Read all 3 chapters ...Nice ff...plz update fast and pm for next
.....pujan..... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
want update... update... update...

SwaRon_rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

I am glad that u decided to continue this ff as i dont knw why but 2 chapters were enough for me to fall for this story..added to it was ur brilliant style of writing and amazing characterization with a different concept..

loved all the updates..loved how slowly swayam is opening up to sharon and his heart-brain fights..

plz continue soon and thanks for the pm..

Edited by SwaRon_rocks - 11 years ago
pooja123456 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
soo sweet!
sharon will change swayam!!
pm me wen u update this!
Anindita91 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: reet_26

cute and sweet update

Thank you so much Reet πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: rohanmalhotra15

hey...awsm ff...i luv swaron and marriage stories...pls continue soon...and with long updates...

Rohan😊

Hey Rohan thank you commenting and about long update πŸ˜† I will surely try my best. 😳

Hey Di πŸ€— I know how much busy you are with your donkey office 🀒 I will wait for your comment. Take your time

Originally posted by: tanhawalaswaron

awwwiiieee.

you kept your promise and UPDATED!
oh how i love this FF! they ate So much! :P

Thanks updating and sending out the pm!

Love,
Shagun

Yup Shagun I always try to keep my promises 😳 and about their eating a lot πŸ˜† I know it was too much. Trust me I wouldn't have had that much πŸ˜› thanks a ton for ur lovely comment πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: --Rose--

Wowww I loved it<3<3<3
Awww Swaron are cuteee<3<3<3
Plz update soon..

Thank you so much Rose. I am glad u liked it. πŸ˜ƒ N SwaRon are always cute

Originally posted by: sweetcherry95

πŸ₯³yayeee

u updated this FF
i just loved it

Hey Aruba thank you so much. N πŸ˜† yes i have updated this FF 😳

Originally posted by: Neha_Sr

πŸ‘

awesome update dear

Thank you so much Neha πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: Rupali_13

Nice and some what romantic update...
I like it 
Plz gv us next update soon

Hey Rupali thank you so much πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: manasie

kitna chottu update after such a long time no fair ):

Hey Manasie πŸ€” I will try to give long updates for sure πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: yogini64

aww... i'm glad u continued it πŸ˜ƒ

swayam is lost in her thoughts... gud gud πŸ˜›

beaches...wow  πŸ˜Š

rofl.. chaat competition & swayam won πŸ˜†

well..  her main motive was to make her happy.. n she suceeded πŸ₯³

ahem ahem.. swayam on top of her..

let the emotions flow... πŸ˜‰

Hey Yogini thank you so much for ur lovely comment πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: nature2

res pzπŸ˜ƒ Done

FAntastic πŸ‘πŸ‘

Thank you so much Neeraj πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: AmRiTa_S

I m glad ur continuing this FF and gave us an awesome update. Swayam could not stop thinking about Sharon. It was sweet of Sharon to take Swayam out. Glad Swayam is opening up and is getting comfortable with Sharon. Hope she is able to change his opinion very soon. 

BTW while reading the beach part...all i could think was how much can dese two eat..36 pani puri's and 12 something sev puri uske upar gola's πŸ˜² Golu Molu Sharon Swayam πŸ˜†

Thnx for the PM..update soon. 

🀣 I know Amrita, if i would have been in their place then it would have been impossible for me to have that much. They ate a LOT πŸ˜† Btw thank you so much for ur lovely comment and i am glad u liked the update. πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: spongy

wow

i just read the whole 3 chapters in one go
nice concept
loved it
really looking forward for this ff

coming to the updates
the last update:
it was really sweet n mature of sharon to take swayam out...
it's good seeing thath they are now being comfortable with each other...

hpe she changes swayam opinion about love n friendship soon..
waiting for their marriage and more heart touching convo's...
hope swaya becomes more comfortable and starts to open up in front of sharon

will love to see them share their thoughts with each other...

thank you for the pm
PLEASE DO CONTINUE THIS SOON...
love this ff
dont forget to pm me when u update...

