Laila2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Thank you!
Laila2009 thumbnail

Originally posted by: basheerahmajeed

Pre planned? Dont think so. I have not forgotten this PHs ' complete lack of planning in their TWO previous shows.
There might be only 2 reason for yesterdays apology
1-- The PH has at last learnt that respecting women is a must
2-- They have read all of Laila's and companys protest letters.

So congrats gals. Good job! I was thrilled when I saw the beginning of more remorse to come yesterday.

I wish that were really true...we can still only speculate...and thanks for the compliment. Glad you liked it. πŸ˜Š I will write more if PH does what is rightπŸ˜†
Laila2009 thumbnail

Originally posted by: maana

Nice post..
I m happy the matter is being taken a bit seriously by the ph though what they are showing is not what I wanted 2 see but still I m happy with whats shown.

Thanks...last week was πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ This week is heading in the right direction...next week? We will have to wait and see...
Laila2009 thumbnail

Originally posted by: eshasrk

I was happy yesterday when I saw Asad feeling really guilty for what he did to Zoya...real remorse and this is what I wanted to see...at least the first step

When the apology episode was shown last week over a cup of black bitter coffee, I was like really pissed and thought they would just sweep this matter under the carpet, but for this week I have seen Asad feeling really guilty 3 times already. And I am kinda happy that the CV's have shown this...I so wanted guilt to eat Asad from inside and I got that yesterday...the more , the better...

And we have seen that although Zoya forgave him instantly , the trauma is still there when she flinched when he raised his hand...gosh the guilt in Asad's eyes did it for me. So now it is up to Asad to regain her trust , coz as matters are now, Zoya is still afraid for Asad somewhere, esp when he gets pissed...

Let's see how the CV's deal with this in the upcoming episodes. At least a first step to real redemption has been made.
And by the way I loved the song they used during the dance...

If they don't they've lost a lot of viewers...some people are not going to buy this jodi if they do a half-baked job...the responsibility is completely on Asad to get her trust back...a lot of people responding to this post have completely missed this point...Zoya's responsibility is to hold him accountable and let him know how hurt she is about what she has done...her suppressing the matter is actually a very unhealthy approach to take...

To me a good job is done, if the viewers do not feel it was justified or impulsive and expect more as part of the redemption. And they see it as a serious matter and not a romantic aspect of a story line. Until that is accomplished, the PH work is half done. 

Until the lines in my redemption post are said, then and only then do I believe the PH has done what I see as publicly responsible. 

I am really glad you liked my post and caught on to how important Asad's role is in helping Zoya heal and getting her to rebuild trust in him again. O, and this does not happen by giving a girl chocolate and flowers - just wanted to clarify that if some readers are thinking that way. πŸ˜‰
i had strong disagreement with you in previous thread.

But i agree with you in certain points in this topic.
Laila2009 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mijanur

i had strong disagreement with you in previous thread.

But i agree with you in certain points in this topic.

I too disagree with you on many matters...but that's life...right? πŸ˜‰
adeeti10 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: crazy4KASH_AR

Do u know how much I love you for this wonderful post Adeeti..
πŸ€—
A warm hug from my side sweety.
you have expressed your views in a wonderful manner.
I love u so much for this.
Take care!
Muah!

πŸ˜ƒ Thanks Asma! Glad you liked it. πŸ€— Here's a hug right back... I hope you get what I'm trying to say in my post... People make mistakes, it's human to err but show the consequences and the rest sensitively.

I think a lot of people too offence... No one here is against the show contrary to what others might have to say... We're being honest about what we want to see. When it's good, we praise. When it's bad, we critique. That's how life is...

Not every action can or must be justified. Hai na? Otherwise there would be no right or wrong. 
Actomyo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Well writtenπŸ‘πŸΌ I was sure of this kind of step by step redemption from the day Asad realized his mistake. I also have a feeling that, this mistake of him may play a major role in Zoya's feelings(love) for him or accepting him completely as a lover later on.  Just my POV but don't know what CVs have in mind.

stacyellowz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
very well said! πŸ‘ i'm also a little disappointed with the fact that zoya keeps brushing it off when CLEARLY it is bothering her! by doing this, she is also preventing asad from repenting the way he should. but i'm liking how they throw in the little bits of her flinching and him feeling guilty.
SStephy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I'm glad they showed that scene where Zoya flinched expecting him to slap again... it actually shows that the slap had affected her and it is not like she has completely got over it.. And it is good to see Asad has seen it and has realized how that slap did affect her. I'm glad that the CVs are not brushing away the slap as though it is no big deal... and I hope it does not stop here; I hope the CVs take this up further and give some proper closure to the slap and other things Asad had done to Zoya.