Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Yazzi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Haven't seen today's episode as of yet so don't know what's happened or not, but the beginning of the last episode I actually felt so much better knowing that Zoya hadn't completely brushed the matter off, the fact that she flinched just as soon as he lifted his hands shows that although she has forgiven him she doesn't trust him to not raise his hands again when he thinks she's wrong. Also it was much easier to see Asad's guilt now than it was before, I could tell he really is sorry now - the expression on his face  - he almost seemed shocked that she would think that he would hit her and then the guilt that washed over him was heart touching, don't get me wrong I think he still has lot more bases to cover before he could completely redeem himself but I think he's very slowly (snail pace) getting there. Who knows the CVs have probably finally listened to us, because I remember you saying something like how Zoya should flinch when Asad tries to reach out to her and she did and honestly I'm pretty shocked that they are actually showing him repenting, but let's see if this goes on or will they forget about it in couple more episodes.

Edited by iqbal-pallavi - 11 years ago
Laila2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: iqbal-pallavi

Haven't seen today's episode as of yet so don't know what's happened or not, but the beginning of the last episode I actually felt so much better knowing that Zoya hadn't completely brushed the matter off, the fact that she flinched just as soon as he lifted his hands shows that although she has forgiven him she doesn't trust him to not raise his hands again when he thinks she's wrong. Also it was much easier to see Asad's guilt now than it was before, I could tell he really is sorry now - the expression on his face  - he almost seemed shocked that she would think that he would hit her and then the guilt that washed over him was heart touching, don't get me wrong I think he still has lot more bases to cover before he could completely redeem himself but I think he's very slowly (snail pace) getting there. Who knows the CVs have probably finally listened to us, because I remember you saying something like how Zoya should flinch when Asad tries to reach out to her and she did and honestly I'm pretty shocked that they are actually showing him repenting, but let's see if this goes on or will they forget about it in couple more episodes.

Loved your comments. Let's see what they plan on doing...

Laila
Laila2009 thumbnail

Thank you

Laila
Laila2009 thumbnail
The shirt ripping scene was perhaps one of the worst examples of directing I have seen...it was practically laughable. I would be ashamed to show that to an American friend, they'd be like, who the heck runs like that and falls into someone...

Show us as been shirting ripping scenes with KSG six pack...nothing like a good drool and eye-candy but please, some realism would not hurt. 
RadheKrish1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Laila2009

Exactly, that was the best part that they finally figured out that this is not acceptable...or at least I hope so. I don't know if our comments, the Times of India Article or simply their own inner conscience woke them up...we will know more as their job is still not done in order to really deliver a decent redemption track. 

I want to BELIEVE the audience had something to do with the change ðŸ˜Š audience such as us!
Laila2009 thumbnail

Thank you😊
trina2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Laila2009

Thanks - glad you liked it...you're second soap? Mmm, you got a lot of catching up to do with soaps😆this is my - lost count...😕

yeah this is my second one after IPK. You lost count ? Really? Then I guess you are a PRO.
Ayuzawa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
very true. totally agree with you. 
yes asad should make not only  zoya but also the viewers believe with his actions that no matter what happens she will be safe with him from hence forth.
as for the mitwa track. i think if they want it in back ground fine do it but make it horribly sad and remorseful tune so as to send the real feeling of guilt not romance to the viewer.
but other than that totally agree with all your points.
Laila2009 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ayuzawa

very true. totally agree with you. 

yes asad should make not only  zoya but also the viewers believe with his actions that no matter what happens she will be safe with him from hence forth.
as for the mitwa track. i think if they want it in back ground fine do it but make it horribly sad and remorseful tune so as to send the real feeling of guilt not romance to the viewer.
but other than that totally agree with all your points.

Thank you - until that happens, the track will never be a success. We have just too many people not realizing it and that's where the CVs have really failed. Redemption involves the realization and acknowledgement of the culprit that the act was wrong and there was not justification for it. Once this happens, the audience member is educated and no longer goes on about it being acceptable under any circumstance. Then the whole issue serves a purposes and the redemption has been a success.  For Zoya, her falling in love with him - after expressing that she is not going to accept or tolerate this behavior again - will make sense and it will be easier to respect her actions.  

In the meantime, it is still a half-baked apology if this is the only step we get to see in the right direction. More work needs to be done...a lot more work. I hope the writers do not leave us hanging and as I have said several times over - make this a mere flash in the pan. 

Laila2009 thumbnail

Originally posted by: trina2010

yeah this is my second one after IPK. You lost count ? Really? Then I guess you are a PRO.

Not something I'm proud off I am afraid😉😆
Edited by Laila2009 - 11 years ago