Views

Users

Frequent Posters

supriya.arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
@ArshiHamesha

Part 1

"she is the cause of awakening unknown desires which are not permitted by anyone but he still lowers his phone and stops for one and the only one KKG,so much throwing out her name'."
- i am actually readin a romantic novel...πŸ‘πŸΌ nd my luck...i hav a long ride with this one...nd absolutue pleasure...sharin the experience with you guysπŸ€—

"concerns ,softness , and entanglement towards her but she wants to keep her away from those gazing pairs "Hamesha keh liye" because those are the cause of  rising uproar and fear of unknown desires in her too but still her eyes are searching for one and the only one ASR who is the cause of every"Chot" in her life." - how much ever she tries to deny it...she too has the same strong emotion/fellings for him...lik he does for her

"
Both have a strong magnetic pull today regardless of what and the craving to see each other is goading the stimulants  in their brain with agony and eagerness.Their wishing stars are bringing them together and DM is listening her children' innermost desires to do the same." - beautiful words πŸ‘ yep DM is listenin to them

"
They both are here after a long progression of  feel ,touch , hear and sense since day one ,where they are aware of what lies beneath their denial but still not ready to  embrace it as "Farak parta hai" .Wounds are deep and pain is unbearable for both of them but still far from acquiring the strength  discarding the egoistic etiquettes." Loved it...perfectly described πŸ‘

"
Today there is a veil in between them just like "iss ehassas ki koi jhaga nahin" but this feeling is acting like vortex which is pulling them with tremendous uncontrollable force .πŸ‘πŸΌ

Pause here: He is not going to tolerate and allow any distance in between them later as he is annoyed by the veil during his Haldi

i love your comparisions 😊

"Connection of colors:As this epi setting for the future track so Yellow is a hope for everyone  to have success in their moves good or bad.Off white as Khushi will be degraded by Arnav and family during training La." - thanks for the info 😊

".Loosing payal means loosing protection and hold on to means becoming protector.She is losing her Payal as she is losing her protection for herself and for her family
Arnav picked up that Payal and from now on will be protector for her and her family until he returns it " wow...love the deep thought u put into this info...πŸ‘ thanks for sharin...just love how u connected the two πŸ‘

"Which mistakes you referring to Mr Raizada.The ones you did since the day one and for which you can't forgive yourself . Her tears which were the result of your mistakes and these act as a splashing hot oil on your skin.Hmmm.."πŸ‘πŸΌ

"Their hearts are looking for each other with eagerness but their minds are working anti-clockwise...😳" i hav butterflies in my stomach...readin your review😳

"Finally Bride is in her place and we only need a groom.Thnx DM [Khushi's monologues with DM are superb" - tht is so true...she's Home πŸ˜ƒ exactly wher she belongs..

"He holds her arms to save her from falling down while she is climbing down or he just want to touch her to make sure he is not dreaming.Awww." - he missed her πŸ˜‰

"His concerns for her safety are always there.Raba Ve...His aspiring eyes with a hint of disbelief just gaze her constantly which makes her uncomfortable and she lowers her gazes removing his hand .His expressions changes with her touch as she is real.She runs away while he tries to get hold on to her Dupatta  as Dupatta is waving his happiness as it is near Arnav.Arnav calls her name "Khushi" twice ,well this name is coming back to him like a boomerang whenever he throws it out." - πŸ‘ Love your description

This is the first cherish moment he will celebrate with her hiding himself in the closet.which shows how precious this moment is for him.

i agree...it meant so much to him...seein her in his room 😳

"Love ALL these shots .Love how the writers and cameramen did the tricks for viewers to create intensity...yep....it was one of the best Maha-epi 😊 awesome work by the entire teamπŸ‘

Originally posted by: ArshiHamesha

Hello ladies can you give me the link of Sobitian fb the other day Indi was telling .I can't find it plzzz.

