New Ariya FF: Kurbani ( Chap 3 : Pg 10) 02/04

NeethuEli thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Hey guys!

I had said that I am back a long time ago. But look at what happened? I had to leave again. But here I am. I am having my exams now, but will try to update this one regularly. Also, I will be continuing my other 2 works. This work of mine is something that I had written long ago.( I have changed the characters to Ariya). But seeing the promos of the new show in star plus, I kind of felt urged to write this. So here it is, my newest work. I will be beginning this on 14th feb. (What other date for a love story, right?)😉

I just love enchanting promos. So I will be giving promos for my work till Thursday. But...I need comments for my promos. Only if I have FFRP (Fan Fiction Rating Points) I will be regular. Get it?

(Promo in the next post)

So my newest work begins now;

KURBANI
Edited by Hermione1234 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NeethuEli thumbnail
Promo 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QNtOATumGJ8

(Start playing this before reading the post)

A dark room, with a single window open at a corner. It is raining outside. (Imagine the room to be cold)

A shadow moves across the dark room, finally stopping at the window. The long hair of the shadow flies around in the wind. A silhouette is formed at the window, revealing the shadow to be a woman of lean figure. 

The view changes.

You can now see the girl from the side. Her hair obstructs us from seeing her face. She slowly bends her face and tucks her hair behind her ear. (Imagine Sana's face now). She clasps the railing of the window. A lone tear falls down, after trailing down her eyelashes.

" Everyone says that love is the most beautiful feeling in the whole world. But loving someone and being loved by another, my love is not love anymore. Though painful, it has become something more beautiful - Kurbani."

She straightens herself and looks out of the window again. Tears begin to roll down without a stop. The vision slowly fades out. 
Payal_156 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Grt promo dear
nyc song..
beautiful title..
luking frwd to read more..
all d best..!
devildiva21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
superb promo...!!!
continue soon...!!!
cant wait to read the story...!!!
beatrice_89 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Great promo. Continue soon.
yas23 thumbnail
amazing promo
can't wait for the story to read
continue soon
superb promo :)
looking forward to read it
continue soon
NeethuEli thumbnail
Hey. Thanks for all the lovely comments. I am so sorry as I am not able to sent pm's. Those who have not received PM's for this promo then please sent me a pm as well as a buddy request.

Promo 2 in the next post.
grad2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
really nice promo cant wait for the next chapter!!1
NeethuEli thumbnail
Promo 2

(Start playing song before reading promo. I just love this song. Don't try to look deeply into the meanings.😉)

Sea shore. Sana is standing on the beach and looking at someone playing in the waters. He turns around. We can see Shaleen now. ( Background music starts)

Sana looks at him and says, "Arjun. My love, my life."

( Mera ishq ab 
 awaaz ye de
 Meri rooh ko tu
 Jahan dikhe)

Suddenly someone calls "Riya". She turns to the right. We can see Ajay Choudhary now. She raises her hand and waves at him. She turns to look again at Arjun but cannot see him anywhere.

(Main adab se 
 Ibadat mein
 Gir jaun tere aage
 Tujhe Choomu 
 Karun Tujhko sajda ve)

She runs to where Arjun had been standing before and call out painfully, "Arjun!"

(Rang resh mein
 Rag Rag mein tere
 Karoon sajda main tera
 Resh mere )

Suddenly someone keeps a hand on her shoulders. She turns around and sees Arjun. With tear filled eyes she murmurs "Arjun". He suddenly takes a cloth and blind folds her.

(Sacha jab ishq ye
 Fir hai kya jism ye)

A ring is slides into her finger. She quickly unties the cloth and look at the ring.

(Sabh kuch toh hai mera
 ab tere naam pe)

She raises her head, smiling, to look at the person infront of her. Her eyes suddenly widens, horrified. She takes a step backwards and looks alternatively at her finger and in front of her.

(Sar tera 
 Na jhuke
 Sar ka hai 
 Taaj tu)

We can now see the person in front of her. Ajay is standing there, smiling at her, with tenderness and love in his eyes.

(Tujh pe ho 
 Qurbaan sabh
 Hai meri 
 Aarzoo)

She spins around and cries out loud, "Arjun." She shouts again and again, crying."

(Main kuch bhi kar jaun
 Jab teri baat aaye
 Sar jhuka ke 
 Karun tujhko 
 sajdaaa)

She suddenly hears a blast and turns around again. She sees a big fire where Ajay was standing earlier. She shouts, "No!", and falls to the ground weeping.

(Rang resh mein
 rag rag mein tere
 ...)