Frequent Posters

BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago

Monica Bedi's 'wait is over' with 'Saraswatichandra'

Mon, 2013-02-18 14:01 β€”
Share this on
  •  

Monica Bedi, who will be seen in Sanjay Leela Bhansali's debut TV show, the grand "Saraswatichandra", says that with this opportunity in hand, her wait for the right role is over.

"My wait is over. I was waiting for the right role and the right banner to work with. I am now working with Sanjay Leela Bhansali and I feel I am on the right track. The character is very powerful and there is scope for acting," the 35-year-old said here in an interview.

Monica, who was a participant in the second season of reality show "Bigg Boss', says television has proved to be lucky for her.

"I had made a comeback with 'Bigg Boss' and it did something for me, which 25 of my films could not do. So television was (has been) lucky for me. You never know what might change your fate. This break that I have got, will be a unique thing," she said.

Monica plays lead actor Gautam Rode's mother in the show, which goes on air Feb 25 on Star Plus.

Before her comeback, Monica had faced tough times in jail after being deported from Portugal along with mobster Abu Salem.

She was earlier seen in films like "Jodi No.1", "Jaanam Samjha Karo" and "Pyaar, Ishq Aur Mohabbat" in her short-lived Bollywood career.

BollyPC thumbnail

Originally posted by: GETGOIN

wait for their relationship to turn 14 yr old then dellu drive these two people away with her 14 saal ka dard speech!!πŸ˜†

14 years? give it 14 months! πŸ˜† 
kls600 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Nitu_ST_Deewani

14 years? give it 14 months! πŸ˜† 

I was re watching the episode today where salman comes on the Friday after the whole bhaktiyar fiasco. Delu started her 14 yr speech in front of salman so he cut her in the middle of the speech, but the best part of the episode was when he tells Rajeev that its time to move on and BHAD main jaye delnaz. I loved Salman for saying that πŸ˜†
BollyPC thumbnail
Aashka Goradia ?@IAMAASHKA

@IAMAASHKA With my girls.. @sanaak21 @DelnaazIrani@SanaKhanSpeaks @Isayice_tweets can u guys spot sana?? Lolpic.twitter.com/GrPArFM4

W*F!!! 🀣

GETGOIN thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

I thought dillu would be one of the first to be approached for nautanki...but i guess all her crappy attitude hasnt gone down well with the channel...i remember "ablazedmelody" saying she came across some article a few days back on how after the finale dillu went home as soon as shooting was over and didnt even stop for the after party...and who can forget the other party story πŸ˜†

At first i felt bad abt her eviction but after seeing her behaviour outside, now i just found it funny...i guess thats another reason why she is so pissed, she had the worst eviction till date. Even ppl chucked out for violence got a chance to meet and talk to the host, whereas dillu just got royal ignore πŸ˜†
even i thought she'll be approached for nautanki n my only reason was b'coz of the show's nameπŸ˜†
anyway there's a huge chance for her to be selected to be part of this show but maybe after 14 yearsπŸ˜† 
GETGOIN thumbnail

Aashka Goradia ?@IAMAASHKA

@IAMAASHKA With my girls.. @sanaak21 @DelnaazIrani@SanaKhanSpeaks @Isayice_tweets can u guys spot sana?? Lolpic.twitter.com/GrPArFM4

W*F!!! 🀣

🀣
surely it was difficult to spot sana but luckily not her legsπŸ˜†
GETGOIN thumbnail

Indian TV's biggest stars to come together for Ekta Kapoor' Life OK show

By TellychakkarTeam 19 Feb 2013 - 13:31
Print    
Make font size smallerMake font size defaultMake font size larger

Ekta Kapoor and Balaji Telefilms will soon bring a magnun-opus mini series on Life OK, where all the big 'Maha Naikas' of Ekta's shows (past and present) will feature. The show tentatively titled 'Daayan' will be episodic stories where one Mahanaika in every episode will wage war with the demons.

Smriti Irani, the face of Balaji Telefilms' Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi, Sakshi Tanwar of Kahaani Ghar Ghar Ki, Shweta Tiwari of Kasauti Zindagi Kay, Aamna Shariff of Kahiin Toh Hoga, Ankita Lokhande of Pavitra Rishta, Kritika Kamra of Kitani Mohabbat Hai and many more will be part of the show.

Though not many particulars regarding the show's format are known as of now,Daayan is believed to be a weekly show on Life OK.

We tried contacting big stalwarts Smriti Irani, Sakshi Tanwar, Shweta Tiwari but they did not respond.

Aamna Shariff said, "I do not want to talk about the show now. You will get to know of it in few days time."

We sent out text messages to Ekta Kapoor and Ajit Thakur, General Manager, Life OK, but did not get any revert till the time we filed the story.

Keep watching this space for more updates..

BollyPC thumbnail

Originally posted by: GETGOIN

Indian TV's biggest stars to come together for Ekta Kapoor' Life OK show

By TellychakkarTeam 19 Feb 2013 - 13:31
Print    
Make font size smallerMake font size defaultMake font size larger

Ekta Kapoor and Balaji Telefilms will soon bring a magnun-opus mini series on Life OK, where all the big 'Maha Naikas' of Ekta's shows (past and present) will feature. The show tentatively titled 'Daayan' will be episodic stories where one Mahanaika in every episode will wage war with the demons.

Smriti Irani, the face of Balaji Telefilms' Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi, Sakshi Tanwar of Kahaani Ghar Ghar Ki, Shweta Tiwari of Kasauti Zindagi Kay, Aamna Shariff of Kahiin Toh Hoga, Ankita Lokhande of Pavitra Rishta, Kritika Kamra of Kitani Mohabbat Hai and many more will be part of the show.

Though not many particulars regarding the show's format are known as of now,Daayan is believed to be a weekly show on Life OK.

We tried contacting big stalwarts Smriti Irani, Sakshi Tanwar, Shweta Tiwari but they did not respond.

Aamna Shariff said, "I do not want to talk about the show now. You will get to know of it in few days time."

We sent out text messages to Ekta Kapoor and Ajit Thakur, General Manager, Life OK, but did not get any revert till the time we filed the story.

Keep watching this space for more updates..

wow!! Innovative promotion for Balaji's next film Daayan with Emraan Hashmi, Konkona Sen Sharma, Huma Q. 

well it would be interesting to see all the soap queens take part! πŸ˜Š
GETGOIN thumbnail

if it is called dayan rn't they suppose to take all their vamps instead??😊

BollyPC thumbnail

Originally posted by: tuntunituntuni

omg cc3:d how r y allπŸ€—

hello hello!! welcome to CC3!