Awesome update ..loved hw purvi imagined arjun๐Ÿ˜Š
update soon
arjunpurvixo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: sheenamathew93

Awesome update ..loved hw purvi imagined arjun๐Ÿ˜Š
update soon

Thanks Sheena! I'm working on part 3 right now - will definitely try to update soon and finish up this SS :)
Manoshono thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: arjunpurvixo

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Aw - well I'm sure this SS is gonna have a twisted ending. . . but I'll win all of your hearts again with the sequel๐Ÿ˜›</font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">I love Nicholas Sparks <3 I have to see it one day๐Ÿ˜†and hehe. . . the best. . . I think Ekta knows bests about twists and turnsI've never written twists and turns in my stories so far. . . since there's only 3 :o Just promise not to throw your chappals on me once you see my twists๐Ÿ˜†</font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">I'm working on part 3 right now - I hope to have it up by tomorrow! I actually want to have this SS done soon because I'm debating on whether or whether not to send it to Zee :o</font>

I will be satisfied by any kind of twists as long as it ends with a happy note. And I am talking about Arjun and Purvi together ๐Ÿ˜‰

Adding spices to the twists are fun, but it shouldn't get to the point where your audience would stop seeing or reading your plots. An example would be Ekta.
Edited by Manoshono - 11 years ago
SassyMiley thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hey sheetal  just read both the parts and i must say they r daamm awesome๐Ÿ˜Š
btw ur definetly not a bad writer okay๐Ÿ˜›
update soon dear
arjunpurvixo thumbnail
True Anum ๐Ÿ˜› This is probably the hardest story to write out of my 3. . . I can't stand Arvi seperations :( and yes. . . this will definitely end on a happy note. . . in the sequel at least ๐Ÿ˜†
arjunpurvixo thumbnail

Originally posted by: shredy

hey sheetal  just read both the parts and i must say they r daamm awesome๐Ÿ˜Š
btw ur definetly not a bad writer okay๐Ÿ˜›
update soon dear

Thanks Shredy! and aw thank you :) Will try to update later today. . .
-LiveLaughLove- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Oh my gosh Sheetal that was ahehfekjhf AMAAZIN'
I just loved the way your portray Purvi's emotions she is going sick over Arjun.. Truly the baby is keeping her alive..
I found it really sad how she thought he was there but he wasn't...
I like that Purvi makes Onir stay in the friends zone...
Girl you truly have the gift of writing!
Keep it up! and come back with more soon!

arjunpurvixo thumbnail

Originally posted by: xoxoarvi

Oh my gosh Sheetal that was ahehfekjhf AMAAZIN'
I just loved the way your portray Purvi's emotions she is going sick over Arjun.. Truly the baby is keeping her alive..
I found it really sad how she thought he was there but he wasn't...
I like that Purvi makes Onir stay in the friends zone...
Girl you truly have the gift of writing!
Keep it up! and come back with more soon!

Avni ๐Ÿค— Awh. . . I just had to! I mean wouldn't any normal person do so? Ughh, the CVs need some help -.- and yeah :/ Like I said, hardest story I have to write. . . especially when I'm in a positive mood ๐Ÿ˜› I need to introduce Arjun soon. . . I am getting tired of writing of Purvi's rohna dohna ๐Ÿคฃ and yeees - no PuNir or Ovi/Arjun romance in this SS ;) Aw, thank you so much! So sweet Avni :')
arjunpurvixo thumbnail
Part 3! LOL sorry guys for my constant updating of this story. . . it's just, I kinda wanna send it to ZEE? But I have to get through the parts that have already aired on TV. . . the majority of this is similar to what it's like on TV - but it's going to be told my way :)

I haven't forgotten about When Two Worlds Collide guys, I'm so sorry for not updating :( I kinda have a writer's block on it right now so chapter 3 might be another filler ๐Ÿคข

Here's part 3 guys ๐Ÿ˜Š Left it at a cliffy hehe sorry ๐Ÿ˜›

Purvi's color!!
Arjun's color!!
Onir's color!!

"Purvi?"

I sniffled. "Yes?"

"Do you have a cold?"

"I don't know. . ."

I felt Onir touch my forehead, then my neck. This reminded me of the time I started sneezing after playing in the rain with Arjun.

"NO PURVI NO. Arjun is TAKEN ' no more thinking about him!"

"But I can't help it!"

"I think you have a fever with a side of crazy."

