Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anu_TanHa thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I already replied that how heartbreaking news it is but you said you have some problem then i just wish that they soon get solve & you come back to this forum with the bang 
we'll miss u & waiting for u come soon
All the very best for your future👍🏼
pehlanasha. thumbnail
Do i have even a tit bit right so that i can ask you to re-continue your both FF's? If yes then i REQUEST that you start them again.
sadafarsha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Plz plz plzzz continue Ur work m really missing this ff plzzz If yew won't then I'll cry 😭
GrilledCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
such a sweet n beautiful update..really love this ff..
will b waitin in case u decide to continue!
thnx for the pm as always..
Anindita91 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
~RECAP~

Swayam turned into a cold, hard and arrogant person after he got betrayed by his girlfriend Priya and his friends for his money. He now doesn't believe in any relationships.  He thinks people only runs after money. He always keeps himself busy with his work. His parents couldn't see him like this so they fixed his marriage with Sharon, his father's childhood friend's daughter. Sharon is a sweet and shy girl who fell in love with him at their first meeting, but she realises after hearing Swayam's truth from his mother that she has always loved him from her childhood days by hearing his stories from her father and looking at his pictures. She challenged Swayam's destiny who has given him so much pain that she will make him happy. She meets him in his office where Swayam hurts her but she calmly asks him to accompany her for shopping as she wants to buy him a gift. He told him what she wants in return. What gift she wants. She told him she got world best gift that is his friendship. They decide they will meet at 6:30 in the evening.
Edited by Anindita91 - 10 years ago
Anindita91 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Chapter 3

The whole day Swayam couldn't concentrate on his work. His mind and his heart kept on fighting with each other. His heart was so excited that it was not been able to wait for Sharon to come. It was making his eyes look at his watch every time and was waiting for the clock to strike 6:30. Whereas his mind slapped his heart every time and told Swayam to concentrate on his work. He was fed up with all these fight between his heart and mind. He was sitting with his head in his hand when he heard a knock on the door. He raised his head and said

"Come in"

The door opened and he saw a beautiful fairy wearing a white salwar suit came in.

Sharon chirped. "Hi Swayam. How was your day?"

He didn't reply. He was lost in her beauty.

"Swayam..?"

He came back to his senses. He looked at his wrist watch and it was 6:15. He didn't even realise when the time passed. From the morning he has only witnessed his heart and mind fight. He couldn't even work. He was shocked as he didn't realise when from morning it became evening. He was lost in his thoughts.

"Swayam? Are you okay?"

He answered to her. "Yes I am. Lets go."

He arranged his laptop in its bag and wore his coat when Sharon said.

"Swayam can I suggest you something?"

"What?"

"Keep your laptop back at office and don't wear that coat as it will not be appropriate attire for the place where we are going."

He raised one of his brows and said "Excuse me. But in my knowledge every mall has a counter where we can keep stuffs and why can't I wear a coat and go to a mall?"

"We are not going to any mall"

"Then where are we going?" he asked her confused.

"Juhu beach"

His heart started to jump in joy. "Wow she is out of this world. How does she know that Swayam loves beaches." And then it asked his mind smirking "what? Don't you have you say anything about this?" his mind glared at his heart but remained quiet.

Swayam was more than frustrated because of these two. He closed his eyes shut and curled his finger into a fist out of frustration.

Sharon was confused with his behaviour. She asked "what happened Swayam? You don't like beaches?"

He immediately said "no no i love beaches"

She smiled. She was happy that she has chosen the right place for Swayam. He told her sternly "let's go, we are getting late"

"Yes"

He removed his coat and kept his bag and then they went to the parking lot.

"Swayam, lets walk. Juhu beach is 1 km from here"

"You sure you will be able to walk that much? I mean have you ever travelled anywhere by walking? Or you always use a car?"

She was hurt. But she knew that it will take time but she will change him and his perception.

