New Ariya FF: Kurbani ( Chap 3 : Pg 10) 02/04 - Page 4

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 11 years ago
Simply incredible...update soon and if possible do PM me the updates! will u ?
NeethuEli thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: dmegha

Simply incredible...update soon and if possible do PM me the updates! will u ?

Sure. Will pm you. And thank you for the wonderful comment.

NeethuEli thumbnail

Originally posted by: fatima15

great update :) loved it

loved when that aunty said who is that mad boy standing there ðŸ˜†
so jo is sameer and arjun's friend
why is arjun hiding from riya?
riya is engaged to rahul ðŸ˜²
continue soon

Thank you. Will try and update soon.
Wj.mad thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
amazing
loved d song
update soon
nd do pm meEdited by Wj.mad - 11 years ago
Mimi2609 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
very interesting and funny start
Loved that Jo guy a lot
and wow Rathore and Arjun in sherwani
aisa kya huwa, that Riya went away
and then when she finally saw him, she was crying😭
Please continue😊
NeethuEli thumbnail

Originally posted by: Wj.mad

amazing
loved d song
update soon
nd do pm me

Thank you
NeethuEli thumbnail

Originally posted by: haruhi26

very interesting and funny start

Loved that Jo guy a lot
and wow Rathore and Arjun in sherwani
aisa kya huwa, that Riya went away
and then when she finally saw him, she was crying😭
Please continue😊

Even I like Jo a lot. Everything will be revealed in a short time. (perhaps long.) 
yas23 thumbnail
awesome update
aww arjun nd sameer are friends
riya is engaged to rahul...nd why is arjun hiding frm her
nice song
continue soon
NeethuEli thumbnail

Hey. Back with a small update. I am writing out the next part. Please excuse the delay. I have my exams going on, therefore a little late. Please forgive me. And thank you for all thtose wonderful comments. Keep them coming in. Keep on liking and commenting.

"Wow! That was superb!"

Jo's excited shout brought three people out of their trance – Riya, Rahul and Arjun.

To have her so near, with her head on his shoulders, was a moment that Rahul would cherish forever. He didn't even realize that the song had ended and that the entire hall was applauding for them.

Riya on the other hand, was still in shock. How, just how, could he be here? How, in the world could Arjun be here? Her eyes quickly darted around, stopping for a fraction of a second at Sameer. She still looked around. Where was she?

Arjun remained standing on his spot. Her tears were killing him. He should have left the moment he saw her, he mentally cursed himself. He saw her eyes going around. He knew she was searching for Sandra. The girl who had changed Riya's life forever. How could he tell her, now, that he had finally found out the truth? It was too late.

"Tch, tch, you guys are too love sick. The song is over. Snap out of it!", shouted Jo, standing in front of Rahul and Riya. Riya quickly raised her head from Rahul's shoulder and turned around. Away from where Arjun was standing. But Rahul was quicker than her. He turned her around again, looked at her tear filled eyes and raised his eyebrows, posing a question. She shook her head, whispering silently, "Later." Knowing full well that she will tell him after getting away from the hustle and bustle, he nodded in acceptance. He raised his hands to her face and wiped away the tears. She closed her eyes for a moment and then opened them again, smiling slightly.

"Uff. Enough of this. Come here. I'll show you two of my friends.", saying this Jo began to drag them to where Arjun and Sameer were standing. Seeing that they were coming towards them, Arjun and Sameer made a futile attempt to escape. But they were too late. Jo had already spotted them and called out, "Hey Sameer. Wait."

Preparing himself for the inevitable, Arjun turned towards Jo and the couple. Riya had her eyes downcast while holding tightly to Rahul's arms. Even Rahul was finding it strange. True, Riya was indeed closer to him these days. But not this close. Something must be troubling her, he thought. But before he could ask her Jo announced with much pride in his voice, "These are my besties from college. Arjun Raute and Sam……"

"Sameer Rathore. I know."

Both Jo and Rahul turned to Riya in surprise. Riya looked at them and continued, "We used to know each other."  Before Jo could question her further, his mom called out again, "Jo, come here for a second."  He turned to Riya and said, "Introduce yourselves. I will come back now."

Rahul looked at Riya, waiting for her to introduce the others and himself. She looked at Sameer and said, "This is Sameer. Sameer Rathore. Used to work in the ETF. Now………" She left the sentence incomplete, waiting for Sameer to complete it for her. She herself was curious to know how he was these days.

Sameer took the cue and said, "I am the Chief of the Mumbai ETF." Rahul came forward and shook hands with him. Sameer continued quickly, "And this is ACP Arjun Raute. He too works, in the Mumbai ETF." Both Rahul and Arjun extended their hands together. Acknowledging their co-incidence, both of them shook hands.

Riya continued from where Sameer had stopped. " You remember me telling you about the time when I had stayed in Ooty for 3 years? I had met these guys there."

Rahul quickly turned to Riya, hundreds of questions forming in his mind. Riya knew that Rahul was bursting inside to ask her everything. But she didn't want to tell anything now. Not in the least, here. She raised her eyes to meet the two black orbs. She looked at Arjun, directly in the face, and said, "This is Rahul. Rahul George. My fianc. He is an officer of in the  Army. He is currently posted at Kashmir. He is here for two weeks."

Without waiting for much more, she held Rahul's hands and dragged him away, saying, "We'll come back in the evening. I just want to spend some time alone, away from all this hustle."

But both Rahul and Arjun did not hear much of what she was telling. Certain words resonated in their minds. Again and again.

"You remember me telling you about the time when I had stayed in Ooty for 3 years? I had met these guys there."

"This is Rahul. Rahul George. My fianc."

Payal_156 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
its amazing..
all d best dear..!