I lightly slapped Onir. "Excuse me doctor, but your diagnosis is getting in the way of my internal conflict."

"Arjun again?"

"Mhmm. . ." I mumbled. "Hey, why is he even here?"

"Um. . . actually, I forgot to tell you that you have a letter from your parents."

"REALLY?!" I exclaimed, my face lighting up as if I was a 5-year-old going to Disneyland. I took the letter from Onir's hand and teared it open, pieces of paper flying everywhere on to the ground, making Onir massage his forehead from which I'm guessing to be stress. "Sorry. . ." I said in my baby voice which Arjun couldn't resist. Onir accepted my apology, leading me to believe that he couldn't resist it either.

Dear Purvi,

I'm missing you mera baccha. :( How are you doing now? How is the baby and Onir? Give our well wishes to everyone. I'm planning on visiting you soon ' I can't stay away from my baby. :) I'm so sorry for missing everything of yours ' from the baby kicking (praying that I didn't, but I probably did) to your wedding. Manav is very angry! He wants to meet you too, but for now it'll be just me coming. Arjun and Ovi aren't doing so well' you didn't do the right thing Purvi, by getting them married. But I can never stay mad at you for that especially for the reason behind it. Sorry for not writing so often. I feel like I'm getting old, I can't even remember what I put in the last letter! Well aaji is missing you lots :( Teju wants to settle down and get married to a boy that she loves ' Sunny. She's kept this hidden from us for 8 months! Manav and I are very angry about this, but very happy for her. :( :) She also taught me to put all these cute smiley faces in the letters! Please write back soon' we are all missing you. Even Soham is doing very good in jail! He might get out for early release. He's also missing you' please come home soon. :(

Love, aai :)

I felt my eyes getting watery when I finished reading, but I quickly blinked the tears threatening to fall away. One of the hardest things I had to do was go away from my family, using me being a stick in the road to Arjun and Ovi's relationship as an excuse.

"What does it say?"

"They just want to visit and then have us visit. . ."

"Are you okay with that?"

"Of course, why wouldn't I be?"

"Because of Arjun and Ovi."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hid the letter from my family away in one of my drawers ' this letter definitely had to be my favorite. I found secret joy in Arjun and Ovi still not getting along even though I really shouldn't. The part that killed me, however, was the fact that Ovi was pregnant. Would Arjun really get her pregnant? Was it as special as the night before our engagement where we consummated? I let out a big sigh. I was alone in the house and there wasn't even Onir to vent to about all of this.

I grabbed my phone and called Onir.

"Mishti?"

"Mmm?"

"Is everything ok?"

"Yeah. . . um. . . just wanted to know if you're busy?"

"Um. . . I'm actually here with Arjun."

"Dr. Onir, is everything alright?"

My heart skipped a beat upon hearing Arjun's voice. The first time after 6 months, I was actually hearing his voice again and it wasn't a dream or anything ' just the harsh, bitter reality I was living in. "Arjun. . ." I whispered into the phone.

"Mishti, I have to go. I'll talk to you later okay Purvi?"

"Purvi?"

That's when my heart stopped. Hearing Arjun say my name again killed me inside. Even if it was just through a cell phone with bad reception, I could hear the hurt and betrayal in his voice. Did I really hurt Arjun this bad?

"Yes. . . that's my wife's name."

"Do you think I could meet her?"

"Sure. . . but why?"

"I feel like I know her already. . ."

"YOU DO!" I yelled into the phone, knowing he couldn't hear me.

"When is your wife coming into Calcutta? If it's sometime today then you guys could possibly come over for dinner tonight."

"This afternoon. I can't thank you enough doc, for agreeing to treat Ovi and treating us like we're more than just patients. I promised a special someone that I'll take good care of Ovi and give her all of her rights and you're helping me in fulfilling that promise."

"Oh my goodness. . ." I whispered into the phone. I couldn't take the sadness and betrayal that was in his voice. The coldness when he said 'a special someone' killed me on the inside. I hung up the phone due to my inability to take his tone of voice. Why was it so harsh and icy? I couldn't have hurt him that bad, right? He was married to his childhood best friend, while I was 'married' to a stranger. Surely he couldn't have it that bad?

"I'm really sorry Arjun. . ." I said out loud with no expectation of hearing a response. "I'm sorry to you too baby Arjun. . . if I could go back in time and change everything, I would."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Why do you want this baby to be a boy so badly?"

"Well, if I have a baby girl, then it'll end up being like me and aai. I've ruined my life enough, I don't want my babies life to be ruined."

