Bigg Boss Chat Club #3

BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago

Welcome to my BB Chat Club!!! 

Meeting spot for all Bigg Boss forum members after BB6 forum closes! So go nuts and talk about all things Bigg Boss! ðŸ˜ƒ

EVERYONE WELCOME... unless you're annoying! ðŸ˜‰

RULES: NONE!!! 

Past CC

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kls600 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
YAY THREAD # 3 !!! 
BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Yayyy BBCC#3!! Congrats BB addicts! 
StarkGirl93 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Urvashi confirms she will be doing more episodes on nautanki. Also posted pics from shoot:
@urvashi9: Good morning! Here is me and Vrajesh on the sets of #Nautanki yesterday! http://t.co/NBl0w5uN

@urvashi9: With Sumit Raghavan :) http://t.co/HbYNb8sI

@urvashi9: In my van all set to role ;)) http://t.co/HarJUQwZ
GETGOIN thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
hey bbians
was going through chats n found a urva n karishma fan tiff.
wat's this, i don't understand? why some of kari's fan have made a mission to make urva follow kari, i just hate this attitude, it's their choice why do u wanna gun ur choice upon them???
 plz kari n urva r not best of frens but r'nt enemy either which even i don't wanna change, but by the way people r writing her tweets i'm afraid they'll start having a cold war n i'm sure then these people would b happy!!
btw thanx sanya93 for writing many things which i would also have written!!
StarkGirl93 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: GETGOIN

hey bbians

was going through chats n found a urva n karishma fan tiff.
wat's this, i don't understand? why some of kari's fan have made a mission to make urva follow kari, i just hate this attitude, it's their choice why do u wanna gun ur choice upon them???
plz kari n urva r not best of frens but r'nt enemy either which even i don't wanna change, but by the way people r writing her tweets i'm afraid they'll start having a cold war n i'm sure then these people would b happy!!
btw thanx sanya93 for writing many things which i would also have written!!

Thats exactly what am saying its not like karishma is following urvashi as well then whats all the fuss about!
GETGOIN thumbnail

Originally posted by: Saniya93

Thats exactly what am saying its not like karishma is following urvashi as well then whats all the fuss about!

just realized something no matter what they say fans of all other contestants of bigg boss hate her or have some problem with her...getting bashed by delu, aashka n even imam i can understand...but lately i have seen her getting bashed by all other contestant's fans even niketan n karishma.
GETGOIN thumbnail
BIGGEST JOKE EVER!!!
URVASHI LIKES SANA MORE THAN KARISHMA
🤣
ok urvashi's not following kari but she isn't even following sana, did she??
she infact never even voted her to be captain!!! even in live chat she've said that she likes kari more than sana.
whoever came up with this theory "HATS OFF" to u seriously!!
kls600 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: GETGOIN

BIGGEST JOKE EVER!!!

URVASHI LIKES SANA MORE THAN KARISHMA
🤣
ok urvashi's not following kari but she isn't even following sana, did she??
she infact never even voted her to be captain!!! even in live chat she've said that she likes kari more than sana.
whoever came up with this theory "HATS OFF" to u seriously!!

Haha yea, and that why she told them to stop making stories in thier head. U know what urvashi is actually the only one who interacts with her fans on twitter. Niketan doesn't reply as much and karishma rarely does as well. The most u get is a RT. plus everyone is busy in thier lives because the 3 of them have found work after BB unlike the SADR gang, so they have better things to do.
Edited by kls600 - 11 years ago