Views

Users

Frequent Posters

supriya.arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: ArshiHamesha

@Katlyn and supriya 

who met with Sanaya Katlyn you lucky gal.Tell me Tell me I am listening.

Katelyn did...at Artesia shoppin festival...so lucky right...even m eager to knw to knw everythin πŸ˜ƒ...Hope Katelyn shares her experience 😊

Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: BarunDiwani

Friendly Disclaimer: My words, thoughts  and ideas are mine only, please do not copy. You are welcome to use it, but credit accordingly. Thank you!

Episodes 58,59,60...quick thoughts

An anniversary party, so lovingly planned by a brother for the two most important people in his life, his Di and Jijaji to celebrate their marriage, their union.  Unfortunately, it was the unplanned that stole the night and made it unforgettable...not all of it in a good way.

His night had started with finding Khushi in his wardrobe, not planned, His girlfriend La, over whom his relationship with Nani is strained, decided surprise...rather shock everyone with a dance to the song "Character-Dheela (Loose Character)", his Jijaji left his own party leaving his Di heartbroken. To top off the night, he found his girlfriend, passed out in his arms, only after thoroughly insulting Naani, embarrassing herself and the entire Raizada family...definitely not the way Arnave pictured this night. A happening party indeed,  bridging together the next chapter.  

Brilliant observation.The whole day was full of pleasant and unpleasant surprise.And of course lots of hide and seek Thanks to Cynthi to point out this specifically.

After a passionate, "no batameezi spared" confrontation by the pool side in secrecy, loved how Arnav keeps seeking Khushi out at this party the way he looks at her, how his eyes follow her as she tries to avoid him everywhere UFF! UFF! UFF!... a picture saying a thousand wordsπŸ˜‰

He thought she left for Lucknow.But after finding her in RM, he just couldn't get her out of his sight. he was more busy starring at her.

Shyaam, a flea in his own right, flees from the party at the sight of Khushi. He calls his wife with lies lies and more lies finally ending the call but with a promise😑. On the other side of the line, Anjali's heart was in a million pieces, her tears only magnifies the cruelty and the ruthlessness of this selfish excuse for man.

swindler Shyam.😑

Later he would apologize and when that wasn't enough, he would hold his ears and threaten to do uttak-bethak with his "hurting" leg. She stops him As he's about to do the "bethak" part, the act of lowering himself to the ground, so perfectly suited for him, how i wish she had let him!

Anjali comes back from ending the call with Shyam, Arnav, her pillar of gold places his supporting hand on her shoulder  "your jijaji had to go  do some work, so he left" she tries to keep a brave face.

"par aise? (but like this?)" leaving even Arnav puzzled "Di aap teek to hai na? (Di are you ok?)"

"hum teek hai" she manages to say holding back tears and a forced smile for her brother [Daljeet is AMAZING in this episode]

Arnav knows she's hurting "Di, if you want we can wait to cut the cake" but she refuses as all the guests are here, and doesn't want to keep them waiting.

Anjali cuts her cake by herself, foreshadowing her future, for exactly a year later she will avenge herself and be free of her so call husband. Love how the whole family  has surrounded her as her protectors, so sweet.  But certain voids just can't be filled.

But Raizadas were over protective to Anjali. They literally treated her like a baby. That's why she couldn't accept Shyam's deception so easily.

It's killing Arnav that he can't make things right for Anjali. A magical and touching transition from Arnav wishing his sister's pain away to Khushi mending Anjali's heart...she heard his wish. Her "chota moo badi baat (small mouth, big words)"  worked wonders and put a smile back on Anjali's face. after all her name is KhushiπŸ˜ƒ. 

Khushi was an absolute angel, so selfless, so kind,so forgiving and so loving!

After Nani takes Anjali away, Khushi looks up only to find Arnav looking at her,  a certain gratefulness over his face. How touched he must've been, Khushi makes smile the most important person in his life. A sense of trust and a sense of oneness is taking shape...its quite gorgeous. 

