MrsSSO thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Nice update !
UV slaps M πŸ˜²

Continue soon ...
_Annesha_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

moinya now ran in middle of a crowded market she was getting strange look from all the passerby but she did stop ,she knew that by now uday was aware of her going missing and she had to reach her destination ,she stopped as she saw it ,a police station this was her ultimate destination and she was glad to have reached there she rushed inside all huffing and phuffing she was sweating from head to toe and found it hard to catch breath due to the continuous running as the police station was almost vaccant without any victim so all of the police 's attention was caught by this girl in her pyjamas they rushed to her and an officer offered her some water she drank it in one gulp and looked around ,she was on the top of the world finally she was safe away from those assumed human traffikers as she gave a last look to the head officer he guessed by her gesture asked the others to get back to there work and she assured him a warm smile ,she read his nameplate it read Mr Khan ,the officer started
MR KHAN:what is the matter with you young lady ?
MOINYA:see i am indian i have been kidnapped and then bought here in Dubai the other day and who kidnapped me call themselves royal of some silly odd kingdom of Jaigarh and ... i do not know what is the other name whatever i need your help i need to get back to india i need to get back my passport please help me
mr khan gave a smirk and said in a polite tone
MR KHAN;Sure maam give us some time we are going to find about it right away till then i request you to wait here
he walked off while she was happy and secure she rested her head on the wall and was encaptured by a beautiful fairy tale sleep and here Mr khan reaching his cabin called him and informed yes he informed uday about the girl as uday being the masterminded assumed that she would go there and informed the police before handed so he was again with a victory but still he was fumed at moinya for running away he looked so angry that he could even kill a person by his firy look and god know what he would do if when he will see moinya but in the police station each eyes were hooked on her she was looking so pretty so anglelic ,her hair was roughly tied in a bun and she had a black puma tee with a check red and black wollen night plan that was the thing she wore before getting kidnapped
AFTER 2  HOURS
moinya sleep was disturbed by an annoying scream of  a man all she managed to hear was "what nonsense i do not believe them she is my daughter" moinya heart ached at the word daughter she was side awake just with her eyes closed the last word stuck her heart like an arrow she missed her dad and then all of a sudden she heard a familiar voice consoling a crying girl
"do not cry st she will be fine"
moinya opened her eyes she knew it was akash she cannot be mistaken she rushed to the door it was a transparent glass so she saw the whole commotion outside it was her dad ,akash and sreetoma it all felt like a beautiful dream but it was no time for acting like a lunatic she opened the door and flunged herself in her dad 's arm for a moment everything was still they just was having there father daughter moment ,she was so happy to be with her father ,she found so much of love and protection in his arms while he was happy to get his dearest daughter back even st[shreetoma] who had kind of nervous breakdown had  the brightest smile on her face and akash was too shocked to express his happiness moinya started o sob
MOINYA;dad they have been humn traffiking me and somehow i managed to run away
ARCHIE;do not cry and i know since a past few months some freaking royals are coming and threatning me they assumed that you are there so called lost princess
MOINYA;but dad how did you know i was here
ARCHIE;i did not know that i would find you in the police station but i knew you were here as akash was informed by one of his friend who was an airhost in the flight that you traveled
she got apart from her dad and turned to st ,they broke into a hug as they cried out there heart ,moinya was like an elder sister to her they were so much attached
ST:i was so scared i thought i lost you forever
MOINYA:come on where will i go without you do not worry i am making out of this mess soon
st turned towards akash who was now eagerly waiting for moinya to even pay attention to him ,he was the person who panicked the most eventually broke down in tears at the spot but now he recollected himself and stood by st side  her father had gone to solve the deal with the police as she looked at akash
AKASH;Hey moinya so everything is fine
he bit his tongue he definately had no control over himself when moinya was around she gave a smile
MOINYA:akash i was kidnapped and asked to marry a no mad who seemed like my so called fiance ,i had been suffering from this princess attack three time drugged and just before sometime i was running like the daughter of paan singh tomar in the streets with my pyjamas but still after finding you here i can tell i am fine
both smiled at each other as moinya pulled in for a hug ,after a long time they broke and there was a beautiful eyelock which was brutally broken by some ugly noise ,she turned back no ways it was that beast again uday veer singh ,moinya was hell scared of his anger she hide herself behind akash as uday entered with  bang he had never been more angrier by seeing his girl in the arm of that jerk he came and pushed away all the officers he just stormed to her and grabbed her arm and pulled her in front her body was brutally pushed against his muscular chest as he looked down into her eyes she could feel his anger as his nails dug even harder in her arm but she was not such a easy going she twisted and turned her hands and struggled ,but the more she struggled his grip got more harden on her at last with a last twist she cried out in pain akash was no more himself there was a sudden change he caught moinya 's another arm and there was a cold look between both of them ,uday looked at her crushing his teeth

