Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Laila2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: stacyellowz

very well said! 👏 i'm also a little disappointed with the fact that zoya keeps brushing it off when CLEARLY it is bothering her! by doing this, she is also preventing asad from repenting the way he should. but i'm liking how they throw in the little bits of her flinching and him feeling guilty.

Totally in agreement with you there. And thank you so much for liking the post.
Laila2009 thumbnail

Originally posted by: S.Stephy

I'm glad they showed that scene where Zoya flinched expecting him to slap again... it actually shows that the slap had affected her and it is not like she has completely got over it.. And it is good to see Asad has seen it and has realized how that slap did affect her. I'm glad that the CVs are not brushing away the slap as though it is no big deal... and I hope it does not stop here; I hope the CVs take this up further and give some proper closure to the slap and other things Asad had done to Zoya.

I totally agree. So many people think these things are justifable under certain circumstances but they have no concept of the aftermath and how it affects people and their future together. That is why when we decide to react in anger we need to think twice of the consequences.
Laila2009 thumbnail

Originally posted by: crazy4KASH_AR

[I seriously want to say maaf karo mujhe...
I don't want to comment anymore here.
Have fun!
If u have decided hat I intend to stop people from raising their voice then please remain happy with it.I've always encouraged people to have discussions in a mature way.
It's really not fair to accuse me of doing something which I didn't.
I've full right to show my dissatisfaction against the letter and even now I would say that things have gone overboard by sending a letter to the BCCC.
And yes PH already started the redemption from the mitwa scene of the laptop,so please don't think that your letter did some magic.In 2 days neither BCCC nor PH can take any action.
All the things were preplanned for sure.
I am really disappointed by the attitude that you have shown towards a positive post from my side.I was here coz I agree with you and not to indulge in any argument.
I can't change your opinion about me regarding this topic.
So that's it from my side.
I'll think ASDDEFDEF times before commenting on your posts in future for sure.
Take care!

The letter never did any magic..and I am glad I sent it. And I will stand by it till my dying day.
Have a great day.
Laila2009 thumbnail

Originally posted by: narangi314

Hey!

I thought the moment Zoya recoiled spoke loud and clear that the "thing that shall not be named" affected her more than even she knew. Her subconscious has not forgotten. Coming of the blue in the middle of all her usual comedy made it especially powerful. I thought what she said to him later in the car that "I am strong girl" was so poignant.

Now Asad is going to have to live with this. He has to get her to trust him again (if he cares)...and that will be immensely difficult.

I wish they had left the scene with her walking away. 

The dance as a follow-up to this powerful scene had me confused as hell. WHAT was that all about?  😕 That was hardly the time to be aggressive like that...

The dance to me was misplaced and gratuitous. But not AS gratuitous as Zoya ripping off Asad's buttons. That was just so tacky.

To tililate the audience members with another round of six packs and for her to show she's housewife material when she stitches on his buttons...
princessjojo thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: adeeti10

Hey Jojo,
Well said. Yup, I guess both the praise and criticism on this forum goes to extremes. One thing I've figured... There's a bunch that will never concede something wasn't right and will label people bashers and get personal because we don't relate to what we see. And likewise, those of us who critique get back.. This is a vicious cycle. And the only way we can get out of us if we're upfront and dont get personal.

I liked what you thought of the dance... Makes sense. Otherwise, it would be awkward and not fit well. 

The button tearing sequence could have been executed better. I know they wanted to lead it up to this part where she sews the buttons on, but it could have been her stumbling and holding on to him, them falling perhaps and his shirt rips... That scene didn't look convincing, if you know what I mean. 

Thanks Adeeti.

Yeah not a convincing scene. It was done to pave way for the button sewing scene today (which was nice) and also a chance to capitalize on his handsome torso. Jitna dikha sakte hai dikhaenge. Where there is demand, there will be supply. 😆
whatthewhat thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Laila2009

To tililate the audience members with another round of six packs and for her to show she's housewife material when she stitches on his buttons...