"You kind of already did."

"Gee, thanks for the support Onir."

"Sorry! But are you okay with Arjun coming over tonight?"

"Wait, what? He actually said yes? Even after knowing about me?"

"He doesn't know that it's actually you, his long lost lover."

"Long lost lover? You've been spending too much time watching movies and not enough time at work."

"Well, I have to stay at home for some time! God knows what you would do if you were alone for more than an hour."

"Sit around, cry, and watch TV."

"Suuure. . ."

"Wait. . . is it just Arjun coming?"

"Not sure. He said Ovi might not be up for it, so you're in luck."

"Whatever. I'm gonna cook dinner tonight, so don't bother me!"

"Purvi, once again, you're stressing yourself out!"

"No. . . I'm doing something out of love, which isn't a bother. There's a difference."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Okay Purvi, you can do this. Don't burn the lauki ka halwa like last time!" I said out loud to encourage myself. I put my heart and soul into making the best dinner I possibly could. I couldn't help myself from eating some of it early as well. After taking what seemed to be a decade just to make dessert, I debated on what to make for dinner.

What would Arjun want? He used to like anything I made, right? But what was his favorite? I really should have pestered Arjun about what his favorite dish was. Lauki ka halwa was a sure thing, but I couldn't remember anything else. Flashbacks of when Arjun lived in the chawl and when I would feed him food everyday played over and over again, making me settle on cooking something simple, yet delicious.

Rice? Chappati? Naan? I just decided to cook a little of everything that I could have possibly ever cooked for him before.

"Purvi, are you catering a birthday party or are you serving dinner?!" I asked myself as I looked over at the end results.

The kitchen was a mess, just like how I was on the inside.

"What happened in here?" Onir asked as he walked in, taking off his glasses to wipe them. After putting them back on, he immediately went towards the medicine cabinet and got out some aspirin.

"HEY! What's that for?" I asked, attitude emerging from my tone of voice.

"Sometimes you just give me headaches Mishti," Onir began as he filled up a cup with water. I observed him as he swallowed the pill down with some water.

I let out a sigh. "Sorry. . . I couldn't figure out what to make."

"I can see that. The servant can see that. Arjun can probably see all this from his hotel room," Onir preached, the volume of his voice slowly increasing.

"You know what? He is not going to be in the kitchen, so this is not my problem," I began, putting one of the utensils I was holding down on the counter. I started to walk out when I slipped and a pair of arms caught me. My eyes were shut and I was slowly hoping it was Arjun who just happened to come early. When I opened my eyes, I wasn't surprised to see Onir.

"Maybe I should have called Arjun over for lunch so you guys could do your romancing in the kitchen," Onir suggested as he helped me stand back up. "Watch where you're going! You need to take better care of yourself Purvi."

"Be quiet Onir!" I exclaimed. "He's married now. . . no romance what so ever."

"Do you want him back?" Onir asked while he had an intense gaze on me.

"More than anything," I said, my voice cracking.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After setting up the table, I began to play with my hands. Was this even a good idea? Should I just go hide in my room for the rest of my life? I felt like this was wrong. Arjun and Ovi's relationship was already rocky, but here I am, letting him meet me and have dinner along with Onir and I. Would that be considered wrong? Maybe if I meet him just one last time, my heart would shut up, leave me alone, and let me move on.

"How about you tell him about you having his baby?!" my mind yelled.

"So soon?"

"So soon what?"

"Oh nothing. . . just talking to myself."

"Why did I agree to fake marry you again?"

I giggled and pushed Onir. Why did he fake marry me anyways? Onir was probably one of the nicest people I have ever met. Taking in a pregnant woman and pretending like the child is yours ' that's something that lots of men couldn't handle, but he is one that can. "Thank you."

"For what?"

"For taking me in, agreeing to put on this charade, being there for me and all of that other mushy stuff."

"That's what friends do right?"

"Most friends wouldn't do that! We were more like acquaintances when you found out my whole story and suggested this idea."

Our conversation was politely interrupted by the ringing of our doorbell. "HE'S HERE!" I exclaimed, suddenly getting nervous and wanting to run and hide.

"Purvi, calm yourself! Your family in Mumbai could probably hear you by the amount of noise you're making!"

"Sorry. . . I'm nervous if you can't tell."

Onir rolled his eyes and went over to open the door.

"Hey."

"Hey Arjun. Wife didn't come?"