UDAY:lets go home manyata
AKASH:she is going no where is that clear to you

uday did not wait but just pulled moinya away from akash 's grip and was dragging her outside .akash tried to stop but he himself found him caught by police officer ,moinya had tears sweeled up in her eyes asshe

end of part one part two will be updated asap

Edited by annesha18 - 11 years ago
anushruthi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
First to comment 
Part 1 is great 
M escape was good but UV figured out 
that she vud b in police station 
as expected 

Akash Moniya moment made me Gag 
love possessive UV
Waiting for part 2 
thanks for de PM
Edited by anushruthi - 11 years ago
..IshqShava.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
superb...excellent πŸ‘  πŸ‘Edited by Chamakchallo30 - 11 years ago
_Annesha_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

moinya lost all her patience and jerked his hands off there was a sudden anger in her eyes uday was about to get hold of her hand again as  she screamed st the top of her lungs
MOINYA;what the hell do you think of yourself yuvraaj uday veer singh ?what do you think you by pulling an dragging me like this fine you ego centric jerk you think i am so called rajkumari manyata of gods knows which place do you have any prove any legal way of proving it huh?

UDAY:princess we are rajwadei
he was cut shot by her
Moinya;shit of the country you are nothing else then that
she grabbed him by his collar and pulled him near ,uday was shocked by her this behavior
Moinya:now listen carefully because i am not repeating myself again ok i might be manyata but now i AM moinya if you all was so cared about me then where were you all these many years huh my so my so called fiance having merry time with other girls god knows if i go to check how many  your dna copies will come
UDAY:no one talks to me like that
MOINYA;but i do ok
and if you think by doing all this
you can force me into this rajwade shit no way i am not going anywhere
UDAY;time will say
saying this he got off her hands from his collar and caught her wrist and started to drag her as she screamed for help akash and st themselves were crowded by police just as moinya heard a voice from behind her it was her dad 's
ARCHIE:akash lets  go
AKASH:but what about moinya
ARCHIE ;LET her stay as she is rajkumari manyata
moinya felt she frooze on the spot why was her father not protesting ?why was he letting her go? she wanted to stay as uday smirked at akash and dragged her outside the gateway was jammed with reporters she was too lost but as she realished that she is being taken away her struggle got wilder and when it did not help she looked at him
MOINYA;uday please let me go i need to talk to my akash
UDAY;my fiance talks with no akash or prakash
MOIN
YA;first of all you talk about akah with respect
UDAY:why princess sadhi kei badh first affair uskei sath hi karna hai
he said with a smirk on his face
MOINYA;nahi mei tujh jaisi neiich anhi ho mei affair nahi mei toh uski saath sadhi karungi
uday had it he burned with an unknown anger which was unbearable for him to control and flung his right hand across her left check everything was silent except the reporters who was now full swing uday without uttering a word futher just dragged her inside the car and this time she did not speak or even struggle ,the rest of the drive was silent no one spoke ,uday was guilt but his ego over powered his mind they reached home as moinya went to her room silently she locked the door and switched of the light she had never been more humiliated than this her heart and soul were totally scattered she was so angry she wanted to hurt him but as she could not she decided to hurt herself she took a blade and started to move it roughly on her hand and cried to herself
'' WHY MOINYA WHY YOUR LIFE IS SO COMPLECATED? JUST A BIT OF FREEDOM WAS ALL THAT I WANTED ?WHAT AM I TO DO? I WON'T LEAVE YOU UDAY YOU WILL PAY FOR IT?''
she kept cutting and blood started to ooze out but she did nothing to stop it just cried out her heart
