Y is aditya chopra never seen in public?

crazy4fawad thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Hello Everyone!

We all have seen so many movies being churned out by the chopra khandaan...n Aditya chopra is the one who is on top of it all!!

One things which really perplexes me is y does he never do any public appearances. What is it that stops him from doing this!!

Does he have some kinda Body issue..ki he doesnt want to come out in the open!πŸ˜‰

or does he have some kinda self confidence issue...!!πŸ˜•

Or is it something else...he is ashamed of himself kya πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Pls tell me ki what can be the reason behind it. I dont think shyness alone can make u such a BIG recluse!! I mean this gsame uy was married to his Girlfrnd n is now separating from her..n even b4 the divorce is done..he is already with Rani Sahiba!! I doubt if genuinely shy guys behave like this!

So pls get the ball rolling n try n understand n debate as to y dont we see him in public at all!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hello_kitta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

He is having human allergy.

Kal El thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Because he does not exist.

Originally posted by: Kal El

Because he does not exist.

OMG, BHOOT!!!!!

πŸ€ͺ
abjbdishiuw thumbnail
he took mr india's band..and shekhar kapur can't see him to get him to return it!!
(he avoids red light areas-no puns intended:D)
Edited by czarcastic. - 11 years ago
crazy4fawad thumbnail

Originally posted by: czarcastic.

he took mr india's band..and shekhar kapur can't find him to get him to return it!!

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† srsly! that seems to be case here!I fail to understand y a person who is in the thick of showbiz...be like this. I mean..he doesnt even turn up at Yash chopra function! I mean..thats a shame even for a recluse!!
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
The rumour has it that he has bought Harry Potter's invisibility cloak. Now don't speculate on the price 
hasini009 thumbnail

Originally posted by: New_nova

He is having human allergy.

then how can he manage with Rani Saheba?πŸ˜•

if Choti Malkin isn't human, then what's it?πŸ˜†

gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
He owns all the invisibility products known to us right from Mr.India's bad to Harry Potter's Invisibility Cloak to a magician's secrets. πŸ˜†

LOL, jokes apart. It is really weird how he doesn't even show up at functions honoring his late father. He was hiding from the press during the funeral (though he was seen in a picture) ...nowhere to be seen on JTHJ premiere, doesn't even show up to unveil his father's statue where his entire family is present including wifey. Itna bhi koi recluse hota hai kya? πŸ˜• It's so weird how he's BFF with folks like Karan and SRK who always want to be in the limelight. πŸ˜†
Edited by chocolover89 - 11 years ago
crazy4fawad thumbnail
Does Adi chopra even exist!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜† in all these yrs,,i have seen a single mug shot of him which is used by every single channel n website when they have to refer to Adi chopra!!

Kahin woh bahut saalon pehle marr chuka ho n usko chopra ke garden mein hi dafna diya ho!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†god !! the possibilities r endless!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†