Well said. That's why after umpteenth futile attempts he couldn't hate Khushi, but lean more and more towards her.

Later when Arnav brings water for Anjali, "Di, aap teek to hai na? (Di, are you ok?)" so badly he needs her to be teek, ok.

"Anjali bitiya, after talking to Khushi, you seem a bit better right?" Nani  is happy to report. Arnav's expressions at the mention of Khushi in the context, she made Di feel better... 

Nani is just so enamored by Khushi.

"atleast there is someone in this world who knows when to say what and when to do what" Nani continues to praise her. Arnav quietly listens with tender feelings about her. He just fell deeper in this well of love. He enjoyed her name coming up, and didn't even pretend to  dislike her...awww

He was already in love with her. But still in the state of denial.

La decides to have a little fun, I don't blame her, the poor girl has done everything to impress Nani ji including dancing to a "vulgar" song with a hot guy  (b/c all traditional Naanis love stuff like that right?) 

hehehe. My Nani loves item songs and dances too.

anyway she meant well, so she deserves this drink for having been called a "loose character" ( in Nani's defense she did kinda set herself up for that one). It shows her disrespect for this house since Arnav has already told her it's prohibited. However its what she does next after finishing the whole bottle, that leaves everyone shocked and appalled...

Walked into the party very drunk *  makes fun of Nani's accent * Then calls Naani "Gabbar" the greatest villian of Hindi film Industry * Insulted poor Laxmi   * all before passing out in Arnav's arms (in the words of Indi...NAHEEEN!!!)

Can't stand La with Hotwa.πŸ˜” I'm more possessive than Khushi.

Even Mamiji was in shock, she may not be on the best terms with her Saasuma, but insulting her like that? never!

The look on Arnav, deeply apologetic to Nani as La passed out in his arms, On my first watch I thought for sure La was a goner or at the very least a good yelling session from Arnav would suffice. 

To my disappointment, not such thing happened dammit! I did enjoy his angry face though. when she comes to, furiously he gives her  remedies for her hangover...She felt guilty for what she did and apologized but no real yelling from Arnav πŸ˜” 

Hottie looks more sexy when he gets angry πŸ˜‰ I loved rough and tough ASR more than sweet lover boy Arnav.

"Tumne Di ki anniversary party ko barbaad kar diya...that surprise? what were you thinking? jo ho gaya so ho gaya...so jao...maafi maango sabse" "You ruined Di's party..that surprise? what were you thinking? what's done is done...apologize to everyone."

BTW, where was this guys during my hangovers in college dammit?! forget the lime juice and pills, just looking at him first thing in the morning in my bed ... headache chhoo-mantar (gone)!

he was looking too delicious. I was drooling too much.

Nani makes a comparison that becomes the first wheel of bringing Khushi home. "Ek taraf Khusi hai, itni samajdaar, itni sambli hui, har shabd maapa hua, har kadam socha hua aur doosi taraf Ms.Kasyap, agar ek prtisodh bhi vo Khushi ki tarah hoti..."

Nani was just so ready to make Khushi Chote's bride. 

The second wheel is Shyam, who unintentionally gives Anjali advise   "Har mushkil apna samadhaan saath le kar aati hai (every problem comes with a solution) which in turn, prompts Anjali to seek and find the answer. "Khushi!, yeh hi to hai jawaab!"...there is wheel three

The fourth wheel will be that contract, the one Khushi Kumaari Gupta had signed with Arnav Singh Raizada...little did they know while signing it, they were binding each other for life.😊

While  the universe gets the wheels turning to bring  Khushi closer to Arnav, her payal couldn't wait that long.  Twice today it had called out for Arnav,  the first one was only heard by him but the second one was seen only by him and frankly couldn't take his eyes off of it.

