Originally posted by: hasini009

then how can he manage with Rani Saheba?πŸ˜•

if Choti Malkin isn't human, then what's it?πŸ˜†

Have you ever seen them together, Haatho  mai haath daale ? πŸ˜•

crazy4fawad thumbnail

Originally posted by: chocolover89

He owns all the invisibility products known to us right from Mr.India's bad to Harry Potter's Invisibility Cloak to a magician's secrets. πŸ˜†

LOL, jokes apart. It is really weird how he doesn't even show up at functions honoring his late father. He was hiding from the press during the funeral ...nowhere to be seen on JTHJ premiere, doesn't even show up to unveil his father's statue where his entire family is present including wifey. Itna bhi koi recluse hota hai kya? πŸ˜• It's so weird how he's BFF with folks like Karan and SRK who always want to be in the limelight. πŸ˜†

srsly..even i find that v hard to digest! as if..he has some mental issues with being  in public! i mean..kabhi toh he wud feel like puttin on a nice suit n going out to a function!! kabhi toh!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
crazy4fawad thumbnail

Originally posted by: New_nova

Once it was reported ..sometime in 2012..that rani M n adi chopra came out from airport together after holidaying abroad...kind of a confirmation of their relationship. Lekin us photos mein bhi Rani hi dikh rahi thi...Adi was nowhere to be seen! he is defntly Mr india πŸ˜†
gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: tere_mere

srsly..even i find that v hard to digest! as if..he has some mental issues with being  in public! i mean..kabhi toh he wud feel like puttin on a nice suit n going out to a function!! kabhi toh!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Someone should shine red light on him. πŸ˜†

Haha, he really is extremely wary of being seen in public, god knows why. Yeah he ain't the best looker but he isn't that bad that we all will die if we see him or something. πŸ˜†

Well the oly way we know he exists is because all these people recount stories of talking to him...like Karan, SRK, Dibakar Banerjee, YRF folks. πŸ˜†
crazy4fawad thumbnail
^^ I intially used to feel Adi chopra wants to maintain an exclusive kinda image...but now..i just find it PLAIN WEIRD n CRAZY to avoid media like this. Does he even talk to Kjo, YRF people from behind the curtains!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
gilmores thumbnail
^I'm in shock actually that he's managed to avoid the paparazzi-like media SO well over all these years. They have like 3 photos of him in the 15-20 years he's been working. 😲 

And LMFAO @ does he talk to them behind curtains 🀣
crazy4fawad thumbnail

Originally posted by: chocolover89

^I'm in shock actually that he's managed to avoid the paparazzi-like media SO well over all these years. They have like 3 photos of him in the 15-20 years he's been working. 😲 

And LMFAO @ does he talk to them behind curtains 🀣

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† True That!!

I feel BBC or Discovery or TLC guys should do an intervew with him!! Now that will be some solid acievement!n some of us might actually die from shock after seeing ADi chopra in flesh n blood!πŸ˜†
Shiviffy thumbnail
because he's a vampire ..he cant come out in sun ..only in night ..coz of it's glittery body... though he lives in tropical rain forest !! lmao #okaybye 
gilmores thumbnail

Originally posted by: tere_mere

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† True That!!

I feel BBC or Discovery or TLC guys should do an intervew with him!! Now that will be some solid acievement!n some of us might actually die from shock after seeing ADi chopra in flesh n blood!πŸ˜†

Hahahah if those guys manage to do an interview with him, then it will be the biggest dhamaka ever. Aditya Chopra exists and we can see him. πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: New_nova

πŸ˜†

There was a photo someone posted last year. Lemme dig that one.