~A Marriage with an Eligible Bachelor~SwaRon FF

Anindita91 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Prologue

Swayam Shekhawat, the only son of the business tycoon Mr. Sanjay Shekhawat, is the eligible bachelor of the town, a perfect business man himself who has always felt betrayal and always has been used by his friends and his girlfriend because of his father's and his bank balance.

Now he believes in this world there is no one who cares for love and relationships. He believes people only care for money. He has changed into a cold, hard and arrogant person who cares for nothing expect from his parents and business. He never lets anyone enter in his life thinking they will use him for his money and then will leave him. He has decided he will never give an opportunity again to anyone in his life to use him.  

His parents couldn't see him like this anymore so they has fix his marriage with Mr. Shekhawat's childhood friend Mr. Gautam Raiprakash's daughter Sharon Raiprakash, she is a shy and kind hearted girl, who loves everyone and spreads love. Will she be able to change Swayam's perception towards life? Will she be able to make her place in his heart? Or will it be impossible for her to change him and make her place in his heart as he is unchangeable now?

This is my second SwaRon FF. Though the first one is not over yet 😛 I started this one ðŸ˜³ I hope you all will support me this time too like you have always did. Do hit the like button and leave your precious comments.Thank you.

For pms add "Anindita91" to your buddy list.

NEXT

Edited by Anindita91 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pehlanasha. thumbnail
WOAH WOAH WOAH!!! Super duper excited Anni!!!! ðŸ˜›

Update jaldi jaldi!! loved the concept!! 😉
Tanuka_TanHa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome concept Ani !
intrigued to read further .
update soon..
thanks for the PM.
sweetcherry95 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
wow now i m hell excited
jaldi jaldi krna ji 
AninditaSwaRon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
seems interesting anindita

PM me after updating the chapter 😊

love,
anny
Edited by AninditaTanHa - 11 years ago
ABBY92 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
That's a really sweet concept and I love after marriage love stories !! So, do PM me when you start updating !!
Anomic_loner thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
See i have told u once that u will start a new FF...and u denied it...now see...😛
and i m so glad...another FF...way to go Ani...😊
prologue seems intriguing...go on with the concept...😃

marauder thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Prologue sounds interesting. Will be waiting for the update. I know I have been missing form your FF lately but that was because I was on sort of break from FF's. Any way I will catch up with it soon.
Lassi_TanHa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
nice concept ani !! i m so glad...another FF from u 🤗
will b waitg for d update!!