He wanted to feel and sense Khushi's existence in his life through her belongings. The scene was beautifully shot and Barun conveyed the right emotion. He is a brilliant actor indeed.

After the party, while everyone slept, he was by the poolside answering  that call. It was still waiting from him. Gently he picks it up, holding it while  the best moments of the day flashed by him

Undoubtedly. He found the precious treasure to nurture his feelings for his Khushi.

Her hiding in his closet the closet, so innocently covering her eyes like a child, the innocence that makes  him so protective of her, and  how she looked him as  he saves her from a fall by grabbing her shoulder, both had expressed how much they missed each other in that moment.

Only a day had passed when he furiously threw her pearls out, and vowed to forget her, "Arnav Singh Raizada itna kamzor nahi hai (ASR is not so weak)"  yet so easily he forgot.  His gentle gaze as he holds it up,  

completely spellbound by this beautiful, noisy, bubbly, happy piece of jewelry, a piece of her. How can he possibly let this one go?  It'll be kept safe, "seene se laga kar (close to his heart)", until its ready to go back to its belonging.

Beautifully said. πŸ‘It was one of the metaphor of his myriad love for Khushi 

DROOL CORNERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Uff too much drooling I'm feeling dizzy now!

Wonderful update.
Loved the lines in purple.
Red bold is my words.
..Anita.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Thank you my friends Anita, sohara,and Durga for heart whelming wishes.

This is for all of you

@Anita Thnx for Tieing Wishes.He looks yummilicious!πŸ‘

@Sohara just lovely card and the pics .Thnx for your designing clothes.Love it though.We have another thing in common now but I do it only for myself .😊

This is for both of you Anita and sohara

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dHjMtqho8ic&list=PLEB4EB9112E3F501B

@Durga thnx for a lovely and Nirale poem .❀️

This is for you another one of my fav

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jAUSF4_ygJg

I hope you had an awesome B DAY!!!!!
I love that scene but I always thought Arnav's shirt was unbuttoned all the way down...I guess now...but I am a sucker for a guy who dresses like that...man arnav was just perfect
..Anita.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sohara

Episode-61

The episode was of full of mami and bua's attack and counter attack. Bravo Buaji to take an indirect revenge to shabby Mami.πŸ‘ Actually she deserves worse than that. I was laughing clutching my stomach when Buaji addressed her as an advertisement of jewelry and called her a clown in a circus. Just an apt name for Mami. The scene was too hilarious! πŸ€£  It was too funny...mami ji is getting a taste of her own medicine

Anajli came to offer Khushi  a job to train La. First when she just mentioned that she came with a proposal for Khsuhi, all of them got stunned for a while. What they thought, a marriage proposal! No worries,the Raizadas will come for this proposal too, not once but twice. πŸ‘πŸΌ Anjali then rectified herself and said she wanted Khushi to work for her family. Hearing this Mami mockingly said they had enough of maids in their house., don't need an addition. Mami literally treated Khushi and her family ignoble. But Anjali cleared the confusion. Anjali actually came on behalf of Naniji. Coz according to Naniji Khushi was the perfect Bahu kind for Raizada. So who else would be  the better person rather than Khushi to train La to fit to the family. Khushi was repugnant. No way she can work for ASR, who she thinks the cause of all of their crisis. When she antagonized to work for Raizadas, Anjali came up with a plan. She blackmailed her to train La,otherwise she had to pay 1 lac rupee what she supposed to pay to AR as a contract deal. Anjali left GH leaving Khushi in quandary.  I do. It blame khushi for not working there because of armav...he did so much to her...as for Anjali I am shocked he would do that...she is totally related to Arnav...both know how to get their ways...

