ll Dear Arjun ll A Short Story ll Pt. 9 Pg. 23

arjunpurvixo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Just. . . experimenting. Told from Purvi's point of view. At the end of every chapter, her letter to Arjun at the bottom is going to grow lol.
This is a fanFICTION okay and that means I don't have to stay in character and follow the show's crappy storyline.

Idk how I'm gonna continue this - just posting a preview, let me know if you guys like.

////////

Gray is Purvi's dream/flashback with Arjun - blue quotes are Arjun, pink quotes are Purvi.
Green is Onir, Pink is Purvi in present day.

////////

"You know what?"

"What?"

"I think we have some kind of connection with the rain."

"Oh, is that so?"

"I proclaimed my love for you in the rain, you came running to me in the rain to confess your love in the airport, it was us against the world in the rain, we reunited and came together stronger than ever after our first separation in this weather, and now here we are' engaged in the rain."

"Okay. . . so whenever we're apart and it's raining, just know it's a message from me that I'll love you forever and always!"

"But you'll be beside me forever right? You promise?"

"I promise."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Arjun'" I mumbled as a smile peered on to my face. I woke up from my memories of the past appearing as a dream and found myself lying next to Onir instantly turning my smile into a stern frown. I shut my eyes tight in hopes that this was all just a nightmare and that this was all just one big imagination of mine on the day that Ovi proposed her deal to me.

"God Purvi, you're so stupid! I don't see why you're crying now, you brought this upon yourself," Purvi thought to herself.

"I know. . . but I wish I didn't," I whispered to myself.

I peered over at Onir's sleeping form and ran into the restroom as soon as I felt tears threatening to fall. I quickly searched through the drawers to find my special book where I hid all of my memories. Flipping through the pages, I landed on a page which held a picture of Arjun and I at the dhabba in Pune. I kissed the picture, then specifically Arjun's face ' something that had turned into a daily routine ever since the most horrible day of my life ' the day I gave my love up.

I used the wall as a support system when I felt my knees going weak and my body just losing balance. A kick in my stomach brought me back to my senses. I let go of one of the hands I had on the picture and put it on my stomach trying to reassure myself that I still had a part of Arjun with me. I quickly wiped my tears as my baby boy started to kick again.

"I'm sorry baby Arjun. . ." I spoke into the air, not sure whether or whether not my baby could hear me, but not caring. "I just miss your daddy. . . forgive me for making you mad."

In response, I felt a gentle kick in my abdomen changing the direction of my lips into an upward smile. I shut my eyes tightly as the memories played back in my mind from Arjun and I discussing our future, what we were going to do with our lives, and our most anticipated memory after marriage ' our baby.

"Arjun, I don't know if you can hear me, but don't think that I forgot my promise. . . I still love you and part of you is beside me always," I whispered to myself, letting the last of my tears fall down my cheeks.

"MISHTI!"

I woke up from my trance and yelled back, "coming!"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I have some news for you Mishti. . ."

"What is it?"

"I have this new patient. . ."

". . .and?"

"Arjun Kirloskar."

My heart fluttered and butterflies joined the baby in my stomach. I couldn't control myself from spitting my food out when I heard his name. It's been much too long. "Arjun?" I squeaked out.

"So you do know him. . ."

"What do you mean by that?"

"I overheard you one day mumbling Arjun in your sleep and when this Arjun. . . 'came to me' I figured that I should tell you."

I felt the tears threatening to fall again. "There's no point, what we had was so special, but I ruined it all." Onir reached over and wiped my tears away with his thumb. "Please don't do that. . ." I requested.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now, here I am again. After Onir trying to console me, I got reminded too much of Arjun, it made me sick ' literally. I sat down next to the toilet and emptied out the contents of my stomach as the hot tears started to fall again. I quickly got up and cleaned myself up. I looked in the mirror and saw myself with blood shot eyes, hair a mess, sari unpinning and coming off my shoulder and in general, a broken girl. It's been 8 months since I've been holding up and survived being without Arjun and the reality was finally caving in on me.

I went into mine and Onir's room and sat down at a desk. I pulled out a piece of paper and let my heart say everything it needed to, beginning with 'ARJUN I LOVE YOU!'

