Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rockerchic thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Laila2009

The shirt ripping scene was perhaps one of the worst examples of directing I have seen...it was practically laughable. I would be ashamed to show that to an American friend, they'd be like, who the heck runs like that and falls into someone...

Show us as been shirting ripping scenes with KSG six pack...nothing like a good drool and eye-candy but please, some realism would not hurt. 

I was cringing. SO much. 

Like seriously W*F? 

His clothes must be off the rack and really cheap then. Coz that almost never happens. 

Sure KSG's six packs are good but not enough for me sit though down right pathetic direction. 
Clois_semperanc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Rockerchic

I was cringing. SO much. 

Like seriously W*F? 

His clothes must be off the rack and really cheap then. Coz that almost never happens. 

Sure KSG's six packs are good but not enough for me sit though down right pathetic direction. 

Oh god I thought I was the only one who found that scene so humiliating! I mean what exactly was the point of having that scene?! 
What was even more embarrassing was that while Zoya was half dangling on Asad's shirt two of the securtiy guards to the side couldn't wipe the smirk off their faces!! Even they had the same WTH expression on their faces which was not edited out lol
nebuna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

The shirt ripping scene was perhaps one of the worst examples of directing I have seen...it was practically laughable. I would be ashamed to show that to an American friend, they'd be like, who the heck runs like that and falls into someone...

Show us as been shirting ripping scenes with KSG six pack...nothing like a good drool and eye-candy but please, some realism would not hurt. 

thank god some feel the same way
laila even i felt that way but was scared to express
i knew the fan base here so did nt want to comment on that
why are they stripping the male lead without any reason
i really want the actor to deny such scenes
Laila2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: nebuna

thank god some feel the same way
laila even i felt that way but was scared to express
i knew the fan base here so did nt want to comment on that
why are they stripping the male lead without any reason
i really want the actor to deny such scenes

Unfortunately that does not create for a healthy environment where members are held hostage to the whims of others that they cannot express their likes or dislikes out of fear of retaliation and the the threat that their ideas will be shut down. Some people liked it but from a technical perspective - terrible directing. I wish actors would deny a lot of scenes but unfortunately they appear to have little say so - the primary culprits are the CV and the producers...they have the final say so in everything that is presented...The actor and director have the responsibility of translating it on the screen in the best way possible.
nebuna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Unfortunately that does not create for a healthy environment where members are held hostage to the whims of others that they cannot express their likes or dislikes out of fear of retaliation and the the threat that their ideas will be shut down. Some people liked it but from a technical perspective - terrible directing. I wish actors would deny a lot of scenes but unfortunately they appear to have little say so - the primary culprits are the CV and the producers...they have the final say so in everything that is presented...The actor and director have the responsibility of translating it on the screen in the best way possible.

what to do yaar
many blame saying ipk fans are using this opportunity to create negativity
pouring out frustration and all that is being
i don t want them to blame ipk fans
Laila2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: nebuna

what to do yaar
many blame saying ipk fans are using this opportunity to create negativity
pouring out frustration and all that is being
i don t want them to blame ipk fans

I am not one - and we're not supposed to discuss other shows...so let's not go there. Plus we can only speculate. Thanks for you interest in the thread. 
Rockerchic thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

I am not one - and we're not supposed to discuss other shows...so let's not go there. Plus we can only speculate. Thanks for you interest in the thread. 

I don't really care what other people think. I say what i want to say, when i want to say it.

If i like something - I say it.

If i don't like something - I'll say that too.   

Dare if someone stops me ðŸ˜†