Thnx
ArshiHamesha

Hi Arshi!  Here is the link!!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Team-Sobtiansloving-Barun-Sobti-officially/153282834824332 

Yippee, congrats on reaching 100 pages!  πŸ₯³
Edited by Katelyn - 11 years ago
supriya.arshi thumbnail
@ArshiHamesha

Part 2 ( or my Part 2 of the romantic novel)

"Everybody gathered in the hall for the celebration and  Yummilicious!😳 Arnav announced the party by  wishing his two most beloved and important ppl of his life his Di and Jija.I must say every shot of this party is awesome.πŸ‘" i think Arnav was more yummilicious than the party 😳

"The party is on ,the pain is on, the gain is on , and the fame is on but Khushi's khushi is off.." wat a line...amazing πŸ‘

"
But his eyes are not off as he is flabbergasted at her already after all he found the the most oddest place ever beyond his imagination his closet,in his room.😳Its hard to survive from his burning gaze with million questions like daggers to put right through you..Isn't it Khushi.???" Love your wordings...its amazing πŸ‘...u just explain it so well...πŸ€—

"
He followed her and caught her right by the poolside their sacred place and nailed his first dagger  which was bleeding his heart off since the day she soaked at him" its their meadow

"
He grabbed her and pulled her right next to his hard core while throwing glaring daggers at her.Their words are daggers but their gazes are grappling these enthralling and spellbound moments for their survival ..."Sansain Ruk jayengi" [can't breath]" - really love their Passion nd intensity...

"
He wants to touch her, to hold on to her, to feel her ,inhale her essence, gulp her beauty  for his endurance , submission ,and withstanding with her.She is not bothered either with his rough touch ,his gripping hold ,his brushing  breath over her as its wrapped around with care and concerns and she does not want hasty measures for this second as she witnessed and read it in his eyes before she declared "Hamesha keh liye".As She lowers her gazes and looks back at him but he is reading each and every curve of her face and expression like there is no tomorrow.They poured their hearts to each other with soft eyes without uttering a word.Bravo to Barun and Sanaya...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘" Love Love Love your expressions u use β€οΈβ€οΈ

"
Those emotions and desires awake fears in her as she tries to remove her hand from his tight grip but he is up to no good.Khushi,"aap batamizi kar rahe hain"[ you are manhandling]Arnav,"kyun keh batamizi keh elawah koi bhasha tumhain samajh nahin aati" - i hav always loved this dialogue..it has some possessiveness in it...the way he says it

"
They both are brushing each others with their sacharine breaths which throwing heavy waves of tingling sensations of desires in the form of daggers.Really iss pyar ko kia naam doon.!!!😳 - πŸ‘πŸΌ

"
He wants you badly and he is determined too...Her eyes are receiving his messages along with words.She knows exactly what he meant which brings her back to reality.."

"He couldn't finish his sentence  and pain is visible as he knows by heart she is not like that but its painful for him that she is back just for the sake of money and not for...[zingagi mein aur bhi ghum hain mohabbat keh siwah MR Raizada] He does not want to lose this challenge as she is getting under his skin. ASR is not that weak that he can't get rid of one gal's thoughts.But is it possible Mr ASR?She gives him a look with question like she is asking "Did you know what you've just said?" πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ - again awesomely described scene πŸ‘

"The logging ,yearning,hankering,and at the top indulgence after seeing her is written all over this manπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘" - so true...nd thts Khushi 😊

"Love Anjali's softness towards Payal and Khushi is true genuine and sweet.Daljeet was looking pretty thoughπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘" same here...Lovin Anjali's character β€οΈ

"
.Bringing these two souls together by all means and that's what she did.πŸ‘ ❀️

Arshi -
my words fall short in front of your breathtakin review β­οΈ i seriously hav no words to praise you...nd love you more for this romantic ride i just finished...Loved every bit...Thank you πŸ€—
supriya.arshi thumbnail
Guys...please go thro this post...its by my college frnd

A Mission To Get Sarun Bck

nd also a petition to get Sarun bck...more than 2,500 ppl hav signed.
so please do sign whn u hav time

Petition to get Sarun bck Together as Leads in a new show

nd also...Pratigya is comin bck for season 2...then y can't sarun be bck..right?

i really can't believe SP...they want to bring bck a show...in which thr least interset in any1...nd not Sarun...urghhh
Edited by supriya.arshi - 11 years ago
supriya.arshi thumbnail

Found this on IF...as some1's siggy...nd i fell in love with it...love his smile!!!
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Episode 59

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0IhYeDcmMPc[/YOUTUBE]

First telecast Tuesday, 23 August, 2011

Alternate links

Youtube link with English subtitles: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vhK_dnIOTqY

Credit for the videos: Respective uploaders

P.S.- Silent viewers come forward and discuss your favorite show one last time because it is our chance to Re-live IPKKND!