P.S. LOVE THE CUTE N SHY SHARON...
CONTINUE SOON...

Hey dear, thank you so much for ur lovely comment. I am glad u liked this FF. Thank you πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: vrushanharshi

πŸ‘πŸΌlovely update

Thank you so much dear πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: sweetsimi123

Hey Ani thnkx for continuing this FF...i so wanted to read an update for this FF...u seriously made my day by updating... πŸ˜ƒ Coming to the update...it was a very cute one...luved it β€οΈ 

M missing Dil Hai Tumhara FF πŸ˜­  so plesshhh continue it...plzz it's a request... πŸ˜³ 

Hey Simi don't say thanks for continuing this FF 😳 i am glad that u liked the update n dear u don't need to request to me for continuing DHT. I surely will but it will take a little bit time. I am not getting time to write both the FF's together. Will update it ASAP. 😊

Originally posted by: AninditaTanHa

yeah I am liking this ff😳😳

last chappy was really romantic πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š

Thank you so much Anindita. I am glad u r liking it. thank you πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by Anindita91 - 11 years ago
Anindita91 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweet16cash

Thanx for giving the recap ani it again made evrything clear.. Coming to the update I loved seeing the carefree down to earth side of swayam which sharon is trying to get out with her patience and love.. Swayam started falling for sharon's heart and her beauty date great.. Waiting for swaronlicious romantic intense moments ani.. Realli liked ur update..:)

Hey dear you don't need to say thanks for the recap. It's my responsibility dear. Btw thanks for such a lovely update. πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: taarey1

hi

i have read both ur stories
n they both are just sooo mesmerizing πŸ‘
pleaseee update fast 
m desperately waiting for ur update
😊

Oh dear thank you so much for ur appreciation. πŸ€— I am glad u like my work. πŸ˜ƒ

Thank you so much πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: -Marium-

Thanks for resuming this FF and other work should soon be resume too. 

Love this chapter and enjoyed it reading.

Love you!

P - S : Read my status and note in signature area, please. :(

-Marium

Hey dear πŸ€— no need to say thanks please. As i told u earlier i felt touched when u said if u had right on me then i should continue these FF's. Do i did. U truly have a right on me dear friend. N i know u have an exam soon. So study hard. All the best πŸ‘πŸΌ N happyyy birthdayyy cutie πŸ₯³ πŸ€—

Originally posted by: tejukor

awesome update...loved it.

N A BIG THANK U FOR RESUMING THIS FF

Thank you so much Teju πŸ˜ƒ i am glad u liked it. But plz dear no need to say thanks to me for continuing this FF πŸ€”πŸ˜³

Originally posted by: Twinkle_d3

M just loving dis story..
U r discribng every single process and i want it move it in slow pace too just loving it..
Fab fab fab

I forgot
thank u for restarting..
This is my fav.. 

Hey Saloni I am glad u r liking this story. Thank you so much for ur appreciations. N dear plz no need to say thanks for continuing this FF πŸ€”πŸ˜³

Originally posted by: princessaaliya

lovely update...enjoyed reading it!

do continue soon..

Thank you so much Aaliya. I am glad u enjoy the update. Thank you πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: ...pujan...

u know what sis...me kitne time se wait kar raha tha k kab ye ff continue hoga...
m glad k finally tumne isey continue kiya,,,,,,,,
thank u so much sis...πŸ˜›

Bhai mujhe thanks kehne ki jarurat nahi hai. πŸ€”πŸ˜³ it makes me embarrassed. 😳

Originally posted by: TANHA_H

AWosm πŸ‘πŸ‘

Thank you so much. I am glad u liked it πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: K.R_ackraal

hmmm shaadi ki kahanii... thnxxx fr d pm... nyccc

πŸ˜† thanks a lot πŸ˜ƒ

Thank you so much πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: neeliyer

glad ur continuing the FF .. and as always great update .. the fud competition was fun πŸ˜†.. waiting for the next update .. 

this time do update sooner..