In RM Aranv was kind of lost working in his Lappie. Now a days he becomes lost in thoughts most of the time.We know who was invading his thoughts! La came to apologize again, but as usual ASR was nonchalant. She promised to do the best to make his family happy . ASR answered, only his Di's happiness matters and nothing else. La asked him again "is there anyone else important in his life beside Di?" La was expecting ASR will say her name. But La's question repercussed him to Khushi's thought again. He started recollecting all of Khushi's memory, the guest house incident, fell down together in the store room, Khushi in red saree. yes it's Khushi who is the other most important person in his life. But he was in denial as usual and got agitated again and left La answering that only Di is important but nobody else. Later Khushi became the most important person of his life. He once said to Khushi, "Hume lagtahe tum aur hamare alava iss duniya mei aur koi nahi hai." So he only wanted Khushi to exist in his life. Di was important, but Khushi was Arnav's life, jiske bina uska saase rukh jati hai.  I felt so bad for la...she is doing so much for Arnav And he really does not awknowledge it...I am glad Khushi has a huge impact in his life in such a short time

In Gupta house Shyam was dissimulating the situation. khushi was precarious to work for Raizada. Shyam couldn't make her work in RM. Otherwise it gonna be a big problem for him.He offered Khushi 1 lac rupee and asked her to null and void the contract. By the way where will he get the money? is he planning to recycle the money? I mean Rani Saheba's money going back to her through Khushi's hand!πŸ˜† Ugh shyam
What will be Khushi's decision? DM will take decision on behalf of her. After all Khushi relies on DM most.

Great one...my comments are in bold...It is super difficult to highlight on an iPad 
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Arshi's Corner

DISCLAIMER:DON'T COPY MY WORKS AND CONCEPTS WITHOUT GIVING ME CREDIT 

YOU HAVE SEEN MY HUMBLE SIDE. TRUST ME YOU WON'T LIKE THE OTHER...

Dear Friends😊

I have finally decided to maintain an index of my writings (Special Thnx to Indi)...hope this will be easy for all of those who have been pursued me and to those who wish to start following it.😊

All my IF friends who are my mentor and incentive to write on this amazing Thread "Blast From The Past". A Big πŸ€— to all of you ,who has been with me and helped me to grow and cherish these special moments with you. I also welcome all my new friends with πŸ€— in my ArshiCorner with full of ARSHI in it.

Links to Episodes' Analysis

Edited by ArshiHamesha - 11 years ago
BarunDiwani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: cinthiann1758

Disclaimer:I would like to acknowledge that all my translations have been found on You Tube Videos translated by Alexa.   All credit of translation and my interpretation of her work is acknowledged.  All work I consider to be my own with the help of the translation.  If work is used please credit.  Thank you all for reading!

Episode 59

Are You Okay?

The Manager and Mami are in the kitchen with a very distraught Kushi and Payal.  Kushi begs for them to taste the other sweets because it is impossible for them to be spoiled.  Mami in all her drama says NO for she has a bad tatse in her mouth! The manager tells her to take them away they will not be served the contrat is null and void and no payment will be made.  He must go tell Mr. Arnav what happened andhe leaves the girls with the scorpion, the saboteur.  Mami says more mean things to the girls and leaves.  Kushi is beyond upset.  She is not okay.

Anjali is in her room on the phone with Shyam.  She is sitting on her bed which to me is her protection; her safe haven like the dupatta is to Kushi.  Anytime anything has happened to Di she has been placed on this bed.  She says to him she understands but to come home soon. Nani is with her and ASR comes to her with a glass of water.  She takes it and has a sip.  Just love the sad IPK music that plays in the background it is just a perfect touch for these emotional scenes.  ASR asks her, "Are you okay?"  She looks at him silently and her eyes say all; he can sense she is not okay.  Nani says to her that when Kushi spoke ewith her she felt better, right?   "He takes a breath in at the sound of her name. Well, atleast someone knows the right thing to say at the right time."  Again he takes a breath, this time he looks a little annoyed not wanting to her anymore about Kushi.  After all, he is not okay with her.  He excuses himself by telling Di he has to take care of the guests at the party and leaves. 

