Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ParinConnects thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Woahh...this was my first reaction that came reading this...
How can anybody be such an amazing writer...πŸ‘
Loved it...
Amazing...
Awesome...

Sorry falling short of words to define my feelings...😳
arjunpurvixo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: pkdoshi

Woahh...this was my first reaction that came reading this...

How can anybody be such an amazing writer...πŸ‘
Loved it...
Amazing...
Awesome...

Sorry falling short of words to define my feelings...😳

Awh, you're so sweet! That made my night - LOL I personally don't think I'm that great of a writer, I just do this for fun, but awwwhhh! Don't apologize! πŸ˜Š Really glad you liked it! :D
peachesnplums thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
First of all,  you're not a bad writer - repeat it 10 times first!

Now a days, the only thing that made me smile was my baby who will get twice as much love and affection due to Arjun not being here and my inability to shower him with love. 

Purvi loves this baby so much!! It's going to be one spoiled brat, unless khadoos comes along soon...or may be he'll spoil to kid more?

I wonder how you and Ovi are doing – I hope you're not suffering everyday like I am without you.

😭
Hope I see and end to their suffering at least here soon. What will be Purvi's reaction when she meets Arjun? And Arjun's? Why is he in Kolkata? For Ovi, or something else?

Nice update Sheetu, keep it up πŸ˜Š

arjunpurvixo thumbnail

Originally posted by: peachesnplums

First of all,  you're not a bad writer - repeat it 10 times first!

Now a days, the only thing that made me smile was my baby who will get twice as much love and affection due to Arjun not being here and my inability to shower him with love. 

Purvi loves this baby so much!! It's going to be one spoiled brat, unless khadoos comes along soon...or may be he'll spoil to kid more?

I wonder how you and Ovi are doing ' I hope you're not suffering everyday like I am without you.

😭
Hope I see and end to their suffering at least here soon. What will be Purvi's reaction when she meets Arjun? And Arjun's? Why is he in Kolkata? For Ovi, or something else?

Nice update Sheetu, keep it up πŸ˜Š

I'm not a bad writer, I'm not a bad writer, I'm not a bad writer, I'm not a bad writer, I'm not a bad writer, I'm not a bad writer, I'm not a bad writer, I'm not a bad writer, I'm not a bad writer, I'm not a bad writer. πŸ€£

But you guys will think so once the ending of this story comes along. . . πŸ˜› πŸ˜³ I honestly don't know what I'm going to do with it. . . I think I might just start a season 2 of this short story because Arjun and Purvi's relationship isn't going to be all happy and filled with love. . . especially after all that's happen, it's going to be broken you know? It's going to time to get it back to where it was. . . so I think I'll write a season 2 on it πŸ˜Š

LOL. . . yes he's gonna be a spoiled little baby πŸ˜³

and yes - everything is like how it is in the show, he's there for Ovi but Onir didn't tell Purvi he ran over him with the car or how Ovi is pregnant because look at Purvi's state. . . she really doesn't need that at the moment πŸ˜›

Thanks Peachu! πŸ€—
arvifan1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
lovely update dear 😊 loved it...plz do update soon...eagerly waitng 4 next part 😳
arjunpurvixo thumbnail

Originally posted by: arvifan1

lovely update dear 😊 loved it...plz do update soon...eagerly waitng 4 next part 😳

Thank you! Working on it right now πŸ˜³
Manoshono thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I liked the title "Dear Arjun". Is this title inspired by the movie "Dear John" ?;)

I am amazed by your way of writing! RD wala kiss for you!!

A good description of love and yet so emotional. Love the story! I wish Cvs would have gotten some ideas from it.

Sheetal, i would love to see a nice, twisted ending to it 😊Edited by Manoshono - 11 years ago
arjunpurvixo thumbnail

Originally posted by: Manoshono

I liked the title "Dear Arjun". Is this title inspired by the movie "Dear John" ?;)

I am amazed by your way of writing! RD wala kiss for you!!

A good description of love and yet so emotional. Love the story! I wish Cvs would have gotten some ideas from it.

Sheetal, i would love to see a nice, twisted ending to it 😊

Well maybe the title ;) But I've never seen the movie, so don't know how it goes or what it's even about :o LOL aw thank you so much Anum! Hehe. . . RD kiss πŸ˜³ πŸ€— I hope they do. . . I don't know whether I should bring the whole miscarriage/accident track into here or what :o
Manoshono thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: arjunpurvixo

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Well maybe the title ;) But I've never seen the movie, so don't know how it goes or what it's even about :o LOL aw thank you so much Anum! Hehe. . . RD kissπŸ˜³πŸ€—I hope they do. . . I don't know whether I should bring the whole miscarriage/accident track into here or what :o</font>

The movie was nice.. It's a romantic one πŸ˜‰

You are the writer, you would know best about twist and turns! πŸ˜›

Waiting to see your next part!
arjunpurvixo thumbnail

Originally posted by: Manoshono

The movie was nice.. It's a romantic one πŸ˜‰

You are the writer, you would know best about twist and turns! πŸ˜›

Waiting to see your next part!

Aw - well I'm sure this SS is gonna have a twisted ending. . . but I'll win all of your hearts again with the sequel πŸ˜›

I love Nicholas Sparks <3 I have to see it one day πŸ˜† and hehe. . . the best. . . I think Ekta knows bests about twists and turns  I've never written twists and turns in my stories so far. . . since there's only 3 :o Just promise not to throw your chappals on me once you see my twists πŸ˜†

I'm working on part 3 right now - I hope to have it up by tomorrow! I actually want to have this SS done soon because I'm debating on whether or whether not to send it to Zee :o