Thank you so much Neeliyer. I am glad u liked it. πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: Love_shantu

Awww i am so happy. πŸ˜Š 
ur back β€οΈ
AWESOME CHAPPY.
Plez pm me when u update next 

Thank you 😳 N thanks a lot for ur sweet comment. I am glad u liked it πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: SilverStar01

Read all 3 chapters ...Nice ff...plz update fast and pm for next

Thank you. I am glad u liked it πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: ...pujan...

want update... update... update...

πŸ˜† Bhai i am updating

Originally posted by: SwaRon_rocks

I am glad that u decided to continue this ff as i dont knw why but 2 chapters were enough for me to fall for this story..added to it was ur brilliant style of writing and amazing characterization with a different concept..

loved all the updates..loved how slowly swayam is opening up to sharon and his heart-brain fights..

plz continue soon and thanks for the pm..

Hey thanks a ton for ur appreciations πŸ€— i am glad u liked this FF. Thank you so much πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: pooja123456

soo sweet!
sharon will change swayam!!
pm me wen u update this!

Thank you so much Pooja. I am glad u liked it. πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by Anindita91 - 11 years ago
Anindita91 thumbnail

Chapter 4

Swayam was on top of Sharon and both were lost in each other.

Swayam heard his heart telling him "wow she is so angelic, so innocent, so pure. Swayam please at least try to trust her. She will never betray you like your friends and Priya did. She is not that type of girl. She is so selfless." He then heard a faint voice coming in his ears. That voice which was quite for some time. It again started to frustrate him. His mind, it scolded his heart. "Are you mad or what? He shouldn't trust her on their first day of meet. How can he be sure that these are not dramas? She can wear a mask of being selfless."

He was too much frustrated with these fights between his heart and mind. He couldn't take it anymore. He jerked up and started pulling his hairs. Sharon was startled to see him like that. She got up and slowly placed her hand on his shoulder. He slapped her hand away and shouted "LEAVE ME ALONE."

"Swayam.." before she could say anything he was gone leaving her alone there. She kept looking at his retreating figure as tears started to flow down her eyes continuously. She sat there for few minutes crying. Then she reminded herself that her pain doesn't matter. Swayam has once got immense pain and her pain compared to him is nothing. She will suck all his pain. Her pain will never matter to her again. She will never cry for the pain she will feel for herself. She wiped her tears and got up.

She was jittery as it was almost 9 and she didn't know the way back to her resort. After reaching Swayam's office she told her driver to go back as she knew Swayam will be with her. She started to walk and thought of calling her parents or her driver but to her bad luck there was no network.

She told herself "come on Sharon this is Mumbai and here people work till late night. So you will reach the resort safely. You will get a cab and the driver will surely take you to the resort. Just be confident." She kept on walking assuming that she will surely reach the resort safely.

Suddenly she felt someone pulled her hand. She jumped in fear and turned back. But signed in relief when she saw it was Swayam. He was looking so lost and pale that her heart ached.

"Shar.. I mean Miss Raiprakash..I.. I.." he was whimpering which twisted her heart.

"You can call me Sharon."

"Sharon I.."

"Swayam please talk to me. Please."

She couldn't see him like this. It was wrenching her heart. She hugged him tightly.

"Swayam please, please talk to me. I swear you will always find me by your side. Please talk to me Swayam. Please open up. Tell me what are you feeling Swayam. Please."

She knew that she can never be his friend as she has got some different feelings for this man. But her feelings, her pain didn't matter to her. She knew right now he needed a friend with whom he can share his feelings and to make him happy and comfortable she can be anything, his friend, his listener, anything.

"Sharon I can't take it anymore." He said between his whimpers.

"What you can't take anymore Swayam?"

She was rubbing his back slowly to soothe him and he clinched to her more.

"I am tired with myself. I don't know what to trust, whom to trust, whom to listen. My heart says something and my mind says something else. I am tired. I am so tired."