Edited by indi52 - 11 years ago
AR_EternalLove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
thnx for the link

khushi finally overcome the mess created by mamiji

la was totally gone today
Edited by AR_EternalLove - 11 years ago
BarunDiwani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Hi Ladies!!!πŸ€—

yay!!!! 100 pages, seems like just a few days ago we celebrated opening #4 as @Indi took the torch from @Doc.  we all rock!!!
 just wanted to drop in, as another busy day is on my way.  trying to buff up my 57, hopefully can finish today! Missing the thread badly πŸ˜”
lots of β€οΈ Ami
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Katelyn

Hi Arshi!  Here is the link!!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Team-Sobtiansloving-Barun-Sobti-officially/153282834824332 

Yippee, congrats on reaching 100 pages!  πŸ₯³

Thnx Katlyn and yes Congratulations for 100 Pages πŸ‘
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

DISCLAIMER:DON'T COPY MY WORKS AND CONCEPTS WITHOUT GIVING ME CREDIT 

YOU HAVE SEEN MY HUMBLE SIDE. TRUST ME YOU WON'T LIKE THE OTHER...

EPISODE 58 & 59

Why so much lime in these two epis?On sweets, limy alcohol  and lime color bottle,lime juice for La,hmm...interesting.Here are my findings.

Symbolism:

In India : Lime tree :future will please you,a sudden profit

and lemon is a symbol of purification and Love

In Euorope:Lime tree  symbolizes romanticism ,secret lover ..In Italy -selflessness

LIME color new possibilities and opportunities

Connection : Khushi will get sudden money from Arnav when he will bring her home by paying her after throwing out.She is going to get new opportunity.Lemon which Mamiji splashed on sweets will purify her in a long run by both sisters and she will develop love for them.Khushi is affected by these by still shows her selflessness and Shyam is a secret lover at this point.I must say at this point Romanticism is developing among these two too as well as Payesh.

Our secret lover Shyam is ready to flee because as a secret admirer he can't be in front of Cake I mean Khushi .The moment Anjali who is a secret admirer of him asks him the reason of his perturbation ,his phone [biggest Villain of IPK]rings and he excuses himself from the crime scene.He calls her later and makes up a lie of "Delhi friend Alone in the hospital" just like my dog ate my homework story."Hum jante hain iss waqt aap ki ankhon mein aansoo hain{I know you are crying]  Ufff he is crossing all the limits.Arggg😑😑😑

😑 

Pause here :Arnav will always be besides her no matter what.Later he was holding her on her anniversary while revealing Shyam.

Anjali  becomes despondent ,distressed and heartbroken but tries to keep her chin up .Arnav wants to end the party for her as he does not care about anyone but her.The way he gulps her pain and expresses his concerns ,there is no question Di is everything for him.Both brother and sister cut the cake along with the family[ DM's plan as Payal and Khushi are also part of this family already].Anjali becomes more bereaved as Mamiji and the guest inquirer the reason of Shyam's absence.Arnav dissoled the issue by telling everyone as for Jijia ji work is more important.I love how the whole family during the Cake ceremony pampered her.No offense but it was her day to celebrate but got ruined by rotten egg.😑

Anjali dejected herself when Khushi comes and cheers her  up with her selflessness."Zaroor koi paka kam hoga " [must have an important work  to go] YES Khushi your secret lover can't be seen with his wife to cut the cake.But what Khushi said it was so true in their own relationship later  ,Real thing is the strength of this relationship[Strongest relationship ever even during hate period] in this relation eyes pour the love and concern not words[Khushi and Arnav always spoke with each other through their eyes and heart since day one]...bringing smile at each others face in the time of need and be there for each other [Arshi were always there for each other good or bad,from guest house till kidnapping] its in their smile...[Khushi's smile is the biggest treasure and strength for Arnav and seeing his one smile brings butterflies in her stomach "hanste huwe aap bilkul bhi LaadGovernor nahin lagte

CONNECTION:Anjali was alone with the family in this wedding anniversary and will be alone later one too.Khushi is cheering her here and consoling later .Shyam saved by the bell this time but bells of toys will make him caught later.This one has guests without him but later he will be without guests.Makers did do a good job by keeping contrast in these two.

