Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: chalhov

If crossing fingers will bring it back then let all the fans of IPKKND cross their fingersπŸ˜‰

If it would help even more, let's cross our toes too! πŸ˜†
supriya.arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Katelyn

No problem...ooops...you beat me to it!!  πŸ˜†  Thanks!

Ami thanks for the Link...Katelyn omg...u met her...i love the last pic on the post...Sanaya looks really pretty in tht...thanks for sharin ur experience with us...it was really nice...glad nd jealous u gotta meet her πŸ˜‰

^ @supriya.arshi
It was truly an awesome experience meeting Sanaya!  I have such wonderful memory to savor!  OMG, I would have died if Barun was there too!!   🀒

Edited:
My hubby took those close-up pictures with his mega zoom lense! πŸ˜†  He went to the front right of the booth but it was still crowded.  His height (almost 6 foot) helps a lot!  πŸ˜†
Edited by Katelyn - 11 years ago
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
katelyn,

button neyyy. loved your post, left a comment there. lucky girl.

^Thanks, Indi!  I saw it and replied back!

Button neyyy...button neyyy...button neyyy...

OMG...I need to get to bed!  I'm going to be a zombie tomorrow!!   πŸ˜†

Good night, ladies!!
Edited by Katelyn - 11 years ago
supriya.arshi thumbnail
@Ami

"Unfortunately, it was the unplanned that stole the night and made it unforgettable...not all of it in a good way." - Nice line πŸ‘πŸΌ

"After a passionate, "no batameezi spared" confrontation by the pool side in secrecy, loved how Arnav keeps seeking Khushi out at this party the way he looks at her, how his eyes follow her as she tries to avoid him everywhere UFF! UFF! UFF!... a picture saying a thousand wordsπŸ˜‰" - πŸ˜³ very well said...the pic definitely says more than a thousand words

"hum teek hai" she manages to say holding back tears and a forced smile for her brother [Daljeet is AMAZING in this episode]" - i agree...she was really good πŸ˜Š

"
Love how the whole family  has surrounded her as her protectors, so sweet.  But certain voids just can't be filled." - nvr noticed it...thanks for pointin out πŸ˜Š..yeah its really good direction nd camera work πŸ‘

"It's killing Arnav that he can't make things right for Anjali. A magical and touching transition from Arnav wishing his sister's pain away to Khushi mending Anjali's heart...she heard his wish. Her "chota moo badi baat (small mouth, big words)"  worked wonders and put a smile back on Anjali's face. after all her name is KhushiπŸ˜ƒ. " - thts khushi nvr lettin any1 feel sad...whn she's around πŸ˜ƒ always keepin every1 happy n smilin

"A sense of trust and a sense of oneness is taking shape...its quite gorgeous. " - their eyes nd expressions say it all 😳

"He enjoyed her name coming up, and didn't even pretend to  dislike her...awww"- signs off fallin in love???

"To my disappointment, not such thing happened dammit! I did enjoy his angry face though. when she comes to, furiously he gives her  remedies for her hangover...She felt guilty for what she did and apologized but no real yelling from Arnav πŸ˜”
" - exactly how did he take it so lightly...i too was hopin for some kind of lash out!!!

i liked your Four wheels...well pointed out πŸ‘πŸΌ

It was still waiting from him. Gently he picks it up, holding it while  the best moments of the day flashed by him...- Droolin much here πŸ˜‰

"Her hiding in his closet the closet, so innocently covering her eyes like a child, the innocence that makes  him so protective of her, and  how she looked him as  he saves her from a fall by grabbing her shoulder, both had expressed how much they missed each other in that moment." -  it was one of the perfect Arshi moments ever...very well said πŸ‘

"completely spellbound by this beautiful, noisy, bubbly, happy piece of jewelry, a piece of her. How can he possibly let this one go?  It'll be kept safe, "seene se laga kar (close to his heart)", until its ready to go back to its belonging." - its right wher it belongs...close to him/his heart

BarunDiwani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Dazee

lovely account...really brought it all back. loved the payal encounter and also her cuteness when she's discovered in his cupboard!  classic that was.  truly no one does it better than her...and him together!