Her heart nearly stopped. His pain was giving her immense pain. But still her pain didn't matter to her. She was going insane to him in this pain. She cursed his destiny who was making everything so difficult for him, who has and was giving him so much pain.

"Swayam all your life you have listened to whom your heart or your mind?"

"My..my heart."

"Then why this time it is so difficult for you to listen to it?"

"I can't Sharon. It has always given me pain. It has always chosen the wrong persons for me."

"Do you really think it was your heart which took wrong decisions or it was your destiny that was playing games with you?"

He kept quiet.

"Tell me Swayam."

"I don't know."

"Swayam it was your destiny who was playing games with you. No one's heart can be wrong Swayam. It can never give pain to anyone."

He pulled back from the hug. Just like a small child he asked her

"If it was my destiny then how can I be sure it's still not playing games with me?"

"Swayam there are some things in life which doesn't come with the assurance certificate. You just need to take the risk."

"I don't deserve another heart break Sharon." He blurted out.

"But Swayam in fear of a heart break you can't keep yourself away from everyone."

He shrugged.

"Swayam you are a brilliant businessman right?"

He didn't say anything. His heart and mind both ignored the question and took it as a compliment.

"Can you please give me one tip of how to run a business 'successfully' without taking up 'risk'?"

He kept quiet for a moment and then said "it's not possible Sharon. You need to take 'risk' to run a business successfully."

"Exactly and in the same way you need to take risk to lead a happy and smooth life."

He grimaced. "Fine tell me what do you want from me?"

She was shocked to hear this question out of the blue but she held back her ground. "Swayam I told you in the morning that you have given me the best gift of my life that is your friendship. I can't want anything more than that cause it.."

He cuts her off. "Okay we are friends from now on. But never expect anything beyond friendship."

She frowned by seeing the way Swayam said not to expect anything beyond friendship. But her heart hoped someday, maybe someday he will fall for her. He will trust her and love her 1% of how much she loves him. She signed.

"Swayam I need to clear one thing that I am not forcing you to consider me as your friend. I am just telling you to try and open up to me, that too slowly. You don't need to hurry things up Swayam. I am not going anywhere. You will find me by your side forever."

He looked relaxed. He took a deep breath and said "thank you so much Sharon. I promise i will try to open up to you, and don't worry i have no problem in considering you as my friend." He pauses. "I know you are my wood be wife and.."

"Swayam you don't need to consider me as your wood be wife. I know you are not ready for a relationship. So don't force a relationship on yourself. Yeah I know for your parent's happiness you said yes to this marriage but that doesn't mean you will have to force yourself and hurt yourself to consider me as your wife."

"But Sharon that's the fact. We can't change it, can we?"

"Swayam i know we can't change it. For the world we will be husband and wife but for us we can be friends right?"

"Yeah Sharon that's okay, that's right, but you still didn't tell me what you want from me? I mean will you be fine with my friendship? Don't you want a happy and beautiful married life? Why you are marrying me Sharon if you know you can't get a husband in me?"

"Oh Swayam why are you making this difficult for me? I only want your happiness and nothing else. Please stop asking me what i want. My want doesn't matter to me. Only yours matter." she said to him but in her mind.

"Swayam.." she cleared her throat. "Swayam i am also doing this for my parents sake." She lied. She had to. "To be honest right now i am also not ready for a relationship." She forced a smile on her face and tried hard to say it genuinely so that he believes her. "So it really doesn't matter. I need a friend and you have already given me your friendship so.."

She stopped abruptly as he hugged her.

"You don't know how much relief you gave me. I was feeling so guilty thinking that i am going to destroy your life. But when you said you are not up for a relationship i am feeling so relaxed." He pulled back to look at her. "My heart was telling me to trust you but i wasn't ready for a relationship and i will never be ready. I was so tired of those fights between my mind and heart. You were right our heart can never hurt us.  It was my destiny who was playing games with me."

Her face lit up listening to it. She felt like she has received an award. Gaining Swayam's trust as a friend was a lot to her. She chirped.

"Thanks a lot for trusting me Swayam. But i will suggest you to listen to your mind while you take decisions regarding your business." And she winked at him.

