Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Annesha_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

manyata looked at uday blankly and a sweet smile passed across her face as she said with a spark in her eyes
MANYATA;what non sence my ma died a long time ago while giving me birth she died due to labour pain come on dad said me now how many times are you planning to kill her
she laughed at her own joke while uday 's eyes were all teary she was so innocent how was he supposed to explain the situation to her ,things were so complicated for the first time yuvraaj uday veer singh felt so helpless but soon ds came to his rescue she turned to manyata
DS:beta you go and sit in the car i have a talk with uday
MANYATA:ok oii i am in the car be coming
saying this she moved out of the hospital to the car ,she sat on the passenger and dialed a number
MANYATA:yea baba i am half done with my work tell st and akash to go back to kolkata i will shortly get out of this mess ...yea i was in hospital some one died ...no i do not know her...it is ok baba do not be sorry your behavior in the police station was understandable ...ok he can come anytime i have to keep the phone
there uday unaware of her plans pittied her he bowed his head and tears flowed off his eyes
UDAY:DS what shall i do ?she is soo innocent how to explain her?
DS:then do not ..no need of explaining things are already complicated take her out for some days distract her take her to Darjeeling for a short trip of three days by this she will loose her last string with her past and trust you shortly after your return we will get you married and then next week her raj abhisekh
UDAY:but ds she is just 18 what about her college ?
DS:uday she can continue her studies after marriage but for now she needs to handle her responsibility and you do know that how important this marriage was for komal so the faster the better
UDAY;as you say DS we shall leave tonight
DS:i trust you a lot uday please keep her safe
UDAY:yes ds do not worry i will protect her from everything
DS:tHank you beta
he took her blessing and went to his car he found manyata was fast asleep he entered and started the engine this disturbed her sleep he blinked at him and then finally said
MANYATA:So you are done?
UDAY:Yea listen princess we are going out for a holiday
MANYATA:we in sence only you and me ?
UDAY:yes
MANYATA:they know na that we are just friends
UDAY:they do and we are leaving tonight for darjeeling and we will return by three days
manyata was shocked it was like a dream come true for her as she raised her eyebrows in a questioning way and asked him again
MANYATA:uday are you sure
UDAY:yes manyata
he started to drive the car while her mind was filled with weird thoughts it was true that uday had been behaving very good to her but there was something fishy about the whole thing she took out her phone to sms akash about the plan but uday snatched it before she could even see her wallpaper [which was a photo of a korean hero] properly he smirked at her
UDAY;princess we are going on a holiday and whom you want to call when i am here
manyata ran out of words ,she was utterly confushed ,now she could see her plans drowning away she could not let it happens NO WAY
MANYATA:No we were going to Darzz i mean Darjeeling so i thought it would be better if i inform my friends you know like i can spend some buddy time
UDAY;manyata we are going to Darjeeling to spend some WE time you and me time
manyata knew it would be worthless fighting anymore so she kept quite while with the corner from  his eyes he kept admiring her and gazing at her while the car drove towards Devgarh palace
promo

they enjoy in darjeeling

promo
manyata 's plan is revealed to uday

promo
forcefull marriage of uday and manyata
Edited by annesha18 - 11 years ago
Jarin04 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
res. pls pm me when u r done wid your update
_Annesha_ thumbnail
MAHI1198 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Omg promo khatarnak...
Is manyata ko moi maro yar...
Apne hi pyar keep khilaf plans bana rahi hai...
Khudki maa ka majak uda diya?
Poor Uday lash mein us manyata keep jaga hoti...
Loved it loadszzz
_Annesha_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: MAHI1198

Omg promo khatarnak...
Is manyata ko moi maro yar...
Apne hi pyar keep khilaf plans bana rahi hai...
Khudki maa ka majak uda diya?
Poor Uday lash mein us manyata keep jaga hoti...
Loved it loadszzz

chill marro etna ghusa acha nahi hai
she has her reasons to do so
slapping her infront of whole media was really humiliating for her
so that is the reason behind her such hatred
and as for mom she does not know and once she knows tat its her mom and believs it
she will be a changed girl
thx for liking it
ur comments alays lighten me up dear
Jarin04 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
it was great anni. manyata is such a kamini. anyways luving this new side of her. but bohut chota update tha. try to make it big next tym pls(puppy face)
_Annesha_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jarin04

it was great anni. manyata is such a kamini. anyways luving this new side of her. but bohut chota update tha. try to make it big next tym pls(puppy face)

sorry next time baar ahoga
glad u liked it
pia.raha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
heyy u finally updatedd😊😊 manveer r jsttt prfct for each othrr,do cntinue soon!!!!!!!!!!!😊😊😊
_Annesha_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: pia.raha

heyy u finally updatedd😊😊 manveer r jsttt prfct for each othrr,do cntinue soon!!!!!!!!!!!😊😊😊

i will
i m gld u liked it
MrsSSO thumbnail
Nice update !
Continue soon ...
Thanks for the PM !