"I will be able to walk till there Swayam, as you are with me. It doesn't matter to me whether i am walking or travelling in a car. Your company is what matters."

He was stunned. His heart again said "wow how can anyone be so selfless and loving?" and looked at his mind. It has nothing to say. It was too shocked to react.

They started walking. Swayam couldn't take his eyes off Sharon. She was glowing as a pearl. The moon light was falling on her skin and was making her glow. She was looking like a pearl as well as a fairy. He kept on staring at her. By now his heart has totally overpowered his mind.

She could feel his gaze on her. It was making her blush. But she knew she will have to take every step and Swayam will never do take any step. So she locked her index finger with his. When she saw him not removing his finger from hers, she intertwined her fingers with his. They walked till the Juhu beach hand in hand.

"We have reached"

Swayam came back to his senses and saw the surroundings. He didn't even realise when they have reached.

"Swayam do you like chaats?" she chirped.

He has always loved chaats. Its his favourite. He has always wished to come in beaches and have chaats with Priya. He has also wished they will sit on the sand and talk for hours. But it never happened. She never used to go anywhere other than malls and had foods from the five star restaurants.

"Swayam where are you lost?"

"N..nowhere."

"Okay, come with me"

She pulled him towards a chaat stall.

"So Swayam i am challenging you, lets see who can have more panipuri's"

He raised his eye brow "you sure you are challenging me on this?"

"Yes. I am" she said confidently.

"Fine Shar.. I mean Miss Raiprakash." He told the stall keeper to give them pani puris and that too chilli ones.

They were having their 36th puri and both had tears in their eyes. But no one gave up. Sharon could see how excitedly he was having pani puri's. She gave up purposely.

"Oh god I can't have anymore"

He laughed. "See you lost. Never challenge me with this again. I love pani pani's."

She was too happy to him smile and laugh that she thought of playing again.

"Fine. But you will never be able to beat me with sev puri."

"Really" he narrowed his eye. "you want to lose again? Fine."

Now they were having sev puri and it was their 12th plate. Sharon lost again purposely. But she then challenged him with gola and after having 7 golas she said she can't have anymore.

"So" laugh "you want me" laugh "to have anything else?" laugh. He didn't even wait for her to answer. He pulled her towards a bhutta stall.

"Now i am challenging you Sharon, let's see who can have more bhuttas"

She was so happy to hear her name from him. She wanted to say yes but her stomach wasn't permitting her. She thought.

"Swayam you are crazy. How much can you eat? You are crazy about chaats. But i am so so happy to see you like this. I will suck all your pain Swayam and make you happy. I want to see you like this forever."

"Hey what happened? Don't you want to have bhuttas?" he asked her in a teasing tone.

She pouted "no. I lose and you win"

He laughed harder.

"Swayam lets go in the water"

"What? Now?" he asked het shocked.

She didn't even wait for him to answer whether he wants to go or not. She pulled him in the water and started splashing water at him.

"Sharon what are you doing? Stop.." but she wouldn't. She went on jumping in the water and splashing it on him. "You evil lady i am not going to leave you" saying this he splashed water on her. She laughed and ran in the opposite direction. "Sharon wait"

He was a fast runner so he caught her but to their misfortune Swayam slipped and both fell on the sand. Swayam was on top of Sharon and both lost in each other.

I know its been like ages I haven't updated this FF so I thought of giving a recap. I hope it will help you to remember what happened till now and it will also help the new readers to catch up till the story now. 

Do hit the like button and leave your precious comments.

NEXT
Edited by Anindita91 - 10 years ago
reet_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
cute and sweet update

RoHaNmAlHoTrA thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hey...awsm ff...i luv swaron and marriage stories...pls continue soon...and with long updates...

Rohan😊
BilluKiBilli thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
awwwiiieee.

you kept your promise and UPDATED!
oh how i love this FF! they ate So much! :P

Thanks updating and sending out the pm!

Love,
Shagun
--Rose-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3