Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arjunpurvixo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Eshu 🤗

Aw - so sweet! It's so interesting to find out about people's favorite parts 😳 Hehe, I'm just trying to get through all the scenes that have already been shown soon :l 

LOL aw reading your comment was such a treat - thank you for the feedback! and yeees, ONLY friends ;)

and that's exactly how Purvi should have done it - she should have straight up told him -.-

and yeees, I'm working on WTWC! But ughh writer's block -.-
ParinConnects thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
hey sheets...its WOW...Just WOW...😳

Tell me seriously are you really gonna reveal that Purvi is carrying Arjun's baby ...Please say YES...Pls...pls...pls...sheets...Wanna know Arjun's reaction...pls sheets atleast my last hopes are now SS and FF where atleast I read Arjun's reactions about his baby with Purvi...😛  Because i have lost all hopes from the CVs now...

Hope you reveal it...and if not totally your wish...But still would eagerly wait for next update...

Love u Sheets and thank for the wonderful update again and thnx for pm...

Keep up the good work...👍🏼
Never_alone1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hi dear i just loved this part thank for d pm n plz make sure dat purvi didn't hide anythng from arjun n update soon. Did u read my os if yes plz do comment or hit d like button so dat i can decide to continue it or not ! Thank u.
arjunpurvixo thumbnail
Aw @pkdoshi - you are SO cute! Thank you so much 😳 and hm. . . you'll have to keep reading to see 😉 But don't worry, I am a hardcore Arvi lover and I'm not like Ekta :P Aw, thank you so much for your comment! Don't even thank me, thank YOU for reading and leaving feedback :) Really glad you liked it 😳
arjunpurvixo thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashvikfan

Hi dear i just loved this part thank for d pm n plz make sure dat purvi didn't hide anythng from arjun n update soon. Did u read my os if yes plz do comment or hit d like button so dat i can decide to continue it or not ! Thank u.

No problem! Glad you liked it! and hmmm. . . you'll have to keep reading and see if Purvi will do so or not ;) and okay sure!
arvifan1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
this is just awesome...loved the update 😊 plz update the next part soon 😳 cnt wait to read the next part
arjunpurvixo thumbnail

Originally posted by: arvifan1

this is just awesome...loved the update 😊 plz update the next part soon 😳 cnt wait to read the next part

Thank you! Aw, glad you liked it 😊
kandykandy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
beautifully written and it was a treat to read dear. My only wish that Purvi shud be honest and frank with Arjun unlike the stupid show.

Tnx forur  pm and update soon.😊
arjunpurvixo thumbnail

Originally posted by: kandykandy

beautifully written and it was a treat to read dear. My only wish that Purvi shud be honest and frank with Arjun unlike the stupid show.

Tnx forur  pm and update soon.😊

Aw you're so sweet! Thank you - glad you liked it! and hmm. . . well I'm no Ekta, so you don't have to worry about that ;) and I will!
agreatperhaps thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
It's a beautiful story. Would love to read ahead (: Continue soon, eagerly waiting for Arjun's reaction! :D