He laughed and shook his head. "Umm should i drop you to the resort?"

"Yes i guess you will have to because i sent back my car when i came to your office and i don't know the way back to the resort." She said with a pout.

His eyes became wide. "What?" he frowned. "i am so sorry Sharon for my idiotic behaviour."

"Swayam please just now you considered me as your friend and now you are breaking it?"

"What? When did i break the friendship?"

"Just now by saying sorry to me." She said with a puppy dog face.

"Oh that. Okay i won't say sorry to you. Now let's go. Mr. and Mrs. Raiprakash will be worried for you."

"They won't be worried for me Swayam as they know i am with you." She said proudly.

He smiled shyly. "Umm let's go."

"Yeah sure."

They walked back to his office to take his car. Throughout the walk there was an awkward silence between them as they both were busy in their own thoughts. While walking Sharon was continuously praying to God to make her stronger so that she can keep her feelings suppressed inside her and keep Swayam happy and support him in every possible way. She hoped someday she will gain his trust as his wife, as his lover. She also hoped that some day he will love her not if as much as she loves him. But a little, but he will fall for her.

On the other hand Swayam wished that he will never fall weak in front of her like the way he fell today. He blurted out his insecurities, his fears of having a heart break in front of her.  He cursed himself for doing that. He didn't want Sharon to know about his past so soon. He was unaware that she knows everything.

He in fact cried in front of her, and on top of that he hugged her. He smacked himself mentally for doing that. "How could i do that? What if Sharon misunderstands my intention? What if she thought i was trying to misbehave with her? But..she..she also hugged me. Maybe she was sympathising with me. She would, anyone would. I behaved so stupidly. How could i be so weak? Why i felt so weak in front of her? I never felt this way in these years. Then why today? I will have to be strong. I can't be weak again. If she thinks i am a coward." His heart ached. "But why it matters to me? She can think whatever she wants. No.." He pouted. "She can't. She is my friend now and it does matter. I behaved so rudely with her today, in the office and here in the beach. I will have to keep a check on my temper. I can't hurt her, she is my special friend. Wait what? Special? When she became special? Arrghh i think i should stop thinking about her."

They reached his office, took the car and then he dropped her to the resort. Saying each other 'good night' they parted for that day hoping they stay STRONG in front of each other.

Do hit the like button and leave your precious comments.

NEXT

Edited by Anindita91 - 10 years ago
_Deepika_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hey babyπŸ€—

AMAZING UPDATE 😳

LOVED IT...love the way sharon is trying to break his  shell ...her sacrifice in love..her dedication is enchanting ...swayam's pain was heart breaking when he was confused..scared to get heart broken again..

Swayam heard his heart telling him "wow she is so angelic, so innocent, so pure. Swayam please at least try to trust her. She will never betray you like your friends and Priya did. She is not that type of girl. She is so selfless." He then heard a faint voice coming in his ears. That voice which was quite for some time. It again started to frustrate him. His mind, it scolded his heart. "Are you mad or what? He shouldn't trust her on their first day of meet. How can he be sure that these are not dramas? She can wear a mask of being selfless."

Sharon's selfless love is beautiful...lovely...loved the way she kept his pain before hers😳...

Her heart nearly stopped. His pain was giving her immense pain. But still her pain didn't matter to her. She was going insane to him in this pain. She cursed his destiny who was making everything so difficult for him, who has and was giving him so much pain.

"Swayam all your life you have listened to whom your heart or your mind?"

"My..my heart."

"Then why this time it is so difficult for you to listen to it?"

"I can't Sharon. It has always given me pain. It has always chosen the wrong persons for me."

"Do you really think it was your heart which took wrong decisions or it was your destiny that was playing games with you?"

Loved the way she handled him...by being his frnd..winning his trust..no doubt he is falling for this angel...AMAZING update baby

Luv

Ur Di

Edited by deep_Tanha - 11 years ago
Swaronvrushan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Wow...amazing...fabulous...