I read the letter and let myself cry once again causing the baby to kick. I put both hands on my stomach this time and wailed, "I'm sorry. . . I miss your dad so much and I can't stand to see him with anyone else, so it's either be apart from him and cry or see him every day and cry!" I quickly wiped my tears away from my face and whispered, "You keep quiet and don't do anything naughty in there, okay? And I promise you that you'll get to meet your daddy soon. . ." to her womb.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Crying so much isn't healthy for our baby."

"Our. . ."

"Sorry. . . I mean your baby."

"I'm really sorry Onir. . . I just can't move on, I don't know why it's so hard!" I exclaimed, finally having it. "I've seen so many people in movies and TV shows being able to move on from their first love, why can't I?!"

"Those are just movies and TV shows, they don't have a real love like you and Arjun, so of course it's easy to move on."

"It's not fair. . ."

"It wasn't fair of you to leave him."

"But aai. . ."

". . .would have reunited with your dad anyways. Don't you always say that your love with Arjun was just like your mom and dad's love?"

"Ha. . . and now we're separated like how my aai aur baba were."

"You're hardly getting by not seeing him for 6 months. . . how are you going to handle the rest of your life?"

"I. . . don't know. . ."

Dear Arjun,

I still love you. . . and that's all I really know.

Edited by arjunpurvixo - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arjunpurvixo thumbnail
.:INDEX:.

Part 1 - Page 1
Part 2 - Page 3
Part 3 - Page 5
Part 4 - Page 8
Part 5 - Page 10
Part 6 - Page 13
Part 7 - Page 16
Part 8 - Page 18
Part 9 - Page 23

Please hit the 'like' button if you want PMs whenever I update! (:
Edited by arjunpurvixo - 10 years ago
K.Ahm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
lovely
amazing
beautiful
and sooo damn gud
loved how purvi realised that its her fault to give up on arjun n love that onir considers her n arjun;s rishta to be like arman
i also love my dear arjun☺️
AnAvidReader thumbnail
ahh lovedd it sheets..πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
this is our purvi for sure..missing arjun..😭
first part was awesome..
plz do continue..eagerly waiting for next part..πŸ˜ƒ
thankyou for this lovely FF cum SSπŸ€—πŸ€—
Edited by ashvikluverrr - 11 years ago
arjunpurvixo thumbnail

Originally posted by: mjht_ArVi4ever

lovely

amazing
beautiful
and sooo damn gud
loved how purvi realised that its her fault to give up on arjun n love that onir considers her n arjun;s rishta to be like arman
i also love my dear arjun☺️

Really? Thank you so much! I was honestly in a horrible mood for the last few days, I just had to get my negativity out. . . and then came this short story idea πŸ˜› and yes, because Arjun and Purvi's love is like Arman's idk what's wrong with the characters in the show -.-
ParinConnects thumbnail
really really amazing...loved reading it...πŸ‘πŸ˜Š
arvifan1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
woww loved reading it 😊 amazing update! 😳
rithika2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
lovely...πŸ‘πŸ˜³
pls do continue soon...😊
Huma- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
wowieee another Lovely SS  superb Sheetal plz do continue πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—
Pihu.k11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Sheetal.. U agn dint pm me Katti πŸ˜•

Cumin to ur SS.. First of all.. I love d title.. Dear Arjun 😳

Wht an amazin start.. Purvi's dream of Arjun.. D lil one kicking inside hr on hearin abt hs/hr dad..
Purvi missin him.. She moved on wid onir buh still is keepin hr promise of loving Arjun foreva n olways !
D best was whn Onir said.. Dun cry.. Its not gud fr Our baby n purvi instantly replies Our???? lovd it !

Atleast,here I cn feel purvi's pain.. Atleast,here she says.. I cnt c u wid someone elz.. Atleast here she accepts.. I ruined it all !

Coincidently,M listenin to d track "Darmiyaan".. Jus imagine.. Wht wud hv hd hpnd to me while readin d update along wid d track.. Freak.. Miss Arvi more n more 😭 😭

Lookin frward to d nxt part.. N dis time,do pm me pleaj 😳