IN THE LIBRARY OF DEVGARH PALACE CONVO BETWEEN GIRIRAAJ AND UDAY
GIRIRAAJ;what is this uday how could you slap her i mean what did she do to you why are you behaving for goods sake she is your fiance
UDAY:but dad we both know this drama is soon going to end
GIRIRAAJ:i do not know but you better not tourture her if you do not marry do not but do not let her into this hell
UDAY:why dad why are you so damn concered about her huh why
giriraaj bowed his head and finally spoke
GIRIRAAJ:remember when you was in college first year your mom passed away
UDAY;yea cancer i do
his face fell and hot streams of tears fell from his eyes
GIRIRAAJ:this is the girl who donated her bone marrow that is the reason we had gone to kolkata but we could still not ave her
saying this giriraaj walked away while uday stood there like a statue millions of questions ran in his minds and finally he got the answer ,princess .the clock read 1 pm and it was a new day and a new born of uday now not for the property but he will marry her because he loves her ,he is ready to give his entire life to her ,but the first thing he had to do was appolosize to her as he made his way out to her room he mummered
UDAY;kamaal karti hoi ms moinya roy yuvraaj udya veer singh is in love
he said with a blush as he opened the door knob ,he saw she was tugged inside her bed ,she was half sitting and looking up in the celling and her one hand was pressed on the other she noticed him but did not react ,just  as he came and sat next to her and took out a dairy milk chocolate from his pocket and handed it to her
UDAY:you know princess when you was small and you used to get angry i used to gift you chocolates and all your anger used to vanish
MOINYA;do you except me to do the same now
UDAY:sorry
MOINYA;you know uday at first i was angry very angry i kept crusing you and making plans for revenge but now i realize it is useless as today i came to know the meaning of blood relationship look at dad he left me with you how easily na and look at you i know a day may come when the sky is falling and still you would be standing right next to me thanks
she rested her head on his chest ,his heart started to pound he had been intimate with many girls but she always bought a spark to his heart and now he knew the jelousy ,the insecurity was his love he looked down at her anglelic face as he noticed the fingure print of his slap he started to caress it and a tear rolled down his check
UDAY:i am sorry princess i should not have done this to you please forgive me i just cannot bear to see you with other guys you are mine and only mine princess i love you
he looked down at her ,she was fast asleep without futher delay layed her down on the bed and kissed her forehead biding her bye ,he went out of the room he was so happy to get her back ,to feel love he was so grateful to her .moinya just got up as he left she took the chocolate and started to twist it in her fingure with a smirk she said
MOINYA:Checkmate
precap
uday;this is your mom princess
note
from the next chappy moinya will finally turn into manyata so from the next chappy i will reffer her manyata sorry to dissapoint you all but her attitude will not change she will jsut not protest otherwise she is the same blunt and blod girl

Edited by annesha18 - 11 years ago
huma12. thumbnail
awsssmmm aneshaaa update second part soon
anushruthi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Great Update 
Very Nice 
Manyata's attitude is superb 
I guess She is playing nice to take revenge on UV
Cont soon 
thanks 4 de PM
Edited by anushruthi - 11 years ago
sweet_gargi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Aneesha this story is again beautiful...loved it...very good...πŸ‘πŸ‘...i wish DEK would have been this way...nice..
arna753 thumbnail
first part is awesum aneesha. 
loger to read the secong part
WhatTheF thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hey anneha sweety sorry for late commenting
read all the parts togeher
it was an awsomee...updateπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
love itπŸ‘πŸΌ
update soon