Mami calls for Anjali and Nani to come to the kitchen.  Payal says to Kushi what should they do?  They have done so much work to lose it all.  Kushi is extremely upset and then anger crosses her face.  She slams the plate down on the counter and tying up her dupatta she is ready for'..Payal exclaims, "Neh, Kushi! This is not our home.  Do not even think about it!"  She can't stop.  DM is directing her in her anger right now.

Mami tells Anjali and Nani how bad the sweets were and that they were spoiled.  Nani and Anjali are sure there is some mistake for it is impossible they had seen everything and the sweets were wonderful!   (Anjali and Nani are the first to notice Arnav and Kushi's budding relationship!)  Mami asks if they think she is lying.  Kushi can't do anything right she answers.  Nani says to Anjali let's go and see.

They enter the kitchen and Kushi is making "mountains of jalebi".  Payal is admonishing Kushi, "this is not our house'" and Anjali says "Wow, you solved the problem!"  Kushi apologizes for she does not make spoiled sweets.  Mami interrupts her and says that now you have used our ingredients so you will have to pay and she is stopped by her mother in law's firm "Manorama!"   Anjali says to sad Kushi "wasn't it you who comforted me a little while ago and now you are upset?  You have prepared a lot of jalebi so go and serve them!"  Payal says really?  Let bygones be bygones.  Anjali asks Kushi is she going to eat them or serve them?  She goes to serve them.  All is okay!

Everyone loves them!  All is going well.  She finishes serving, turns and there he is right in front of her.  He intently watching her.  Are you okay,ASR?

The guests are leaving praising the party to Mami and they end saying how much they loved the desserts.  Mami's plan has backfired!  Anjali thanks Kushi for saving the day and her party would have been spoiled if it wasn't for her.  She tells Kushi not to worry and Kushi leaves.  Nani and Anjali speak about how wonderful Kushi is she has taken care of everything and she is a very smart girl.

Just then a drunken Lavanya walks in to the party.  Anjali asks her what she has done to herself.  Lavanya tells her that Nani has called her characterless.  "Me?  Now tell me what do you think?  Why Nani?"  Akash and ASR come over. ASR asks her what she has done.  She tells him one minute.  "Nani it's not Ms. Kasup its Ms. Kashyup!  Always bothering me.  Shhh'.My head hurts.  Oh, that goat'mutton'oh, goat, Maaa, maaa, all day.  She believes everyone should listen.  She is not a grandmother but a Hitler!"  She laughs "Hitler, so funny'why is everyone so quiet?  Hitler'"  She passes out in ASR's arms.  Someone is not okay and right now it's La.  Are you okay,ASR? - Love the way you've described the scene here

Back at the GH the girls have brought all the sweets home Buaji is extremely upset.  The party was at the RM and all these sweets they brought home.  Both the contract and the money are lost?  Oh, NK What to do? What to do?  They don't understand how the sweets were spoile since the best ingredients were used.  Buaji tells her she spoils everything.  They wanted to start a business and now all they have is debt, pawned bangles and a mortgaged store as well.  Now what do we do, we are not okay.  DM please help!

Lavanya is in bed her, gown on jewelry removed , and she is having the nightmare of the words she has said to Naniji, holding her head, eyes closed.  She bolts up.  He is there.  He hands her a glass of lime juice not looking at her.  "ASR", "Lime juice", "ASR actually sometimes'"  He pours the water takes the lime juice and hands her a pill.  "ASR, look at me.""Take this pill," he says curtly.  She takes it with asip of water he takes the glass and returns it to the table and gets up to leave.  She jumps out of bed after him.  "ASR please, I'm very, very sorry.  Say something."  He turns to her looking at her finally and says, "What do you want me to say?  You ruined my sister's anniversary party." (Not really, Shyam did, this was just the icing on the cake).   She was upset that Shyam left and you know how important this was and that my family does not drink alcohol.  What were you thinking?  What happened, happened just go to bed."  "ASR, she told me I was characterless.  I felt really bad.  I thought if I had one drink I would feel better but I couldn't control it.  I am much stressed.  What do I need to do to rectify this?  I'm sorry.  I want to, I really do."  He answers then say you're sorry to everyone and she agrees.  Then everything will be okay?