🤣 🤣 🤣

If that indeed was the intention, it's so cliched I can't even be bothered to express any disdain.😆

But I didn't read that scene like that...somehow it seemed to me to be undermining that cliche...

Maybe I just can't imagine Zoya doing anything do sentimental and cliched!
Edited by narangi314 - 11 years ago
adeeti10 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

🤣 🤣 🤣

If that indeed was the intention, it's so cliched I can't even be bothered to express any disdain.😆

But I didn't read that scene like that...somehow it seemed to me to be undermining that cliche...

Maybe I just can't imagine Zoya doing anything do sentimental and cliched!

Honestly no other reason to show that tacky scene other than of course ensure we got a good view of Asad's hot bod! 

And you see no one's complaining! 😆 I have no issues with fitting a scene like that in... But do it well! 
whatthewhat thumbnail

Originally posted by: adeeti10

Honestly no other reason to show that tacky scene other than of course ensure we got a good view of Asad's hot bod! 

And you see no one's complaining! 😆 I have no issues with fitting a scene like that in... But do it well! 

Hear! Hear! 👏

The shirt ripping scene reminded me of some really tacky C grade films from the 80s and 90s that had to resort to such tactics to get in some skin show...I mean come on, we're in the 21st century, we don't have to have resort to such tactics...Hey! If they want to objectify the actor  - whatever. 
I wish they could be a tad more original about it...

That was again a scene that came out of nowhere...and was totally misplaced.  Poor story-telling IMO. But tight scripts and good story-telling has never been the strong suit of Indian TV for quite some time now.

Edited by narangi314 - 11 years ago
LadyMcbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Hey!

I thought the moment Zoya recoiled spoke loud and clear that the "thing that shall not be named" affected her more than even she knew. Her subconscious has not forgotten. Coming of the blue in the middle of all her usual comedy made it especially powerful. I thought what she said to him later in the car that "I am strong girl" was so poignant.

Now Asad is going to have to live with this. He has to get her to trust him again (if he cares)...and that will be immensely difficult.

I wish they had left the scene with her walking away. 

The dance as a follow-up to this powerful scene had me confused as hell. WHAT was that all about?  😕 That was hardly the time to be aggressive like that...

The dance to me was misplaced and gratuitous. But not AS gratuitous as Zoya ripping off Asad's buttons. That was just so tacky.

Bold - WORD! 

Yesterday's episode to me was unintentional comedy in form of the misplaced dance, utterly random Mitwa moments and EPIC - the ripping of the buttons 😆 Honest to God, I had my daily dose of laughter over the absurdity of that scene. 

Simple logic fails to penetrate their brains in terms of the message they are trying to send out - one minute he's contrite and next minute, he is hurling her around in the name of dance. *rolls eyes* 

The entire seriousness of the situation was lost IMO. Asad's guilt and Zoya's "I'm a strong girl" was a case of too little, too late! 

Edited by LadyMcbeth - 11 years ago
whatthewhat thumbnail

Originally posted by: LadyMcbeth

Bold - WORD! 

Yesterday's episode to me was unintentional comedy in form of the misplaced dance, utterly random Mitwa moments and EPIC - the ripping of the buttons 😆 Honest to God, I had my daily dose of laughter over the absurdity of that scene. 

Simple logic fails to penetrate their brains in terms of the message they are trying to send out - one minute he's contrite and next minute, he is hurling her around in the name of dance. *rolls eyes* 

The entire seriousness of the situation was lost IMO. Asad's guilt and Zoya's "I'm a strong girl" was a case of too little, too late! 

Logic? Woh kya cheez hai????? 😲 😉 
I've given up on expecting such totally "unreasonable" things as logic...😆 These shows are always going deal in cliches, as long as people keep buying it. That's just the way it is

I watch till my mind absolutely refuses to sit through another moment of nonsense.