"No um. . . actually. . . she wasn't feeling well."

"Oh. . . I see. Oh well, glad you were able to make it."

I hid behind the kitchen door and watched as Onir brought Arjun to the table. "My WIFE will be out in soon to start serving the few. I can't wait for you to meet her. . ." Onir began, putting emphasis on the word wife as a hint that it's time for me to come out. "Here's some lauki ki halwa to get you started."

Arjun thanked Onir and took a bite into the serving of the dessert Onir had given him. His eyes went wide and I saw him whisper something I couldn't read.

"God help me," my mind and heart prayed, finally being able to agree on one thing.

I walked out and noticed Arjun not even looking up, yet he was busy on his cell phone. Onir noticed his actions as well.

"Mishti!" Onir exclaimed while standing up from his seat.

Arjun looked up and met my eyes, making my hands that were holding a plate of rice tremble. I saw Arjun's eyes getting watery, making mine do the exact same thing.

"Purvi?" Arjun asked, his voice sounding so broken and hurt. My heart wanted to pester him with hugs and kisses while my mind wanted to take all of that pain away so badly, but as Onir has been reminding me ' I lost the privilege.

"Arjun. . ." I managed to choke out. My hand ended up shaking so much that I dropped the plate of rice, bringing me back into reality.

Onir stood in the corner and watched us with amusement. Arjun instantly came over to me and checked if I was okay.

"Why are you doing all this work Purvi? Here I'll help," Arjun began, as he led to me to sit at the table ' next to him. "Huh. . . you're pregnant?" he asked when he saw my stomach. I felt the baby kick and try to move around every time Arjun said something making me wonder if there was a mini me inside instead of a mini Arjun.

"Yeah. . . I am. . ." I said in a low voice, looking down at my stomach.

"How nice. . . how many months?" he asked. Did Arjun already have a doubt? Should I just tell him the truth? My baby bump was much too big to be anywhere from 1-6 months.

"Um. . ." I began, biting my lower lip. "I'm 7 months. . ."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Arjun,

I love you and that's all I really know. I hope you're not suffering everyday like I am without you. I've been dying just to experience what your hugs and kisses still felt like. I could have really used your comfort at times from these past 6 months, but I really don't deserve it.

Edited by arjunpurvixo - 11 years ago
eshaaax3. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
OMFG OMFG OMFG SHEETAL. this is omg this perfect !!! 

I love how you're portraying Purvi's inner self conflict and how Onir is JUST the good friend. 

This part should have been how the ArVi meeting after 7 months should have really been ! 

"I feel like I know her already. . ."

"YOU DO!" I yelled into the phone, knowing he couldn't hear me.

LOL kind of like our reactions- talking to the tv much? ๐Ÿ˜†

"Why do you want this baby to be a boy so badly?"

"Well, if I have a baby girl, then it'll end up being like me and aai. I've ruined my life enough, I don't want my babies life to be ruined." ๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜†

"You kind of already did."

"Gee, thanks for the support Onir." ๐Ÿคฃ

ROFL i like this Onir so much better than TV onir ๐Ÿ˜† 

"I can see that. The servant can see that. Arjun can probably see all this from his hotel room," Onir preached, the volume of his voice slowly increasing.

Onir seems to be a funny man 

"Be quiet Onir!" I exclaimed. "He's married now. . . no romance what so ever."

"Do you want him back?" Onir asked while he had an intense gaze on me.

"More than anything," I said, my voice cracking.

Atleast he understands ArVi here ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

"HE'S HERE!" I exclaimed, suddenly getting nervous and wanting to run and hide.

"Purvi, calm yourself! Your family in Mumbai could probably hear you by the amount of noise you're making!"

LMAO there's the funny Onir again ! ๐Ÿ˜†

"Why are you doing all this work Purvi? Here I'll help," Arjun began, as he led to me to sit at the table ' next to him. "Huh. . . you're pregnant?" he asked when he saw my stomach. I felt the baby kick and try to move around every time Arjun said something making me wonder if there was a mini me inside instead of a mini Arjun.

"Yeah. . . I am. . ." I said in a low voice, looking down at my stomach.

"How nice. . . how many months?" he asked. Did Arjun already have a doubt? Should I just tell him the truth? My baby bump was much too big to be anywhere from 1-6 months.

"Um. . ." I began, biting my lower lip. "I'm 7 months. . ."

LOVE THIS PART !! ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Update soon! and please update WTWC sooonnn !