Shyam and Anjali are in their room he says to her that they were lucky he came when he did otherwise everything between Lavanya and Nani would be ruined.  Anjali is just looking at him like are you kidding me? You ruined our anniversary and now you think you came in just in the nick of time and saved the day.  I can't believe he just said that.  This is not okay!  (This is what I wanted her to say).  He asks her if he should get on his knees and hold his ears she knows his foot is completely healed, he is preying on her sensitivity now.  He starts to go down and ofcourse our Anjali stops him and asks how his friend is.  He lies and plays her again.  No family, all alone'she continues it is sad when you are helpless.  Kushi explained all this.  She is very understanding.  She couldn't stop crying and the sweets ' Kushi took care of everything.  She made it all okay. He says they should talk about what happened now, go talk to Nani and I will talk to my friend. She leaves.

The women of the Raizada family are together in Nani's room.  Nani ask Mami if she will continue to support Ms. Kashyup.  Mami says no.  The conversation is cute actually Mami trying to go say La only drinks cola and finally asks Nani how to you know the smell of wine have you ever tasted it?  Nani says she is older but age has affected Manorama's brain. She realizes the difference between soft drinks and alcohol and she can differentiate between people as well.  Mami says not to worry only few people were at the party to hear Lavanya's words.  Nani says what you mean that I should overlook what happened and what she said.  Anjali says she is young.  Nani's says "Don't say that she is young.  Look at Kushi she is much younger.  She is mature for one of today's generation.  She corrected her mistake.  It's not the years it's the culture and upbringing.  On one hand there is Kushi who understands and is respectful, she knows hoe to speak and behave and on the other hand there is Ms. Kashyup who'"  "Naniji.."  it's Lavanya. 

Will all be okay?

Cyn! β€οΈ the way describe the scnenes. As usual wonderful incorperations keeping the theme in mind πŸ‘  All in purple stood out the most. and in purple bold extra β€οΈ one of you lines is bugging me now since i didn't notice till i read your  post

"gown on jewelry removed"

who the heck removed her jewlery??? not ASR right? it must've been Anjali...
BarunDiwani thumbnail

Originally posted by: sohara

Wonderful update.
Loved the lines in purple.
Red bold is my words.

Careful with the dizzies, its a side effect, i should'be put a warning up there tehe! Thank you however for you lovely comments, very very apprecieated πŸ˜Š agreed with all your input!
BarunDiwani thumbnail

Thnx for khushilicious and Yummilicious CAKE Ami.❀️I did answer you yesterday and now I realized ust like my LIKES it did not appear either.
This is for you

awww πŸ€— and mmmuuuaaas for this, a sonu classic with Barun clips, the maker did a great job!
BarunDiwani thumbnail

Originally posted by: supriya.arshi

Katelyn did...at Artesia shoppin festival...so lucky right...even m eager to knw to knw everythin πŸ˜ƒ...Hope Katelyn shares her experience 😊

Arshi,  Katelyn made a post about it πŸ˜Š hope you don't mind @Katelyn !

Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
@ ArshiHamesha
 Thanks buddy that you liked my wish.
Thanks for the videos.
Barun is just too sexy to resist! 
The teri meri dream sequence and of course the telepathic convo were the epic moments of IPK's history. Kuch der ke liye mein to senti ho gayi. Their telepathic convo was so profound! Uff what a myriad love!    

@Anita
🀣
You made me laugh yaar.
I wish you get a guy dress like him, handsome like him and mostly a good human being like him, who will love you how  Arnav loves Khushi.