Hi Dazee!!! thanks so  much for your lovely comment :) she really is way too cute there in the closet, something so attractive about the childish Khushi and mature akdoo ASR.

BarunDiwani thumbnail

Originally posted by: supriya.arshi

@Ami

"Unfortunately, it was the unplanned that stole the night and made it unforgettable...not all of it in a good way." - Nice line πŸ‘πŸΌ

"After a passionate, "no batameezi spared" confrontation by the pool side in secrecy, loved how Arnav keeps seeking Khushi out at this party the way he looks at her, how his eyes follow her as she tries to avoid him everywhere UFF! UFF! UFF!... a picture saying a thousand wordsπŸ˜‰" - πŸ˜³ very well said...the pic definitely says more than a thousand words

"hum teek hai" she manages to say holding back tears and a forced smile for her brother [Daljeet is AMAZING in this episode]" - i agree...she was really good πŸ˜Š

"
Love how the whole family  has surrounded her as her protectors, so sweet.  But certain voids just can't be filled." - nvr noticed it...thanks for pointin out πŸ˜Š..yeah its really good direction nd camera work πŸ‘

"It's killing Arnav that he can't make things right for Anjali. A magical and touching transition from Arnav wishing his sister's pain away to Khushi mending Anjali's heart...she heard his wish. Her "chota moo badi baat (small mouth, big words)"  worked wonders and put a smile back on Anjali's face. after all her name is KhushiπŸ˜ƒ. " - thts khushi nvr lettin any1 feel sad...whn she's around πŸ˜ƒ always keepin every1 happy n smilin

"A sense of trust and a sense of oneness is taking shape...its quite gorgeous. " - their eyes nd expressions say it all 😳

"He enjoyed her name coming up, and didn't even pretend to  dislike her...awww"- signs off fallin in love???

"To my disappointment, not such thing happened dammit! I did enjoy his angry face though. when she comes to, furiously he gives her  remedies for her hangover...She felt guilty for what she did and apologized but no real yelling from Arnav πŸ˜”
" - exactly how did he take it so lightly...i too was hopin for some kind of lash out!!!

i liked your Four wheels...well pointed out πŸ‘πŸΌ

It was still waiting from him. Gently he picks it up, holding it while  the best moments of the day flashed by him...- Droolin much here πŸ˜‰

"Her hiding in his closet the closet, so innocently covering her eyes like a child, the innocence that makes  him so protective of her, and  how she looked him as  he saves her from a fall by grabbing her shoulder, both had expressed how much they missed each other in that moment." -  it was one of the perfect Arshi moments ever...very well said πŸ‘

"completely spellbound by this beautiful, noisy, bubbly, happy piece of jewelry, a piece of her. How can he possibly let this one go?  It'll be kept safe, "seene se laga kar (close to his heart)", until its ready to go back to its belonging." - its right wher it belongs...close to him/his heart

Thank Supriya πŸ€—  for all of your comments. Btw love your unique way of commenting on all the analysis, complete with mini edits of your choice...it's got a "supriya" stamp on it πŸ˜Š thanks for taking the time, it is very apprecieted β€οΈ
BarunDiwani thumbnail

Originally posted by: sohara

@ BarunDiwani.

Plz next time post a disclaimer along with Barun's pic "watch at your own risk. I won't be responsible if you die by hyperventilation."πŸ˜†

LOL, i will do!! i really don't want to be responsible for half the worlds population deadwa-ing
supriya.arshi thumbnail

Originally posted by: BarunDiwani

Thank Supriya πŸ€—  for all of your comments. Btw love your unique way of commenting on all the analysis, complete with mini edits of your choice...it's got a "supriya" stamp on it πŸ˜Š thanks for taking the time, it is very apprecieted β€οΈ

awww...thts really sweet...thank you πŸ€—β€οΈ

Edited by supriya.arshi - 11 years ago