seems interesting very interesting...😎

do cont soon...
chappy 1 was Amazing...πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ
CS. ... ws good...πŸ‘
but Akash ho Manyata ka Childhood lover kyun banaya????😑😑
pia.raha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
superbbb updateee,ofrcrse inclde me in ur pm listt!!!!!!!!! cntinuee soon!!!!!!!!!😊😊😊
_Annesha_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Then uday came down took leave and was ready to leave but he as he pulled his car from the driveway he was amuzed there was tones and tones of news reporters gattered in the groups of more than hundred every body was dying to just get a glance of the lost princess ,he smirked and drove away
UDAY POV
how shocking this all people are waiting to take snaps of that ignorant girl uff such a pain she can be do not know how did DS and uncle bridg found her talks so funny ...but i must tell that girl is born with a luck the princess of devgarh ,then engaged to me i just cannot understand dad had made such a good plan  how did she escape ,she should  be dead then only and then her property would be all mine so stupid of DS she made such a will that in if this girl is dead or by any means give up her family then it will be me the owner but for the first time luck did not favour dad no matter i will make sure of her dead this time i have to talk to Hasan about it my most trusted sniper but before that i would surely have some fun with this girl she seems to challenge me in every aspects and i would love to except her challenge and make her fall on her face
END OF POV
he drove to a dark corner of the city ,the roads were filled with ugly building and finally entered a darkest one well build men sitting smoking ,drinking and playing cards ,by seeing him Hasan the leader stopped the game and stepped outside and then followed Uday to his car they both were seated ,uday took out an envelope and handed it to him
HASAN;yuvraajsa eii toh woa rajkumariji hai na
UDAY:mui mangi rakaam milegi tumhei par humei ei larkhi zidha nahi chahiyei theek hai
HASAN:theek hai par kabh
UDAY:uskei raj abhisek kei badh matlab ek week aur hit or run case lag na chahiyei theek hai
HASAN:ji jaisa app chahihei paar yuvraaj sa agar kissi ko meri kabar miljayei toh
UDAY:envelope mei tumhara pakisthan jannei ka ticket or passport hai jab tak hum na kahei tum udhar hi rahe na
HASAN:ji jaisa app chahie
saying this he stepped out of the car while uday drove back to the devgarh palace
IN THE PALACE
moinya had regained her conscious and she sat on her bed thinking for the past one hour she had been screaming endlessly but no one payed heeds to it ,now she was tired and sat thinking hard to find a way to run away she was an expert in running away once in her school when she was in class 10 she had bunked her school and ran away to town watched a SRK movie and came back without anyone even knowing it ,a bright idea flashed in her mind as she turned towards her side table there was an intercom and as she guessed she took it and pressed the button on 8 and luckily it was connected to the library where DS and uday had been discussing over an issue and Giriraaj was with Bridgraaj was talking over the phone ,everyone 's attention was grabbed by the intercom as for the first time in so many years it rang uday picked it up
UDAY:hello

MOINYA:hello please someone come up i need help please
her call  was disconnected and he said every body about the call everyone rushed to her room ,uday flung open the door and they all came inside giriraaj almost frooze seeing her ,her condition was very bad she was all huffing and puffing finding it very hard to breath DS immediately sat beside her and patted her
DS;whats the matter beta ?

MOINYA:i am having an ashtama attack please i need a doctor fast
DS;ok bridgraaj call a doctor

MOINYA:oh please i do not have time please take me fast can't believe you are my family i need to go now

she screamed as ds looked at uday ,he clearly understood what did she mean within a fraction of second manyata was in his arms as he raced his car to the hospital he slightly moved his fingure on her checks as drived even faster he could not believe just before a second he had been paying a stranger to kill her but seeing her this way made him panicked her beautiful face was all pink he needed to help  her at that point he forgot everything his riasaat ,her property he just needed to make her safe but the traffic was preventing him it had been almost 15 minutes they were stuck moinya could just whisper
MOINYA:you go check whats the matter?
UDAY;yes princess
he rushed out side the car this was the time moinya was waiting for she smirked
MOINYA;SO yuvraaj uday veer singh of jaigarh if that is what you really are then you are gonna regret injecting me to sleep
saying this she flung open the door and ran as fast as her legs could take her she had always had nightmare of runnig in her pyjamas and tee on the roads of an alienated country but today was really happening
precap;
uday slapped moinya

Edited by annesha18 - 11 years ago
anushruthi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Great Update 
uv wants to kill M ?
Y de hell did DS make such a will ...
I guess UV wil fall 4 M eventually ...
gotta Giv M sum credit she is intelligent 
cont soon 
thanks 4 de PM
_Annesha_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: anushruthi

Great Update 

uv wants to kill M ?
Y de hell did DS make such a will ...
I guess UV wil fall 4 M eventually ...
gotta Giv M sum credit she is intelligent 
cont soon 
thanks 4 de PM
glad you liked it
at that time and till now she knows nothing about there evil plans so she trusted him
he have to eventually if u read carefully he has
exactl this time we have an intelligent moinya with a no one can mess with me attitude

arna753 thumbnail
awesum update aneesha.love this manyata. her plan was amazing.
uday is kind of cruel in this ff

promo is really  nice.
cont.soon thanks for the pm
_Annesha_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: arna753

awesum update aneesha.love this manyata. her plan was amazing.

uday is kind of cruel in this ff

promo is really  nice.
cont.soon thanks for the pm

glad you liked it
yea she is a smart girl dis time
after all a true royal
yea but not for long from next chappy he is all set to be lovey doubey
i will update by tonight
Fantasyangel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
omg! uday M ko maarna chahta hai..update was gr8..cont it fast..nd thanx for the pm
pia.raha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
manyata ne uday ko bewakuf bana diya,i must say she is intellignt!!!!!! oh no uday wants her dead,bt i guess he will falll for her!!!!!!!! cntinue soon!!!!!! precap was scary!!!!!!
sanah12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Loved this manyata. uday slapping manyata in the precap hope he soon becomes good n loving uday. Really nice update n thanx 4 the pm! do continue soon. 😊