then he injected it on her saline tube a fear began to crept inside her heart he moved to the door ,moinya 's head was already dizzy and the last thing she saw was he switched the lights off and then moved out of the room closing the door behind him
end of chappy one
do comment
or at least like
chappy 2 the runaway

Edited by annabh - 10 years ago
anushruthi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

first to comment 
great update 
very nice 
cont soon 
thanks for de PM
Edited by anushruthi - 11 years ago
..IshqShava.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
C.S, Prologue, chapter one all of them were awesome๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘
thanks for the PM๐Ÿ˜ƒ
cont soon๐Ÿ˜›
Fantasyangel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
lvd it...cont soon nd thanku for the pm..