Nani heard all of this and becomes so proud of her.Both Nani and Anjali admires her astuteness at this age.Arnav also gets stunned at her sagacity but does not forget to scare her with his glares but he was happy to see his Di smiling.πŸ˜†

Nani applauds Khushi's ways to console Anjali.Anjali agrees with that.Arnav analogs each word of Nani about Khushi keenly with his side eyes.He is feeling eminent at her in his own style as ASR never says thnx or sorry but his expressions are mind blowing .Barun you rock.πŸ‘

Nani  outrages at La after the dance.She walks out by saying this song perfectly suits her .I disagree with Nani as this suits more to Shyam after all he is "Character dhilla" because in RM not everyone's character is perfect since PAST so Naniji don't say that.La walks off and gets drunk with limy alcohol to release her stress.She is not a bad gal its just she is alone and stressed out.

She comes back at the party and gets jealous after hearing Nani's remarks about Khushi.Ghabar Nani's glares were enough to make La mutton as she crossed all the limits today.

Arnav who was feeling valiant for elucidation of Khushi from Nani and now discomfited for La.What a comparison.πŸ‘ He respects Nani's opinion way too much.😳But does not show it.

Arnav treats La with the lime juice as a guest and brings her senses back by making her realize how did she ruin her sister's anniversary party.La asks for forgiveness and walah he asks her to seek forgiveness from the whole family.Khushi's first success though unintentionally but Arnav starting believing in seeking forgiveness.He is going to imply that later Mr Akhroo Romanticoo Khan.Looks Yummilicious in limy green clothes.😳

Mamiji and her cringing games are fantabulous.Her slanting ways of squeezing lime juice over sweets and misguiding the manager in such a way that he declines to pay Gupta sisters were too stooped .She blames them that they did it deliberately .Khushi gets disconcerted and buckles her up for the war of Jalaibis.Payal tries to make her calm down but Sanka Devi is disquieted as her DM is not fair with her.Poor soul has no idea a bigger opportunities are ahead of her as she entered her home  with sweet thals with the twinkling sound of her payal and she meant to be a joy and happiness for this family. 

She makes mountains of Jalaibis(my friend Cynthia's title) to bring the real joy of the party.Her selflessness has no boundaries ,she can't ruin Anjali's party and that's how she is going to save it .At this point I felt money issue is at one side her reputation and self respect is on the other as Mamiji called her dissimulator .At the top Manager told her he will talk to the BOSS "Arnav" who just challenged her by telling her "Keh tum jessi larkiyan tou paison keh liye..."{ gold digger] She wants to prove him "Har chees paison sai nahin kharidi ja sakti"[Not everything you can buy from money] meaning you can't buy me with your money and that's my challenge to you!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ and he is going to say actually admit "har chees par tum..." Because from now on that's exactly the game is which they both will play acc to DM's wish.😳

Nani and Anjali approbates her despite the expendable attitude of Mamiji.They love Khushi way too much already.Awww😊Everyone in the party applauds the fresh aroma and taste of jalaibis and Mamiji 's plan goes hello hi bye bye!! IDEA PHILAP!!

Pause here:Mamiji Khushi is the one who will be protector of this home and Anjali whom you love so much but you are unaware of that.

Arnav is adamant to throw daggers of glaring shots at Khushi no matter what.He just can't let her out of his sight and she is fully aware of that which makes her more afflictive .😳

In GH.Buaji  becomes astonished and baffled at the same time after hearing all the story of RM,"tum hi hamesha garbar kart ho" [ you always create problems]A middle class family struggling with their lives everyday basis as Khushi says to Arnav later"Hum issi mein jeena sekh laitain hain"[We learn to live like that.So true.Love Buaji and her dialogues,"Bananain chale thai Mithai ka Taj Mahal aur Ban Gya Kutub Minar" meaning we wanted to reduce our difficulties but in return our debt increased.Deep meaning we got more worries than happiness.Khushi's distress has no limit.

Our secret lover Shyam comes back and brags about how he handled the situation very nicely in between La and Naniji.Secret admirer Anjali does not give any response but  honey tangling shabby tongue of Shyam  diverts her attention towards La and wins this round of deceitfulness .He gets upset hearing all praises about Khushi and dissuades the topic.

Naniji 's acrimony and annoyance towards La has no limit today.She does not want to give Anjali any chance to speak in La's favor.Naniji is way too impressed by Khushi or should I say have a planwa in her mind by saying all of this...hmmm...Mamiji was way too hilarious."Woh Larki today ki hai aur najar tomorrow pe hai".hmmm...Nani compares Khushi with La to just put her name in Anjali's head.I agreed with Nani proper upbringing and mannemanners make a human a proper one and it takes time to become one.

MOMENT OF THE DAY
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EKP54-cPCEI

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EKP54-cPCEI[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by ArshiHamesha - 11 years ago